Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cuddles please!

Jump to newest

By *ittykate84 OP   Woman
over a year ago

CHESTER

So in rolls headache, temp, sore throat & blocked nose! Balls bastard & douchefuckery I dont want a cold!!

Dont you just love winter time when everyone at works comes in and makes you ill! I think it should be law anyone with a cold or flu is sent home paid so not to infect the others!

Cuddles now required as I am a total wuss about being poorly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

awww hugs

over a year ago

CHESTER

"awww hugs "
ta! X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've generally just got to look at someone with a cold to get one... so big hugs with my eyes closed haha

over a year ago

CHESTER

"I've generally just got to look at someone with a cold to get one... so big hugs with my eyes closed haha "

I think a 100ft quarantine is needed! Lol

over a year ago

That's the usual range between myself and a woman haha

over a year ago

CHESTER

"That's the usual range between myself and a woman haha "

Isnt that a restraining order? Lol

over a year ago

I send anyone home who works for me who turn up full of cold etc

I just don't want it

oh and yes I do pay them from day one

if your ill dont bring it to work

over a year ago

CHESTER

"I send anyone home who works for me who turn up full of cold etc

I just don't want it

oh and yes I do pay them from day one

if your ill dont bring it to work "

Fair play thats a decent employer.. I have a suspicious lump in my throat which is suspect is tonsilitis.. Oh joy get to infect the whole office

over a year ago

Gaggle with salt water

that should help alot

ps

I'm not a doctor

over a year ago

CHESTER

"Gaggle with salt water

that should help alot

ps

I'm not a doctor "

Haha well gargling is much better but wont help me.. I get tonsilitis of the glands.. Last time resulted in being admitted to hospital.. Should my theory be proven right i'll get to the dr's for the antibiotics i know work on it!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Try boiled lemonade and please accept a hug from me and on a side note, I'm grateful for my boobies, now as they keep you and your lurgey a safe distance away.

over a year ago

CHESTER

"Try boiled lemonade and please accept a hug from me and on a side note, I'm grateful for my boobies, now as they keep you and your lurgey a safe distance away. "

I have some so i'll try that!! Haha thanks Tina x

over a year ago

Hope you're better soon hun. Big hugs!! Xxx

over a year ago

"So in rolls headache, temp, sore throat & blocked nose! Balls bastard & douchefuckery I dont want a cold!!

Dont you just love winter time when everyone at works comes in and makes you ill! I think it should be law anyone with a cold or flu is sent home paid so not to infect the others!

Cuddles now required as I am a total wuss about being poorly "

Wuss in the next room then! Every person for himself when the lurgy's in town!!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/11/14 23:58:14]

over a year ago

When I am that ill I go to bed turn the lights off and sleep it off I must be mistakenly under the impression that's better for you than logging in and posting.

By *ornstudMan
over a year ago

alnwick

ah big cuddle from me get better soon

over a year ago

a lemsip and a big hug from me..x

over a year ago

CHESTER

"When I am that ill I go to bed turn the lights off and sleep it off I must be mistakenly under the impression that's better for you than logging in and posting."

Haha i know i cant sleep at night when im ill I have crazy ass dreams

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"When I am that ill I go to bed turn the lights off and sleep it off I must be mistakenly under the impression that's better for you than logging in and posting.

Haha i know i cant sleep at night when im ill I have crazy ass dreams "

Feeling shit doesn't mean life grinds to a halt!

I must have missed the 'no posting when you're ill' memo.

On the occasions I've been ill I've found the forums to be a bit of relief tbh. Much better than moping around or hiding under a duvet.

Hope you're feeling better soon. As for the sore throat I find scotch and lemsip works wonders. Helps you sleep too!

A

over a year ago

CHESTER

"When I am that ill I go to bed turn the lights off and sleep it off I must be mistakenly under the impression that's better for you than logging in and posting.

Haha i know i cant sleep at night when im ill I have crazy ass dreams

Feeling shit doesn't mean life grinds to a halt!

I must have missed the 'no posting when you're ill' memo.

On the occasions I've been ill I've found the forums to be a bit of relief tbh. Much better than moping around or hiding under a duvet.

Hope you're feeling better soon. As for the sore throat I find scotch and lemsip works wonders. Helps you sleep too!

A"

I must have missed it too! Oh well i've always been a rebel!

Will have to be hot ribena & honey for me as im allergic to most cold & flu meds so I always have to rough it out really! X

over a year ago

".....I think it should be law anyone with a cold or flu is sent home paid so not to infect the others! required as I am a total wuss about being poorly "

I'm fairly sure this is the case in Japan as they see it as more efficient to loose one or two people for a few days than half the workforce- don't think it would work here as we don't have the same culture of honour they have in Japan, i'm sure we can all think of the people we know at work who would suddenly have lots of colds if they introduced the idea over here

over a year ago

CHESTER

".....I think it should be law anyone with a cold or flu is sent home paid so not to infect the others! required as I am a total wuss about being poorly

I'm fairly sure this is the case in Japan as they see it as more efficient to loose one or two people for a few days than half the workforce- don't think it would work here as we don't have the same culture of honour they have in Japan, i'm sure we can all think of the people we know at work who would suddenly have lots of colds if they introduced the idea over here "

Haha I know.. Though the smug bastards who come in with the attitude 'im sick but being a suck up & going to work anyway' pisses me off, i pretty much nearly died last year (not an exaggeration) and have a very low immune system still plus being allergic to cold meds means i get hit for six with even a simple cold

Post new Message to Thread