Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No cock pics, why?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do a lot of girls say no cock pics on their profile usually followed by "I've seen one before" yet they have photos of their pussy's on display, us men have seen one of those before too, is it not the same? I'm yet to see a guy say "no pussy pics". Enlighten me girls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

did they mean no cock pics on your profile or did they mean dont send them one?

over a year ago

I quite like a nice cock pic it just annoys me when it's the first pic a single guy sends....I mean unless they are nothing but a cock I like to see the whole package!

But I'm just a perve

over a year ago

"did they mean no cock pics on your profile or did they mean dont send them one?"

Just in general, you see it a lot in girls profiles asking not to be sent cock pics

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like pussy pics! preferably with a cock up it....best of both...I wonder why?

over a year ago

i dont think anyone should send pics in a first msg m or f and defo not a cock pic if someone wants to see it they can look on your pics or ask if you dont have one.

over a year ago

you wouldnt meet someone in any other walk of life and say hi this is my cock so why do it on here

By *iggerooooCouple
over a year ago

Conwy

"you wouldnt meet someone in any other walk of life and say hi this is my cock so why do it on here"
But that's like saying you wouldn't fuck a guys wife with him involved in any other walk of life ... So why do that here?

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I've seen loads of threads bemoaning pussy pics (ladies, leave a little something to the imagination type entreaties) so it goes both ways. I don't really mind a cock and/or pussy pic on a profile as long as other pics give it some context.

over a year ago

I'm not one for sending cock pics myself as they are on my profile for those that want to see them, I was more wondering why some girls specifically ask not to be sent them, I can see why it would be a turn off if that's all they received mind

over a year ago

Question of personal taste i guess. Show your bits or not, desire to see someone else's bits or not.....

What annoys me more and earns itself an immediate *am not reading any more of this profile* is a woman with only a single shot of her boobs and no other pics, who.demands 'no face pic: deleted* with all messages.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I dont display or send intimate pics. Do not want to see a cock before I see

a face.

Do not like them sent to me .

over a year ago

I don't quite understand this. I don't tend to send one, I just send my face pics. I have however got one on my profile.

Obviously being on this site you see lots of cocks, and some look really disturbing. Some look bent, I think a lot look different.

over a year ago

because they are two face they can spread there pussy and tits all over there profile, but if guys show there cock they say we know what a cock look like.

over a year ago

Personally we prefer to see the goods early on. Can't see why others don't want to see them. That said, lots of guys only have cock pics, which is the main issue we have. A couple of face pics, one or two body pics and one or two cock pics seems a good mix to us.

As for those who say it's not the way you'd approach someone in the vanilla world, we don't inhabit that world! If you were on a vanilla dating site, you probably wouldn't post love gangbangs, fisting, dogging etc etc! So it is difficult to see why people draw any parallels with the vanilla world!

over a year ago

"Personally we prefer to see the goods early on. Can't see why others don't want to see them. That said, lots of guys only have cock pics, which is the main issue we have. A couple of face pics, one or two body pics and one or two cock pics seems a good mix to us.

N

As for those who say it's not the way you'd approach someone in the vanilla world, we don't inhabit that world! If you were on a vanilla dating site, you probably wouldn't post love gangbangs, fisting, dogging etc etc! So it is difficult to see why people draw any parallels with the vanilla world!"

This is a pretty sensible point of view .

over a year ago

If you have cock pics up, try not to say anything remotely intelligent or display any sort of personality if you can - peoples presupposed ideas about guys with cock pics mean that it is a logical impossibility that guys who post them may actually be capable of coherent thought, and any sort of contradiction to this conclusion may cause peoples heads to explode from the weight of the paradox!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Why do a lot of girls say no cock pics on their profile usually followed by "I've seen one before" yet they have photos of their pussy's on display, us men have seen one of those before too, is it not the same? I'm yet to see a guy say "no pussy pics". Enlighten me girls "

Because most are sent as an attachment to an un-solicitored email, whilst if you choose to look at someone's profile, that is free choice, that is the difference I suppose

Post new Message to Thread