Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why fake boobs?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I the only one that just thinks fake boobs tend to ruin the natural beauty of the lady? Men like whatever is already a great thing! Big small, we love them all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ambslass48Woman
over a year ago

Peterborough

I lost my boob to breast cancer and have a new boob so do I count as I have still got one real one lol

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Some females have fake boobs for a reason , its there body they can have what they want .

over a year ago

"I lost my boob to breast cancer and have a new boob so do I count as I have still got one real one lol"

That is the acception, not through choice. And, sorry you went through. Can't amagine how scary that would be

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Am I the only one that just thinks fake boobs tend to ruin the natural beauty of the lady? Men like whatever is already a great thing! Big small, we love them all"

Not about what you like really tho is it? To some ladies it is a massive boost in self confidence and they do it for themselves, after all it is their body!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Am I the only one that just thinks fake boobs tend to ruin the natural beauty of the lady? Men like whatever is already a great thing! Big small, we love them all"

over a year ago

Not all women who choose to have implants have the pneumatic, hard as rocks, obvious implant creases under skin complete with scar lines tits that maybe the OP is thinking of?? I know several women who have chosen implants and they are completely indistinguishable from natural, to look at and to feel. Their body, their choice

over a year ago

Because I can!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Haven't read the rest of the replies but I didn't have my boobs done for a man. I had them done for me. Couldn't give a toss what any bloke thinks of them, haven't had any complaints so far anyway. If someone was wanting to meet me and my boobs put then off that's up to them.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"I lost my boob to breast cancer and have a new boob so do I count as I have still got one real one lol

That is the acception, not through choice. And, sorry you went through. Can't amagine how scary that would be "

I think the term you may have been looking for is 'exception' not acception. By the way fake boobs are what Gazza and Lord Melchet wore, I'm guessing you are referring enhanced breasts which is a womans actual breast but with something placed behind the breast tissue or to replace tissue removed.

over a year ago

"I lost my boob to breast cancer and have a new boob so do I count as I have still got one real one lol

That is the acception, not through choice. And, sorry you went through. Can't amagine how scary that would be

I think the term you may have been looking for is 'exception' not acception. By the way fake boobs are what Gazza and Lord Melchet wore, I'm guessing you are referring enhanced breasts which is a womans actual breast but with something placed behind the breast tissue or to replace tissue removed.

"

Because every man says, look at those clearly enhanced breasts on her

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Because for everyone who doesn't like them, someone else does and it is up to the lady involved. I don't think anyone makes the decision is overly worried about the opinions of people they don't know.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"Because I can!"

And may we say that if you have had enhanced surgery on your breasts what a fine result you have.

Perhaps the fact that the op wont show any public images of himself and that he is apparently single says a lot?

If a man has surgery and maybe implants in his penis, does this mean he has a false penis? No of course not.

over a year ago

"Because for everyone who doesn't like them, someone else does and it is up to the lady involved. I don't think anyone makes the decision is overly worried about the opinions of people they don't know. "

Wise words Tina

over a year ago

It's personal choice - I'd say a lot of the people have cosmetic surgery for confidence reasons ultimately, which is their choice. How others like them is probably not always their first choice.

To get the the original point as well, some men love flat chests, others like huge breasts, and all of the curves in between etc...

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Simples.

My body.

My boobs.

My choice.

I don't mind sharing them though

over a year ago

I love all boobs. Just saying

over a year ago

"Simples.

My body.

My boobs.

My choice.

I don't mind sharing them though "

over a year ago

I've got a good pair of boobs so I've never had any reason to want enhanced breasts...its hard for me to say if I'd got smaller ones whether I'd want them bigger, because obviously I've never been in that position ..but I'm sure women who choose to enhance their boobs do it for themselves ..Some look great others look awfully false ..

over a year ago

I had my boobs done when I was 24 because I hated being flat chested, I was still with my ex then and had been for 6 years so it wasn't to impress any men. I wish I was lucky enough to have been blessed with big natural boobs.

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I had my boobs done for my own confidence and I don't care what anyone else thinks of them. I didn't even like my husband seeing them before i had implants as they were small, saggy and empty from breast feeding my children. And I get lots of messages complimenting them so obviously some men like them.

Post new Message to Thread