Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Masterchef - The Professionals

Jump to newest

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Is a total cockfest so far this year. Very easy on the eye, but I wonder why women are so under-represented. In the usual Masterchef its much balanced genderwise.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"Is a total cockfest so far this year. Very easy on the eye, but I wonder why women are so under-represented. In the usual Masterchef its much balanced genderwise."

I suspect that there is a lack of professional female chefs due to the profession's low pay and anti social hours

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On a sidenote, it's making me bloody hungry!! Xx

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Is a total cockfest so far this year. Very easy on the eye, but I wonder why women are so under-represented. In the usual Masterchef its much balanced genderwise.

I suspect that there is a lack of professional female chefs due to the profession's low pay and anti social hours"

True. I used to help run a restaurant in York. But nurses work anti social hours for low pay.

There has been a couple of females so far but they got voted out early. I wonder if Monica Galetti has her own 'standards'

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

maybe they didnt think Icanmakeahugemess chef would float?

By *orneyashell87Couple
over a year ago

stockotn on tees

OH has applied for next series..xx

over a year ago

"Is a total cockfest so far this year. Very easy on the eye, but I wonder why women are so under-represented. In the usual Masterchef its much balanced genderwise.

I suspect that there is a lack of professional female chefs due to the profession's low pay and anti social hours

True. I used to help run a restaurant in York. But nurses work anti social hours for low pay.

There has been a couple of females so far but they got voted out early. I wonder if Monica Galetti has her own 'standards' "

Think a nurse can work 3 days a week (36hours) and still be able to have a family life,,, dont think ive ever known a head chef ever work that few hours..

of course not all women have a family and there will be some outstanding female chefs but it takes dedication and think it might be easier for men to make that time sacrifice than a woman

By *orneyashell87Couple
over a year ago

stockotn on tees

Simon works on average 80 hours a week. Really isn't a gd career if u want a family but its really good pay and if we want the better things in life it has.to be done xx

over a year ago

"Is a total cockfest so far this year. Very easy on the eye, but I wonder why women are so under-represented. In the usual Masterchef its much balanced genderwise."

I noticed this, But also thought that the chefs on there aren't that great and a couple didn't have a clue, apart from Sven he seems to know what he's doing the most.

Post new Message to Thread