Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who are you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Grayson Perry turns his attention to identity as he creates portraits - from tapestries to sculptures and pots - of diverse individuals who are all trying to define who they are.

channel 4 did anyone watch it?

as a professional artist im a big fan of grayson perrys work and always find him a very thoughtful clever man.

I know some folk will think he's some weirdo tranny cock in frock nutcase( ignorant people) so would have avoided

watching it.

He championed BBW,transgendered people,the deaf and alzheimers in his programme.

What a great piece of tv (if you'll pardon the pun )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I enjoyed this immensely and liked his almost unbiased way of looking at things (I say almost because no one is completely impartial). I especially liked how he had no problem using the word fat with the fat ladies and how when he was hugging them he said "my wife would say "stop" now" that seemed to say a lot about the man.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes but who ARE you

Gimp

over a year ago

"I enjoyed this immensely and liked his almost unbiased way of looking at things (I say almost because no one is completely impartial). I especially liked how he had no problem using the word fat with the fat ladies and how when he was hugging them he said "my wife would say "stop" now" that seemed to say a lot about the man.

"

yea what a lovely open minded man.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I enjoyed this immensely and liked his almost unbiased way of looking at things (I say almost because no one is completely impartial). I especially liked how he had no problem using the word fat with the fat ladies and how when he was hugging them he said "my wife would say "stop" now" that seemed to say a lot about the man.

yea what a lovely open minded man."

Indeed! If only there were more people like him, he does seem to know what REALLY matters.

I wish he'd get a different haircut though .........

over a year ago

yea what a lovely open minded man.

Indeed! If only there were more people like him, he does seem to know what REALLY matters.

I wish he'd get a different haircut though ........."

haha,,yea its horrid

Post new Message to Thread