Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hard Luck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever had moments on here when they're close to a possible meet up only to end up back where they started?

What I mean is for example, you start to arrange a meet with someone and they agree and by some unfortunate turn of events, they either say something has come up and can't meet for a while or says they are leaving the site soon.

Would you consider this bad timing or just hard luck?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Has anyone ever had moments on here when they're close to a possible meet up only to end up back where they started?

What I mean is for example, you start to arrange a meet with someone and they agree and by some unfortunate turn of events, they either say something has come up and can't meet for a while or says they are leaving the site soon.

Would you consider this bad timing or just hard luck?"

I would just think shit happens, nevermind...plenty more people to meet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep,a few times but its just one of those things, can be annoying tho.

over a year ago

Don't even give it any thought. If it's cancelled it's forgotten about in the next instant.

over a year ago

It is what it is. Luck, karma, fate, 'shit happens' - whatever you want to call it.

Its all just a game.

over a year ago

I just think Oh well. I had two half arranged meets last week, they never confirmed then one put up a meet request. Delete and move on.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

(sh)it happens to a lot of people - it's a by product of trying to make arrangements - sometimes it doesn't work. Dont sweat it

Post new Message to Thread