Sally Nugent looking really hot this morning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great legs.

over a year ago

I've always had a huge crush on susannah reid . . And wendy hurrel the london news weather girl is so beautiful she almost looks unreal !

By *mokeynbubblyCouple
over a year ago

poole

Sally doesn't really do it for me, much prefer weekdays so Carol and Steph are on. Now there are two sexy ladies.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I've always had a huge crush on susannah reid . . And wendy hurrel the london news weather girl is so beautiful she almost looks unreal ! "

Georgina the other London weather woman has something about her.

Naga has such perfect skin and is just a little bit blunt that I warm to her. Louise annoys me a bit.

over a year ago

I totally thought the BBC meant something else in this thread lol

I thought a large built man in the underwear department offering early morning service lol

over a year ago

Naga is beautiful.

I do like Steph though, she really reminds me of my best friend.

over a year ago

Louise looks like she would enjoy pushing tge boundaries though. Innocent girl goes bad

over a year ago

Carol and Steph.... Do it for us...LOL

over a year ago

Carol and Sally are hot!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I've always had a huge crush on susannah reid . . And wendy hurrel the london news weather girl is so beautiful she almost looks unreal !

Naga has such perfect skin and is just a little bit blunt that I warm to her. Louise annoys me a bit.

"

Louise is irritating and infantile. Steph seems knowledgeable. I've never thought of her as attractive.

Is Naga the girl that did Mastermind ? If so she is a fantastic all rounder. Looks , brains, demeanour the lot!

I could stand on Carol's windpipe.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I've always had a huge crush on susannah reid . . And wendy hurrel the london news weather girl is so beautiful she almost looks unreal !

Louise is irritating and infantile. Steph seems knowledgeable. I've never thought of her as attractive.

Is Naga the girl that did Mastermind ? If so she is a fantastic all rounder. Looks , brains, demeanour the lot!

I could stand on Carol's windpipe."

I don't know if Naga did Mastermind but she always comes across as though she has done more than just read the briefing from the researchers. She had the sports brief at one point too.

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Can't seem to want the keep the channel on when Sally or Louise are on, they don't seem to have the carry that someone like Cathy from C4 does which I find attractive plus she looks quite cheeky. The cliche about women tv news presenters is sadly true it seems, though it doesn't apply to the men.

over a year ago

"

yes naga is hot totty

over a year ago

Annoying or not, louise would get some this morning. Just push her head in the sofa if she whinged.

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

What is it with guys and women on morning tv? They all seem like just ordinary women to me but you guys talk like they're sirens....do you all just wake up horny?

over a year ago

"What is it with guys and women on morning tv? They all seem like just ordinary women to me but you guys talk like they're sirens....do you all just wake up horny?"

Maybe....

over a year ago

Naga is hot

over a year ago

"Naga is beautiful.

I do like Steph though, she really reminds me of my best friend. "

Agree, Naga is lovely.

Steph looks like a TV to me

By *exymatcpl OP   Man
over a year ago

doncaster

"What is it with guys and women on morning tv? They all seem like just ordinary women to me but you guys talk like they're sirens....do you all just wake up horny?"

Oh yes I always wake up horny and the amount of thigh on show from Sally was a real treat on a cold morning I love to kiss and lick all the way up legs from toe to wherever I get stopped mmmm

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Check the bangers out on Beghaz Ackter on Bbc Wales, she does the weather.

Fuck knows how you spell her name, its never on the screen long enough for me to take note

By *iverscuMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

The BBC do tend to have some lovely ladies on the breakfast show. Its a shame Susanna Reid left. She was stunning

over a year ago

Weather lady Carol.... Thumbs up from me!!

over a year ago

Yep!

Post new Message to Thread