Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

swing site vs fuck site......

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

this old chestnut has come up again in another thread.... not saying either is right or wrong....

but being honest....

do you see this as a "swinging site" or as a "fuck site".......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Swinging.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a swinging site for us.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I joined for group sex...

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Somewhere to wast time

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Swinging. I had no idea what to expect when I first joined, now I like being a plus one for couples and moresums.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Technically, I guess I am not a swinger in the way I define a swinger to be.

But I don't see this site as being a 'fuck' site either. I see a lot of people who treat it this way though.

I use this to help make peoples (and my own) needs/wishes come true. There are people I meet for sex. There are people I meet socially. And some I never meet but have damned good conversation with.

over a year ago

Swing site. I'm here because I like threesomes, foursomes and moresomes. If I just wanted one on ones I could go out on the pull. (I could go out and pull a couple but not worth risking getting a slap if I read the signs wrong)

over a year ago

swing

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like the social side of this lifestyle as well as meeting random people to have sex with, so although some might not consider me (as a married guy on here as single) as a swinger, I'm here doing what I do.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

A website where I can find people to meet and have sex with, therefore, for me, it is a sex site

A fuck site, to me, would mean that I couldn't care less about who I met from that site, as long as he had two legs, maybe two arms and a penis

Swinger site would have been correct if I were part of a couple, which I am not

over a year ago

Swinging and social site for like minded people

over a year ago

I don't class myself as a swinger but I'd call it a swinging site, I'm just an imposter

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

If I'm honest, probably a bit of both...have I had 1-1 fuck meets? Oh yes, indeedy, and very nice they are too...do I swing - yep, play with couples, go clubbing, go to socials, love group sex, enjoy the social side, make friends. Best of both worlds for me

over a year ago

I think its changed from swinging into an adult contact site

The main objective being sex

over a year ago

This is a fuck site for me as I am single

over a year ago

Would not say a fuck site because that would make it sound crude but sex is why i am on here . Although saying that i have met some lovely ladies and good friends who i know i will probably never have sex with but still enjoy chatting to them . Xx

over a year ago

Swinging definitely, which to me includes social aspects. Yes, I do want to share a few laughs and a drink before we get naked. No, I don't want to 'meet to fuck' as was suggested today!

over a year ago

"I don't class myself as a swinger but I'd call it a swinging site, I'm just an imposter "

Probs same here...

By *uicylucy76Woman
over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

"A website where I can find people to meet and have sex with, therefore, for me, it is a sex site

A fuck site, to me, would mean that I couldn't care less about who I met from that site, as long as he had two legs, maybe two arms and a penis

Swinger site would have been correct if I were part of a couple, which I am not"

This

over a year ago

I don't have a partner to swing with so I guess I use it as a sex site. I'd never even entertain the idea of pulling someone on a night out. I need to know beforehand that the guy has a big enough penis, that his arse hole will be clean and free from pubes and that he'll do all my scenarios.

over a year ago

I would consider this site as a bit of both if I'm honest.

Even though I'm looking for 1 on 1 meets and maybe a threesome if I'm lucky, I would rather be on here than looking at some other sex site as they are more expensive and are full of fakes and scammers. Who here agrees?

over a year ago

As I'm single, I don't really swing but I don't use it as just a sex site either. As the wise old Tosh said above ^^^ sex site sounds crude. I like to make friends with those I get naked with. So I suppose for me, when I'm meeting, it's an adult contact site. I've been on the wine, does that make sense

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

sex site as we only meet single fellas for sex...but love the social aspect also

over a year ago

We meet single men and ladies and couples too, and also enjoy the social side of swinging!

It's a swinging site

over a year ago

Another single here. Fun friends with sexy benefits site is how I see this.

over a year ago

I suppose i would have to say fuck site as I'm here for sex, I have made some friends on here that I have met several times times at socials, clubs, parties etc but I don't play with those people I tend to not mix people I know socially with sex, most of my meets are one offs, I think that speaks volumes about what people think about me

over a year ago

Just a website I sometimes use to try and find/attract the things/people I would like in my life.

I don't class myself as a swinger but then I hate labels for anything (full stop)

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"As I'm single, I don't really swing but I don't use it as just a sex site either. As the wise old Tosh said above ^^^ sex site sounds crude. I like to make friends with those I get naked with. So I suppose for me, when I'm meeting, it's an adult contact site. I've been on the wine, does that make sense "

I suppose this applies to me as well as I'm on here as a single man. Pity, I always liked the idea of me being a swinger. It has such fun connotations that 'adult contactee' doesn't.

over a year ago

Swinging is sex so its a sex site...............

over a year ago

I joined to explore my fantasies with more than one person

over a year ago

"As I'm single, I don't really swing but I don't use it as just a sex site either. As the wise old Tosh said above ^^^ sex site sounds crude. I like to make friends with those I get naked with. So I suppose for me, when I'm meeting, it's an adult contact site. I've been on the wine, does that make sense "
Yer must be bleeding pissed. Yer said wise old Tosh

over a year ago

I think it's subjective, because swinging isn't what it used to be. The internet has changed how it works, everything is far more instant. As a result there are many different ways to play the game.

I don't think it matters what you call it, just that your meeting like minded people who want the same things.

A rose by any other name....

over a year ago

"As I'm single, I don't really swing but I don't use it as just a sex site either. As the wise old Tosh said above ^^^ sex site sounds crude. I like to make friends with those I get naked with. So I suppose for me, when I'm meeting, it's an adult contact site. I've been on the wine, does that make sense Yer must be bleeding pissed. Yer said wise old Tosh "

Lol I nearly used big letters for the OLD bit, but I'm feeling kind

over a year ago

its a beautiful people site..i love it..

over a year ago

Neither but I don't go in for labels and don't think it has to fit into either categories people just use it for meeting people.

over a year ago

This is FaceBook isn't it?

Oh..

Fuck.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

'Facebook with tits' one guy said....half the time it's just POF with the heads cropped out, same guys!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's a swinging site for swinging although you can try to make it work for you however you wish.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Swinging site. But I am lucky and priveledged that I am welcomed as a single female.

over a year ago

"I think it's subjective, because swinging isn't what it used to be. The internet has changed how it works, everything is far more instant. As a result there are many different ways to play the game.

I don't think it matters what you call it, just that your meeting like minded people who want the same things.

A rose by any other name...."

No matter what some couples think, it's not about keys in a bowl.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's a swingers site.

That said I couldn't give a toss how people choose to use it - it's just a (very good IMHO) website after all.

It's a means to an end.

But I suspect depending on what that 'end' is, some may find it a smoother ride and more efficient tool than others.

A

Post new Message to Thread