Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

okay girls - cock pictures?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do we think..

..I've seen a lot of profiles with girls slating cock pictures. I'm curious as to why?

Women have the ability to take many many pictures to show off their assets in different ways. Different lingerie, boobs, bums etc.. But do guys see sending a picture of their main asset an equivelent?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its kinda like seen one seen em all unless its summin to shout home about, a nice face pic or torso pic always goes down well though, and plenty of diff ways to do them

over a year ago

The people who complain about cock pics often have plenty of their own bits on display. It's another fab irony.

over a year ago

I wouldn't meet anyone that hadn't sent me a face, body and cock picture. I think if you read a profile and they state a preference for cock size then said a picture. If they don't mention cock size in their profile they probably aren't bothered about the size.

over a year ago

Send* not said!

over a year ago

have a quick look in the forum search op, there are 1 or 2 threads there

over a year ago

Hate cock pics, its like trying to sell your car and only having a pic of the gear stick taken from several different angles! I'm more interested in the person its attached to.

over a year ago

When you believe that the main asset you have to offer a woman is your cock, you've already lost.

over a year ago

I quite like a nice cock pic but not as a first pic

over a year ago

just noticed 7 out of 10 public pics on the op profile include a cock

over a year ago

I agree with what a lot of other people have said.

I'm more interested in the rest of a guy, body, face and personality. I'm not bothered about cock size, shape, girth or it's ability to do special tricks.

If you think that's the most, or only interesting bit about you, I'm not interested.

But as people often say on these types of threads, it'd be boring if we all had the same opinion.

over a year ago

I like a nice cock shot but i don't get why some guys feel the need to have several on their profile surely one is enough

over a year ago

We have a picture of Tommy's cock in our public pictures, although we would never send it with a mess, but we think it's important to display what's on offer, we have others in our private gallery too (some in action) but we think just one shot on public display is ok.

If there was shot after shot of the same cock on a profile it would most certainly not be inviting but the truth is lady's, who here would honestly not be disappointed if a dream bodied man turned up that was hung like a budgies tongue?

A cock shot on a profile can avoid this from the off x

over a year ago

Don't really want to be sent cock pics, don't mind having a look if i choose to do so but having a cock shoved in my inbox with a first message just puts me off...and this is despite me having a cock fetish btw.

over a year ago

A lot of different opinions I see.. Some like, some don't and some don't mind!

Okay in relation to something one has commented in regard to more than one cock pic, yeah, I have a few on. Some people have great abs and great torso and whatever but me, I don't! Sometimes it feels like a competition :P someone said 'if you believe your cock is the main asset then you've already lost' something like that BUT I can assure, I did not say that was MY opinion personally! I'm a genuine guy who likes to chat to loads of different kind of people.

I know I'm not the only person on here to be kind of the same but I was just looking for opinions from as many people as possible

over a year ago

"A lot of different opinions I see.. Some like, some don't and some don't mind!

Okay in relation to something one has commented in regard to more than one cock pic, yeah, I have a few on. Some people have great abs and great torso and whatever but me, I don't! Sometimes it feels like a competition :P someone said 'if you believe your cock is the main asset then you've already lost' something like that BUT I can assure, I did not say that was MY opinion personally! I'm a genuine guy who likes to chat to loads of different kind of people.

I know I'm not the only person on here to be kind of the same but I was just looking for opinions from as many people as possible "

Don't think our opinions should matter really. If you wanna send people your cock then you will find people who like that.

Plus some people will like getting pics of cocks but might not feel able to ask for them.

Shouldn't matter if you think have a great torso or face, if you think people are gonna not like those parts of your body on here then don't you think they'll be more disappointed in real life- after they've got ready, maybe sorted a baby sitter etc. ?

It's your profile, our opinions are only that, just some thoughts i got from reading what you said there.

over a year ago

"A lot of different opinions I see.. Some like, some don't and some don't mind!

I know I'm not the only person on here to be kind of the same but I was just looking for opinions from as many people as possible

Don't think our opinions should matter really. If you wanna send people your cock then you will find people who like that.

Plus some people will like getting pics of cocks but might not feel able to ask for them.

Shouldn't matter if you think have a great torso or face, if you think people are gonna not like those parts of your body on here then don't you think they'll be more disappointed in real life- after they've got ready, maybe sorted a baby sitter etc. ?

It's your profile, our opinions are only that, just some thoughts i got from reading what you said there."

Well, your advice is much appreciated! I do see where you are coming from though.. Tried to put some face and body pictures up to see where it got me.. It did work though, I have spoke to some wonderful people on here and hope it continues

You're a very down to earth person, I like that! Again, thanks for the advice

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/11/14 20:48:25]

over a year ago

"

Well, your advice is much appreciated! I do see where you are coming from though.. Tried to put some face and body pictures up to see where it got me.. It did work though, I have spoke to some wonderful people on here and hope it continues

You're a very down to earth person, I like that! Again, thanks for the advice "

You're welcome.

I don't mind cock pics, but at my own pace and when i'm ready to look lol.

Good luck.

over a year ago

I don't like the idea of being defined by my cock, however good I think it is.

I'm hoping that people would realise that there's more to me than that, but I do get why people do it. However I do think you don't have much chance on here if that's all you have to attract interest.

By *ady G and GTCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

"When you believe that the main asset you have to offer a woman is your cock, you've already lost.

"

over a year ago

All this advice is being taken in

over a year ago

Cant beat a nice pair of tight boxers outlining the 'asset'

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

We would totally expect to see a cock pic as part of the overall package. Life is too short to waste time if the asset is not matching the fantasy.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Hate cock pics, its like trying to sell your car and only having a pic of the gear stick taken from several different angles! I'm more interested in the person its attached to."

Oh Good analogy

over a year ago

"Hate cock pics, its like trying to sell your car and only having a pic of the gear stick taken from several different angles! I'm more interested in the person its attached to.

Oh Good analogy "

Well, only if picking a male is analogous to picking a car. Though both can give you a ride, I suppose.

over a year ago

Don't mind cock pictures but like to see the person also! No good having a great cock pic but a face only a mother could love (in my opinion) if theres no mutual attraction it's not going to happen!

over a year ago

"Cant beat a nice pair of tight boxers outlining the 'asset' "

over a year ago

Love a good cock shot

over a year ago

"When you believe that the main asset you have to offer a woman is your cock, you've already lost.

"

On a sex site.....really !!!

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

On a sex site.....really !!! "

I was under the impression it was a swingers site where people get to know potential meets and embrace the social side as well as the fun side. If I just want a cock I can buy any shape and size dildo I want but I want more than that, maybe I'm on the wrong site? As I've said, I hate cock pics, and naughty pics in general to be honest, I've seen enough to know what one looks like and I've met a few guys without ever having seen a cock pic. I know some have preference for size etc but I'm more interested in the person and if I don't have a connection with them I see no point in having a meaningless shag but that's just me.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

I was under the impression id joined fabswingers not fabsex.

over a year ago

We would expect to see cock pics to be honest. That said, it is amazing how many ONLY have cock pics, even in a friends only set of pictures - and so many of them! In a variety of uninteresting settings too! Lol.

Interestingly, psychologists have theorised that low and medium dominance women don't like the look of a cock, while high dominance women love it. Wonder if that is true?

over a year ago

"We would expect to see cock pics to be honest. That said, it is amazing how many ONLY have cock pics, even in a friends only set of pictures - and so many of them! In a variety of uninteresting settings too! Lol.

Interestingly, psychologists have theorised that low and medium dominance women don't like the look of a cock, while high dominance women love it. Wonder if that is true?"

Not true for me, I'm very dominant but would rather not see cock pics.

over a year ago

"

lol

over a year ago

"We would expect to see cock pics to be honest. That said, it is amazing how many ONLY have cock pics, even in a friends only set of pictures - and so many of them! In a variety of uninteresting settings too! Lol.

Interestingly, psychologists have theorised that low and medium dominance women don't like the look of a cock, while high dominance women love it. Wonder if that is true?"

Wouldn't mind reading up about that.

I like the look of certain cock but it's more about the balls for me, dunno why though. I'm not so highly dominant that i want to control someones life though.

over a year ago

Yes because most of us have some very nice plastic cocks in our bedrooms. Don't need to come on here to look for cock. Plus, cock-centric guys tend to be crap shags. Most women need a bit more than an appendage!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'm afraid I do like to see the goods - I've been conned before. I don't want cock avatars, distorted close ups, action shots, or surprises in the mail, but a good full on torso or full length shot or two in the gallery is a delicious thing I think, if you've got it flaunt it guys!

over a year ago

"I'm afraid I do like to see the goods - I've been conned before. I don't want cock avatars, distorted close ups, action shots, or surprises in the mail, but a good full on torso or full length shot or two in the gallery is a delicious thing I think, if you've got it flaunt it guys!

"

Same here

By *coutin4girlzMan
over a year ago

Moo-Moo land :-)

Im flaunting it so close your mince pies if you dont wanna see.....

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Just one is enough. I like to see that it's not blue and the only thing hanging off the end is the chap it is attached to.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Im flaunting it so close your mince pies if you dont wanna see..... "

A tip - most women do not care for pics of flaccid cocks either!! A semi is OK, but not a sleepy beauty!!

By *coutin4girlzMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/11/14 15:36:30]

over a year ago

Personally I don't like cock picks on girls profiles, it makes me question if they are really girls

By *coutin4girlzMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/11/14 15:46:16]

By *coutin4girlzMan
over a year ago

"Im flaunting it so close your mince pies if you dont wanna see.....

A tip - most women do not care for pics of flaccid cocks either!! A semi is OK, but not a sleepy beauty!!

"

It's all on there mun, Mr Softy, Lazy Lob-on, Hard-on, Torso, Arse, Happy face, Poker face too so got most angles covered but it don't help much...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/11/14 15:52:38]

over a year ago

My sentiment to if you've got it flaunt it i show off my cock as much as i can, women show there bit on there profile why should'nt guys

over a year ago

I recon women prefer torso pics, maibe if you got a 6pack to

over a year ago

"I recon women prefer torso pics, maibe if you got a 6pack to "

I prefer torso pics, full body pics in underwear leaving a little to the imagination. I'm not a fan of naughty pics in general to be honest especially cock pics. At the end of the day, I'd rather see a face pic, I'd never message a profile without one as if there's no initial attraction, what your cock looks like is irrelevant.

over a year ago

"I recon women prefer torso pics, maibe if you got a 6pack to

I prefer torso pics, full body pics in underwear leaving a little to the imagination. I'm not a fan of naughty pics in general to be honest especially cock pics. At the end of the day, I'd rather see a face pic, I'd never message a profile without one as if there's no initial attraction, what your cock looks like is irrelevant."

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Unless it's exceptionally large, they are all a bit samey really

Very rarely are there any pictures that flatter a normal sized one

over a year ago

"

Post new Message to Thread