Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I've packed my bag and in it I've put.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mexico ..

Maxi dresses, mini dresses, a frilly mini skirt, printed shorts and denim shorts, vest and tee tops, a cotton puffed sleeve top, a dressy-dress in case we head out somewhere posh for dinner, my straw hat, A random assortment of jewellery and makeup, sunblock and sunglasses . No holiday suitcase is complete without swimwear and 3 white bikinis .. Now it don't stop there I am sure there is more ..?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nail glue,hair repair,mini screwdriver,tweezers,plasters,paracetamol,Imodium...

over a year ago

"Nail glue,hair repair,mini screwdriver,tweezers,plasters,paracetamol,Imodium..."
yes I need to sort that out as cost a lot over there ... your right thanks . xxxx

By *octor DeleriumMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"

Mexico ..

Maxi dresses, mini dresses, a frilly mini skirt, printed shorts and denim shorts, vest and tee tops, a cotton puffed sleeve top, a dressy-dress in case we head out somewhere posh for dinner, my straw hat, A random assortment of jewellery and makeup, sunblock and sunglasses . No holiday suitcase is complete without swimwear and 3 white bikinis .. Now it don't stop there I am sure there is more ..?

"

A Passport is rather useful.

over a year ago

"

Mexico ..

A Passport is rather useful."

yes and bankers cards ., lol

over a year ago

Omg what about shoes? JO I'm disgusted they're not on the top of your list

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"

Mexico ..

"

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

over a year ago

"

Mexico ..

Maxi dresses, pvc dresses, a frilly mini skirt, daisy duke shorts and crotchless knickers, vest and tee tops, a cotton puffed sleeve top, a dressy-dress in case we head out somewhere posh for dinner, my straw paddle, A random assortment of handcuffs and lubes, dildo's and gimpmasks . No holiday suitcase is complete without swimwear and 3 white bikinis .. Now it don't stop there I am sure there is more ..?

"

I say!

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Spare charger international plug

over a year ago

"Omg what about shoes? JO I'm disgusted they're not on the top of your list "
well its picking them ........ I normally take 4 or 5 lots end up all week in flip flops as have gold ones too . lol we are staying in the jungle hotel on the beach where mel B had the boys for x factor . lol

over a year ago

"

Mexico ..

Maxi dresses, pvc dresses, a frilly mini skirt, daisy duke shorts and crotchless knickers, vest and tee tops, a cotton puffed sleeve top, a dressy-dress in case we head out somewhere posh for dinner, my straw paddle, A random assortment of handcuffs and lubes, dildo's and gimpmasks . No holiday suitcase is complete without swimwear and 3 white bikinis .. Now it don't stop there I am sure there is more ..?

I say! "

lol yes not sure about pvc in the heat .

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Spare charger international plug"

Boots have them with usb sockets in too so you can charge two mobile devices and use your straighteners at the same time with the same plug!

over a year ago

"Spare charger international plug

Boots have them with usb sockets in too so you can charge two mobile devices and use your straighteners at the same time with the same plug!

"

wow I will be looking for that ... and a Bug plug in too for room ... They love me .. have two lots of jungle spry .

over a year ago

" yes and bankers cards ., lol "

Caxton FX prepaid debit cards are great for traveling. Just load the card surg some money & then you can use it like a chip & pin card anywhere you travel, also works with cash machines too.

over a year ago

"Omg what about shoes? JO I'm disgusted they're not on the top of your list well its picking them ........ I normally take 4 or 5 lots end up all week in flip flops as have gold ones too . lol we are staying in the jungle hotel on the beach where mel B had the boys for x factor . lol "

Don't tell Femme I said this but....flip flops are shoes too

over a year ago

"Omg what about shoes? JO I'm disgusted they're not on the top of your list well its picking them ........ I normally take 4 or 5 lots end up all week in flip flops as have gold ones too . lol we are staying in the jungle hotel on the beach where mel B had the boys for x factor . lol

Don't tell Femme I said this but....flip flops are shoes too "

well I may take 3 lots .. and one heels .. I am cutting back this year .... I am ...... I am ..... lolol

over a year ago

"Omg what about shoes? JO I'm disgusted they're not on the top of your list well its picking them ........ I normally take 4 or 5 lots end up all week in flip flops as have gold ones too . lol we are staying in the jungle hotel on the beach where mel B had the boys for x factor . lol

Don't tell Femme I said this but....flip flops are shoes too well I may take 3 lots .. and one heels .. I am cutting back this year .... I am ...... I am ..... lolol"

Lol good luck

over a year ago

Some books or a kindle/tablet loaded up with them and music, I load my ipad up before going away anywhere.

over a year ago

"Some books or a kindle/tablet loaded up with them and music, I load my ipad up before going away anywhere. "
I was thinking of getting a new book at the airport .. I am not to good at reading and takes two weeks, one book if I really get into it .... so its just picking the right one .. x

over a year ago

What is your weight restriction? Take it all out and only out half back

By *iuliettaWoman
over a year ago

DEVIZES

"

They are expensive, I have a worldwide one with 2 USB and connects anything to anything about £27

I travel a lot though and its worth it for the number of leads I use

over a year ago

"What is your weight restriction? Take it all out and only out half back "
20 and over have to pay ............ I am cutting back ... I am .... I do go over bored with things and loads come home clean . xx

By *iuliettaWoman
over a year ago

DEVIZES

"

Mexico ..

"

leave the straw hat at home, get one there

By *exymatcplMan
over a year ago

doncaster

wow I will be looking for that ... and a Bug plug in too for room ... They love me .. have two lots of jungle spry . "

Double take reading that thought it said Butt plug at first

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

A donkey jacket just in case the weather turns nasty. Leopard print, naturally.

By *iuliettaWoman
over a year ago

DEVIZES

Hang on: how long are you going for?

I packed for a week in Hawaii in hand luggage

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

wooly jumpers wellies and raincoats..... it is hurricane season in mexico at the mo still and you never know

over a year ago

Extra memory card for your phone/camera for the thousands of photographs you're going to take

over a year ago

"wooly jumpers wellies and raincoats..... it is hurricane season in mexico at the mo still and you never know "
well I think Friday rain but know people just back been in the 30s most the time they said and hot... xx

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

"wooly jumpers wellies and raincoats..... it is hurricane season in mexico at the mo still and you never know well I think Friday rain but know people just back been in the 30s most the time they said and hot... xx"

lol.... be like a boy scout and be prepared, hope the weather stays nice for you, its a fabulous place, we love it in mexico

over a year ago

"wooly jumpers wellies and raincoats..... it is hurricane season in mexico at the mo still and you never know well I think Friday rain but know people just back been in the 30s most the time they said and hot... xx

lol.... be like a boy scout and be prepared, hope the weather stays nice for you, its a fabulous place, we love it in mexico"

we been before a this time of the year .. this time its a different part Xcaret hotel next door and lots to do my lot like deep sea fishing and stuff .. I dive and swim with the fish xx love that .. x

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

"wooly jumpers wellies and raincoats..... it is hurricane season in mexico at the mo still and you never know well I think Friday rain but know people just back been in the 30s most the time they said and hot... xx

lol.... be like a boy scout and be prepared, hope the weather stays nice for you, its a fabulous place, we love it in mexico we been before a this time of the year .. this time its a different part Xcaret hotel next door and lots to do my lot like deep sea fishing and stuff .. I dive and swim with the fish xx love that .. x"

Xcaret is our favourite place, not keen on the cancun area

Post new Message to Thread