Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Morning.....sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any offers lol

Morning glory is a terrible thing to waste!

If not let me know how its going lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Suggest you just have a wank

over a year ago

Not till I'd done my teeth lol and chance would be a fine thing

over a year ago

"Suggest you just have a wank"

Nahhh

over a year ago

We adore Morning sex , nothing like waking him up with a amazing bj and watching his toes curl and then lots of slow sensual sex ... Every morning should be that way

over a year ago

"We adore Morning sex , nothing like waking him up with a amazing bj and watching his toes curl and then lots of slow sensual sex ... Every morning should be that way "

Lucky luck b.....

Wow

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Sex anytime of day would be a bonus here

over a year ago

Morning sex is my absolute favourite thing in the world. We recently had a week off and every morning was perfect

over a year ago

"Morning sex is my absolute favourite thing in the world. We recently had a week off and every morning was perfect "

Will you marry me lol

over a year ago

That's what I miss most about my dear wife, she was very much a morning person, every morning without fail she would wake me up with a kiss and hugs, and that usually lead to sex unless we had an early start, even when she was in hospital she would text me a kiss and a hug, I don't think ill ever have that again.

over a year ago

"That's what I miss most about my dear wife, she was very much a morning person, every morning without fail she would wake me up with a kiss and hugs, and that usually lead to sex unless we had an early start, even when she was in hospital she would text me a kiss and a hug, I don't think ill ever have that again."

over a year ago

"Morning sex is my absolute favourite thing in the world. We recently had a week off and every morning was perfect

Will you marry me lol"

Haha. Let's be honest it would be rude not to, wasting an opportunity like that. I love it when it's lazy and slow, so sexy

over a year ago

"Morning sex is my absolute favourite thing in the world. We recently had a week off and every morning was perfect

Will you marry me lol

Haha. Let's be honest it would be rude not to, wasting an opportunity like that. I love it when it's lazy and slow, so sexy"

Id love something earm to slip into right now he he

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"That's what I miss most about my dear wife, she was very much a morning person, every morning without fail she would wake me up with a kiss and hugs, and that usually lead to sex unless we had an early start, even when she was in hospital she would text me a kiss and a hug, I don't think ill ever have that again."

Well, I hope to have that once in my life and you are a lucky man to have.

Not that this will be a consolation but to have 'loved and lost is better than to never have at all'.

Good luck finding some peace.

over a year ago

"That's what I miss most about my dear wife, she was very much a morning person, every morning without fail she would wake me up with a kiss and hugs, and that usually lead to sex unless we had an early start, even when she was in hospital she would text me a kiss and a hug, I don't think ill ever have that again.

Well, I hope to have that once in my life and you are a lucky man to have.

Not that this will be a consolation but to have 'loved and lost is better than to never have at all'.

Good luck finding some peace."

I am a Lucky man, for the 12 years we were together we loved a lifetimes worth, sorry to have bought down the fun of this thread, as you were lol

over a year ago

Will you marry me lol

Haha. Let's be honest it would be rude not to, wasting an opportunity like that. I love it when it's lazy and slow, so sexy"

I wake most morning with a huge erection when I'm with my lady friend we have awsum horny sex her pussy is warm and wet and it grips my cock and suck the cum out of me

over a year ago

That's so sweet. But sad to read too

Post new Message to Thread