Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

"NO SINGLE MEN"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why have so many Couples profiles have this written across their page so many times, usually in BLOCK CAPITALS, and some actually stating how thick the single men are because apparently they "can't read" and such like insults!

We too are not looking to meet single men, however, not once have we received any messages from the poor fuckers cause we filter our messages so they can't message us, simple.

Some profiles actually put us off when the first 5 lines are a good old rant over single males in block capitals.

I think they would secretly miss the "unwanted attention" so they keep their filters open to all, or it's them that's "too thick" to filter themselves?

Any thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why have so many Couples profiles have this written across their page so many times, usually in BLOCK CAPITALS, and some actually stating how thick the single men are because apparently they "can't read" and such like insults!

We too are not looking to meet single men, however, not once have we received any messages from the poor fuckers cause we filter our messages so they can't message us, simple.

Some profiles actually put us off when the first 5 lines are a good old rant over single males in block capitals.

I think they would secretly miss the "unwanted attention" so they keep their filters open to all, or it's them that's "too thick" to filter themselves?

Any thoughts?

"

I get these single men who say they're 'straight, looking for women' messaging and winking me all the time, I find it completely baffling as do other girrls I know who suffer the same...!!!!! XXX

over a year ago

People do it due to the ignorance of many single guys who look at the pictures and do not read the profile. At the same time however I am not sure whether it acts as a deterrent. I cant speak from experience because I always do read the profile!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

One of those bastards winked at me yesterday, cheeky twat.

over a year ago

Arrrr

That must be a problem, unfortunately there is no filter to separate the straight men from the gay/Bi men, maybe there should be?

over a year ago

"One of those bastards winked at me yesterday, cheeky twat.

"

Noooooooooooo........How rude

over a year ago

It's so simple to block anyone you don't want messaging you. I really don't understand why people don't do it

over a year ago

"It's so simple to block anyone you don't want messaging you. I really don't understand why people don't do it"

over a year ago

"It's so simple to block anyone you don't want messaging you. I really don't understand why people don't do it

"

And it helps us blokes as well. Bit of a no brained really.

By *goodoneMan
over a year ago

chorley

Statement well made... People must learn to use the blocking system. Makes it a lot easier for us single blokes.

over a year ago

"It's so simple to block anyone you don't want messaging you. I really don't understand why people don't do it

"

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

"Statement well made... People must learn to use the blocking system. Makes it a lot easier for us single blokes."

What about the profiles who say looking for men but have single men blocked

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"Statement well made... People must learn to use the blocking system. Makes it a lot easier for us single blokes.

"

Simple: so they can do their searching in peace.

People utilise the site's tools as they see fit. Some better than others!

Not fussed what people think of single males anymore. Such negative assumptions probably means their profile is attracting the wrong crowd.

Just a thought.

over a year ago

Thanks for reffering to us as 'poor fuckers'.

I assure you however, we're not 'poor fuckers' we're just other site users, not some lower caste.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"Thanks for reffering to us as 'poor fuckers'.

I assure you however, we're not 'poor fuckers' we're just other site users, not some lower caste. "

over a year ago

I tend to only set filters to age.

but i have noticed a few saying they are 41 when you read they are 26 etc

over a year ago

Bastards the lot of em

Us male halves of couples dont get a look in with the Crumpet with all the single blokes grabbing all the action, should be banned the lot of em

Gimp

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I tend to only set filters to age.

"

That made me laugh.

over a year ago

I assure you however, we're not 'poor fuckers' we're just other site users, not some lower caste. "

We are here to make up the numbers, subsidise the "genuine couples" and generate debate in forums... for god sake man, havent you learnt that yet?

over a year ago

"

I get these single men who say they're 'straight, looking for women' messaging and winking me all the time, I find it completely baffling as do other girrls I know who suffer the same...!!!!! XXX"

Seeing as how many gurls seem to belive that they are really a woman in a mans body why shouldn't a straight man message them? Would they prefer a gay man message them (who presumably is attracted to men not women/Ts)? I do feel sorry for these people who have to "suffer" this. Just who are you looking for??!

over a year ago

am I a poor fucker? lol

over a year ago

Maybe the wrong choice of words agreed, but my point was not intended as you have put it, I actually feel you "other sites users" have a rough deal on here.

And I think the rest of the post would back this up, but thank you for your feed back x

over a year ago

Got to love a chancer!!

over a year ago

"I tend to only set filters to age.

That made me laugh. "

made me laugh too

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

We agree with what has already been said, if some couples don't want single men to message them, then use the filters, that's what they are there for.

It's not rocket science!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

The males of some couples are very insecure and they are the ones guilty of not using the filters but shouting about it instead.

In real life they would be the ones in the pub wanting to start a fight because you glanced at his wife.

over a year ago

I was recently told I wasn't a man and blocked due to no pictures up on my profile(this was from single female) when I look at people's profiles I respect the ages limits who they are looking for, there are a few bad eggs though that tend to spoil it for the rest, just turn the filters on

over a year ago

What I don't understand is why couples who meet and full swap with other couples exclude single men, what is the difference between a single man or a man in a couple fucking your wife? Or is it because they don't bring anything to the party for?

But you'll meet single women, is that because you can both play with her where as with a single bloke it's all about the woman and the man feels left out? Or is it the woman doesn't want to try 2 cocks at the same time?

over a year ago

"The males of some couples are very insecure and they are the ones guilty of not using the filters but shouting about it instead.

In real life they would be the ones in the pub wanting to start a fight because you glanced at his wife. "

OI! Are you looking at my Mrs Pal

Gimp

over a year ago

I assure you however, we're not 'poor fuckers' we're just other site users, not some lower caste.

We are here to make up the numbers, subsidise the "genuine couples" and generate debate in forums... for god sake man, havent you learnt that yet? "

Man, I must have missed that memo! Best put on my best downtrodden face and get my begging cup out....anyone got a violin?

over a year ago

We are here to make up the numbers, subsidise the "genuine couples" and generate debate in forums... for god sake man, havent you learnt that yet?

Man, I must have missed that memo! Best put on my best downtrodden face and get my begging cup out....anyone got a violin? "

Wait there's an emoticon for that!!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"The males of some couples are very insecure and they are the ones guilty of not using the filters but shouting about it instead.

In real life they would be the ones in the pub wanting to start a fight because you glanced at his wife.

OI! Are you looking at my Mrs Pal

Gimp "

Certainly was pal, she's gorgeous.

over a year ago

Maybe the wrong choice of words agreed, but my point was not intended as you have put it, I actually feel you "other sites users" have a rough deal on here.

And I think the rest of the post would back this up, but thank you for your feed back x"

I can only speak for myself but I'm very happy on here thanks not a rough end in sight.....cheers for the sympathy though

over a year ago

If you get frustrated people should use their filters and if you don't like a message the block and delete button is there at hand. We have the same conclusion though on people secretly like the supposedly unwanted attention.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/11/14 12:16:17]

over a year ago

Hello. 'Poor fucker' here.

The reason I'm so poor with fucks is because I've been giving so many away for free to lovely couples and ladies who know how to value decent intelligent guys.

Altruism, philanthropy and empty balls. Trifecta!

over a year ago

Man, I must have missed that memo! Best put on my best downtrodden face and get my begging cup out....anyone got a violin?

Wait there's an emoticon for that!!

"

Aww perfect! Play me something sad so I can wonder off looking all dejected and lonely

By *inkyHnSCouple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

We arent looking for single men and have put it in our profile but we dont have filters up to block single men.

Yes we get few single guys that will chance there luck which will never work but dont think every guy on here is after one thing. I mean we know single guys we have met through either a friend or at a social event they know we wont do anything sexual with them and we have good laugh with them. we are happy to chat to single guys as long as they know nothing sexual will happen

over a year ago

we have this on our profile - filters set so we dont get messages but when we are in the chatrooms we do - just enforcing our preferences thats all

over a year ago

I usually have my filters on as I'm not actively looking for single men. However if I have a meet up I take them off. If someone catches my eye and they are a single male then we may meet. The amount of crap messages that I do get always reminds me to put those filters back on. Not all single males deserve contempt but a very high percentage on here do.

over a year ago

"We arent looking for single men and have put it in our profile but we dont have filters up to block single men.

Yes we get few single guys that will chance there luck which will never work but dont think every guy on here is after one thing. I mean we know single guys we have met through either a friend or at a social event they know we wont do anything sexual with them and we have good laugh with them. we are happy to chat to single guys as long as they know nothing sexual will happen "

But by putting the filter on, when a guy does a search, he can stop anyone that has blocked single men from showing in his results. Everyone saves time, and nobody gets upset. But that still leaves YOU free to message when you want to.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/11/14 12:33:11]

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why have so many Couples profiles have this written across their page so many times, usually in BLOCK CAPITALS, and some actually stating how thick the single men are because apparently they "can't read" and such like insults!

Any thoughts?

"

Some people just want to rant and moan, its life I guess but the single guy bashing really fucks me off per say on here anyway....

over a year ago

I believe the OP's point was why insult arrogantly, with degrading and offensive language, the vast majority of Fab members when a simple filter setting would prevent the perceived problem; they make a good point.

As a couple, we tend to view arrogant, aggressive and offensive profiles as a guide to the character of the people who wrote them so we block and move on as they would not be our sort of people.

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I do agree with some of what the OP says , barring the aforementioned 'poor fuckers' spoon.

I'm pretty sure lots of the sad twats doing this really would miss the attention which is why they don't use the filters. Surely it can be the only reason, unless they really are that thick.

I must confess, I'd not contact them if they don't want 'poor fuckers' (because I can read) but I'm glad some do as I'm sure it only helps the rest of us.

However, a number of said couples have been known to contact me, surprisingly.

Long may it continue

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Any thoughts?

Some people just want to rant and moan, its life I guess but the single guy bashing really fucks me off per say on here anyway...."

I often bash my little man,,.. Might be why my ex calls me a banker, .

By *asmanian TigerMan
over a year ago

lala land

over a year ago

I love the couples who have NO SINGLE MEN splattered across their profile several times and the little ranty add on about not reading and respect etc and then they mail me

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

We have no problems, filters are on, the only thing that may get splashed across our profile is something that happens in the heat of the moment, but it would only be on the screen and easily washable

over a year ago

I always have to fight the temptation when I see NO SINGLE MEN NO WANT A FUCK MESSAGES. To send them a fancy a fuck mail as I did not believe that people send them but im told they do so I have sofar resisted but I find it hard not to do what im told not to do guess its the rebel in me lol

over a year ago

"I get these single men who say they're 'straight, looking for women' messaging and winking me all the time, I find it completely baffling as do other girls I know who suffer the same...!!!!! XXX"

There should be a filter to stop 'straight' guys contacting you!

over a year ago

I am not bothered as I prefer single women lol

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Maybe the filters are only available to 'site supporters' If not, then yes, it doesn't make any sense. These are very easy to use

I am interested in:

a man

a woman

a couple (male/female)

So, I have filtered for:

Can't be TV/TS/CD (account type TV/TS/CD)

Can't be female couples (account type FF Couple)

Can't be male couples (account type MM Couple)

Can't be newbies (must have been on site for a few days)

By *ussypussWoman
over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"Arrrr

That must be a problem, unfortunately there is no filter to separate the straight men from the gay/Bi men, maybe there should be?

"

And one to separate those that are telling lies too?

over a year ago

"Arrrr

And one to separate those that are telling lies too? "

I'd settle for the telling lies filter!

over a year ago

"...

"

This.

over a year ago

"Statement well made... People must learn to use the blocking system. Makes it a lot easier for us single blokes.

"

This is because the site automatically put it on your profile because of the numbers of single men on here. You can still be wanting to meet them but not want them to message you

over a year ago

"I always have to fight the temptation when I see NO SINGLE MEN NO WANT A FUCK MESSAGES. To send them a fancy a fuck mail as I did not believe that people send them but im told they do so I have sofar resisted but I find it hard not to do what im told not to do guess its the rebel in me lol"

Oh men do send 'wanna fuck' messages. Strangely tho they rarely post on the forums. Must be too busy replying to the ''oh yes please' messages.

over a year ago

"I get these single men who say they're 'straight, looking for women' messaging and winking me all the time, I find it completely baffling as do other girls I know who suffer the same...!!!!! XXX

There should be a filter to stop 'straight' guys contacting you!"

What sort of men are allowed to contact tv/ts/cds?

over a year ago

Its been mentioned before but I think rants like that and negative profiles are very telling of the nature of the people writing them. Id rather not contact people who are so concerned with what groups they don't want rather than making contact with people they do

over a year ago

Any thoughts?

"

Yup

You look after your profile and let others look after their own

over a year ago

"I always have to fight the temptation when I see NO SINGLE MEN NO WANT A FUCK MESSAGES. To send them a fancy a fuck mail as I did not believe that people send them but im told they do so I have sofar resisted but I find it hard not to do what im told not to do guess its the rebel in me lol"

haha I do it all the time to just annoy them if they didn't make a big rant about it I wouldn't message but it's like when you see a button that says do not press lol

over a year ago

new option required - genuine / piss takers lol

By *ran-keyMan
over a year ago

Alfreton

No what now??? I didn't quite get past that bit.. as i can't read too proper..

hehehe... but seriously.. i can imagine you would get far too many messages.. and yup.. just filter them out. If its not your thing then why would they be interested anyway??? one sided is no fun lol

By *osmicsMan
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

FILTERS use'em

No need for rude and insulting profiles

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"We agree with what has already been said, if some couples don't want single men to message them, then use the filters, that's what they are there for.

It's not rocket science! "

Agree, and the men they are trying to get the message over to will most likely not read the profile anyway, even if it is in BLOCK CAPITAL SHOUTY LETTERS, LOL!!!.

So just use the filters to stop the unwanted mail.

over a year ago

well most of the couples on here look like posh twats, and I read the profile they have usually got so many do and don't and demands it puts guy off

over a year ago

Any thoughts?

"

Many people including me at times skim read profiles and as you can't highlight text capitaliseing stands out which saves time so in reality I have no problem with it.

over a year ago

Sometimes it's a little off-putting isn't it? Like, the forum gives you a filter to filter messages and profile access, not only do you not use it, you have to rub it into single men's faces about them being single men?

Not that I want to bash couples here or anything, god no, but I've seen too many profiles here that to me look more like the men half showing off their relationship as a couple swinging to the world, and shouting NO SINGLE MEN PLEASE is like their middle finger to all our faces. Come on, there are always bad eggs and single men who don't read profiles, but thanks to them everyone else gets tarred along with it.

I don't know, but somehow I feel that the quantity of single men here should not (in an ideal world) impinge on how other females or couples here judge us and cherry-pick us? But oh too bad, we live in an imperfect world. *Shrugs* When single men pick and choose their girls they are interested in they get called picky. So why is it we allow our statuses as single men to be used by couples or single females to debase us down to a level that we're their playthings/play-partners only at their whim? Everyone's here on an equal footing and interest to swing. "NO SINGLE MEN PLEASE" messages merely encourages the vicious cycle of desperate single men trying their luck and genuine single men getting shit for it.

(sorry for the long post, hope I didn't offend anyone!)

over a year ago

"I get these single men who say they're 'straight, looking for women' messaging and winking me all the time, I find it completely baffling as do other girls I know who suffer the same...!!!!! XXX

There should be a filter to stop 'straight' guys contacting you!

What sort of men are allowed to contact tv/ts/cds?"

I can't speak for my trans. friends and nor should I but, if my profile is read, as it's written to be, any male who wishes to contact me would know exactly how I am as a person (male only by definition) and they would certainly have more than a good impression of the kind of people I would like to know......

It's not all just about sex with me, I'm fully aware of what this site is about, I do try to use the site with every respect to the other members and that includes reading what they have written as part of their profile.

I am absolutely not 'straight', I know precisely what I am regarding my sexuality, I never have been a 'woman trapped in a mans body', I have a career which is primarily male-oriented, my main interests are typically male dominated...... But I never think of myself as a man, (or a woman, for that matter...) I'm purely bisexual, I see attractions in both sexes, gender is of no concern to me but, what is the most important attribute I wish for in any potential friend?

Two things joint first place, actually...

Honesty and kindness.

If a person is genuinely these, anything else, to me, is really superfluous.

Now, having said this....

If any guy wants to get in touch with me, I'd really much prefer it if they read what I have tried to write carefully and, they are honest enough to state on their own profile that they, too, are bisexual and looking for someone like me.

I've sometimes wished I wasn't 'wired' the way I am, my life probably would be easier to live, especially my personal life, but, I am wired this way, I never chose it, it never has been what some folk call a 'lifestyle choice'.....

It's the way I, as a human being, was made, I know of no other way to be and, the most satisfying thing about it is I'm accepted by EVERYONE who knows me.

I'm always, without exception, truthful about everything......

I'd much prefer to know others who are the same, male, female....whoever..!!!

Sorry to go on.......!!!

I just wanted to try and clarify this question about straight guys messaging me...actually...some have with really nice letters and I always, without exception, write back as soon as I'm able.

Thanks to all who have read this.

Eva

over a year ago

It's their profile they can do what they want.

'Ranty' profiles are a nice quick filter for me, I rarely read past the first rant whatever it's about because I want to meet fun people.

Negative people are rarely fun.

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"I always have to fight the temptation when I see NO SINGLE MEN NO WANT A FUCK MESSAGES. To send them a fancy a fuck mail as I did not believe that people send them but im told they do so I have sofar resisted but I find it hard not to do what im told not to do guess its the rebel in me lol

Oh men do send 'wanna fuck' messages. Strangely tho they rarely post on the forums. Must be too busy replying to the ''oh yes please' messages."

over a year ago

Us The Filters, Use The Filters & Use the Filters - ! Simples.

Then us Single Males cannot send messages, in the first place.....

Rather more effective than just putting NO SINGLE MEN, in my view.. But then, what would I know...?? Perhaps that more fun, in some way..?

It does suggest that some are simply not using the Filters, doesn't it...? Now why is that...?

over a year ago

"What I don't understand is why couples who meet and full swap with other couples exclude single men, what is the difference between a single man or a man in a couple fucking your wife? Or is it because they don't bring anything to the party for?

But you'll meet single women, is that because you can both play with her whereas with a single bloke it's all about the woman and the man feels left out? Or is it the woman doesn't want to try 2 cocks at the same time?"

Excellent point, well made...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/11/14 07:31:50]

over a year ago

ALL couples should HAVE to meet single males. It's UNFAIR and VERY selfish if they don't.

By *ynxMan
over a year ago

Stafford

I won't message a couple that says no single mend usually don't mind reading a profile that says no single males but what I don't get is on your profile perfences you want to meet males why not take it off so you don't appear in single guy searches.

over a year ago

"One of those bastards winked at me yesterday, cheeky twat.

"

Maybe he just had something in his eye

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread