Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How many MiP veri's are sufficient?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

MiP meaning meet in person!

How many meet in person veri's would it take for people to feel satisfied that the account holder was the person in the pictures? Doesn't necessarily have to be full sex meets, socials count as meeting in person don't they?

I'm photo verified and I have 2 meet in person verifications, the cam one I don't display because it was off a guy who recognised me from when I was on here 3 years ago when I used to go on cam in the chat rooms, it's not recent so therefore I don't feel it's valid.

Reason I ask is because daily I get quite a few messages (12 today) accusing me of being a man, usually if I ignore or delete a message or send a thanks but no thanks message.

I know some of the people that have sent these messages use the forums because they've commented on things I've commented on here, so just to clarify, I am female, my pictures are my own, there's too many shit tattoos visible in my pictures for them to have been ripped off the internet.

Think next week I'll meet some guys for hot chocolates, what sort of number would be classed as confirmation or would it be easier to go to an organised club social and get a veri from there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I put little store in them these days as so many can fake them and do but when you get over 8 or 10 from different people its more likely to be genuine or someone with a lot of mates.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I think people get too hung up on veris. I'd rather make my own mind up by chatting to a person rather than taking someone else's word.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont show any veris or the veri summary.

If they think Im a man then tough.

And I bet my cock is bigger than theirs anyway

over a year ago

I just think someone is who they are until proven otherwise, particularly if they're already verified.

Touch wood, not come across a fake yet...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't know the answer I'm afraid but I wouldn't bother, you know you're a woman, anyone you meet will quickly find out that you are.

Recently it has been implied that I'm a single man and people often think I'm the male half due to my posting style.

No one who has ever met us thinks this and they are the ones we're concerned with.

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

"I dont show any veris or the veri summary.

If they think Im a man then tough.

And I bet my cock is bigger than theirs anyway "

Don't forget your balls aswell

over a year ago

I know I should just concentrate on the ones who don't think I'm a bloke but I have overwhelming urges to prove I'm truthful when someone is accusing me of something! So veri's by meeting in person is to the way to go about it.

Club socials would though surely?

over a year ago

Never look at them myself, We give and receive them out of respect to those we have met not to show that we are Genuine, One persons stud will be others was that it

Gimp

over a year ago

Tempted now to meet the ones who think I'm a bloke, if they buy the hot chocolate and come to the costa's 5 mins from my house I'd be happy to do that.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I know I should just concentrate on the ones who don't think I'm a bloke but I have overwhelming urges to prove I'm truthful when someone is accusing me of something! So veri's by meeting in person is to the way to go about it.

Club socials would though surely?"

I wouldn't worry about it Bert

over a year ago

"I know I should just concentrate on the ones who don't think I'm a bloke but I have overwhelming urges to prove I'm truthful when someone is accusing me of something! So veri's by meeting in person is to the way to go about it.

Club socials would though surely?"

any meet in person veri I assume would help, if that's what you're looking for ...at a club though you could get a job lot...

Post new Message to Thread