Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

f1

Jump to newest

By *reelove1969 OP   Couple
over a year ago

bristol

if lewis hamilton takes nico rosberg out on the next race 'accidentally' is he home and dry for the win ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

No

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no still double points to play for in the next race

over a year ago

"if lewis hamilton takes nico rosberg out on the next race 'accidentally' is he home and dry for the win ? "

No. Even if Lewis wins and Nico fails to score points, Nico can still take the title at the last race if he wins and Lewis fails to finish as it's double points in the last race

over a year ago

bristol

who do you reckon will catch him ...impressed with button lately ..hope he keeps his place but fear he wont

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Fingers crossed he wins because he deserves it!!

over a year ago

bristol

not a fan of lewis ..i like nico jensen and kimi

over a year ago

"if lewis hamilton takes nico rosberg out on the next race 'accidentally' is he home and dry for the win ? "
time will tell lo

over a year ago

Lewis gotta love how cool he is

over a year ago

bristol

i dont ...i think hes crazy enough to do it as well

over a year ago

Lewis is an arrogant twat

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

"Lewis is an arrogant twat"

Yes but he is a British arrogant twat !!

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"if lewis hamilton takes nico rosberg out on the next race 'accidentally' is he home and dry for the win ?

No. Even if Lewis wins and Nico fails to score points, Nico can still take the title at the last race if he wins and Lewis fails to finish as it's double points in the last race"

Just the 1 point in it!!!

over a year ago

Not fair! He is a well rounded character but committed and determined. A certain arrogance is essential.

Unless you believe the meek will inherit the Earth; so long as the others don't mind.

over a year ago

"Lewis gotta love how cool he is "

over a year ago

No he aint. He's a lying, cheating, stroppy, arrogant twat.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"Lewis is an arrogant twat

No he aint. He's a lying, cheating, stroppy, arrogant twat. "

Lol.

What i dont like is hes such a poor loser. He sulks if he does badly, when hes winning hes all grins. I like Ricardo, akways seems to be enjoying it all all of the time, win or lose

over a year ago

Im hoping Rosberg wins and then Lewis can go in his corner and throw the strop he always seems to throw when thibgs arent going his way. Yes hes a good driver but a very sore loser.

Im right with you on Daniel Riccardo always a wide beaming smile and a positive attitude to the sport.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Im hoping Rosberg wins and then Lewis can go in his corner and throw the strop he always seems to throw when thibgs arent going his way. Yes hes a good driver but a very sore loser.

Im right with you on Daniel Riccardo always a wide beaming smile and a positive attitude to the sport. "

By *exxifun5Couple
over a year ago

NORWICH

Not fair! He is a well rounded character but committed and determined. A certain arrogance is essential.

Unless you believe the meek will inherit the Earth; so long as the others don't mind. "

yes but he is still an arrogant twat lol x

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

all lewis now needs to do is follow nico round for the next two races... so if nico wins both, and lewis finishes 2nd in both... lewis wins...

anyway other more interesting news.... looks like no new money will be given to the teams struggling financially at the end (force india, sauber and lotus) and it looks like red bull, ferrari and mclaren may be running 3 car teams......

over a year ago

Dear God people. Why do Brits always feel the need to slag off a British success story or a British winner?

Is he arrogant? When does self believe and motivation become arrogance?

If he is arrogant then Rosberg has that German dominating arrogance ... which is worse?

Hamilton is a pure racer. And in an equal car (some might say he has had a worse car) to Rosberg he has beaten him hands down. When the team and car didn't let him down.

And it wasn't Hamilton that 'deliberately' took Rosberg out it was a very childish Rosberg that took Hamilton out.

How about we just recognise what a great World Champion he was and great racer he is and hope he is World Champion this year as well?

By *igandanneCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 09/11/14 15:19:46]

By *igandanneCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Driver of the year has got to be dani , allways smiles and never moans unlike a certain brit

over a year ago

"Dear God people. Why do Brits always feel the need to slag off a British success story or a British winner?

If he is arrogant then Rosberg has that German dominating arrogance ... which is worse?

Hamilton is a pure racer. And in an equal car (some might say he has had a worse car) to Rosberg he has beaten him hands down. When the team and car didn't let him down.

And it wasn't Hamilton that 'deliberately' took Rosberg out it was a very childish Rosberg that took Hamilton out.

How about we just recognise what a great World Champion he was and great racer he is and hope he is World Champion this year as well?"

The man is a twat, Jenson Button on the other hand is the total opposite and would be a better world champ!

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

Says a guy with see through underpants...

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Dear God people. Why do Brits always feel the need to slag off a British success story or a British winner?

How about we just recognise what a great World Champion he was and great racer he is and hope he is World Champion this year as well?"

I`ve been watching the races with some interest. Firstly, I`m sorry to say that Jenson Button has had his day. A steady driver who probably manages the car better than most in the wet but that`s about all. World champion once it`s true but that year I was praying that Rubens Barrichello was going to be champion instead! Fair to say I`m not a Button fan especially when you consider his previous contract wrangles and little things in his personal life that have swept under the carpet.

Now for Lewis. He has consistently been top in fuel economy stakes which is a huge pointer in how he manages the car no matter if he`s leading, leading by miles or trying to catch up. This may seem a trivial point but it means that not only if he able to be in a better position when others around him may be marginal on fuel but it also means he must be taking less out of the car all round, less strain on the engine, transmission etc. which will also be in his favour.

I reckon, Nico Rosberg had his nose put out of joint when he had Lewis come in as a team mate. I`m wondering who he thought may have been his team mate had Lewis not been available and Mercedes kept up it`s German driver slant!

over a year ago

Says a guy with see through underpants..."

And that makes me arrogant....

Lol

over a year ago

"The man is a twat, !"

So:

A man who has been World Champion already.

Has scored more GP victories than any other Briton.

Is amongst the top 5 GP winners in the world.

Has scored 10 GP wins this season against Rosberg's 5 in an identical car.

And is currently leading the Championship by 17 points.

..... is a 'twat' ....

"Sometimes it is better to have people THINK you are a fool than open your mouth and confirm it!" (Oscar Wilde)

over a year ago

Says a guy with see through underpants...

And that makes me arrogant....

Lol"

Some might think its a bit arrogant of someone who has not been World Champion at anything to call someone who has ... 'arrogant'

over a year ago

Come on Nico

By *anger mouse and EmmaCouple
over a year ago

Honiton

Yes but he is a British arrogant twat !!"

Yes and not a German cheat!!!

By *OMBSTACKCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Big F1 fan look at the stats Lewis always fights and has done more overtakes than any other driver in the years he has driven. He is confident and know his abilities. If the car works he is always up there same as Jenson with Brawn as it was the best car. He deserves this years championship if it was decided on races like they wanted to do he has it in the bag. Also he has had to put up with lots of shit over the years that makes you quite protective and arrogant. Where is Vettel this year sulking because car not good enough. We all like to be winners makes us feel good. Rant over

over a year ago

Yes but he is a British arrogant twat !!

Yes and not a German cheat!!!"

No. You are right. He is a British born liar and a cheat, who resides in a tax haven and drives a German car.

He is very fortunate to be driving an exceptional car, and will be likely to be champion in a car that is far more competitive than anything else on the track. .. just like Button with Brawn and Hakkinen with McLaren.

Personally, Id like to see Rosberg take the crown, and Im sure Mercedes would love a German champ in a German car.

Out of the current crop of drivers, I really like Riccardo. He is always smiling and has such a refreshing attitude. The polar opposite of Hamilton.

over a year ago

Oh so that's why he moved out there.

I thought the official line of not being able to shop in tescos sounded a bit funny

over a year ago

"No. You are right. He is a British born liar and a cheat, who resides in a tax haven and drives a German car. "

So when has he lied then or are you just another Troll throwing shit at people to get attention?

And do tell me when Hamilton has cheated as well. I think that is the preserve of German drivers like Schumacker (How many times did HE get away with it) and Rosberg (Monaco this year) and Alonso (when he was EVER so slow leaving the box ..)

And where he chooses to live is entirely his business. And please don't tell me you wouldn't do exactly the same. But then you aren't good enough to make £Millions are you?

And lastly if he isn't THAT good and the car IS so good how come Rosberg has only led the Championship when Hamilton's care has broken down or his team failed him? 10 wins to 5 against a driver in an identical car? yeah that is really shit!

But yeah Ricciardo is a brilliant guy and has shown that Vettel actually wasn't as good as people said all these years. Another German arrogant cheat ...

over a year ago

"No. You are right. He is a British born liar and a cheat, who resides in a tax haven and drives a German car."

Psssttt ... The car and engine are designed and built in Britain ... D'UH!

over a year ago

"No. You are right. He is a British born liar and a cheat, who resides in a tax haven and drives a German car.

So when has he lied then or are you just another Troll throwing shit at people to get attention?

And do tell me when Hamilton has cheated as well. I think that is the preserve of German drivers like Schumacker (How many times did HE get away with it) and Rosberg (Monaco this year) and Alonso (when he was EVER so slow leaving the box ..)

And where he chooses to live is entirely his business. And please don't tell me you wouldn't do exactly the same. But then you aren't good enough to make £Millions are you?

And lastly if he isn't THAT good and the car IS so good how come Rosberg has only led the Championship when Hamilton's care has broken down or his team failed him? 10 wins to 5 against a driver in an identical car? yeah that is really shit!

But yeah Ricciardo is a brilliant guy and has shown that Vettel actually wasn't as good as people said all these years. Another German arrogant cheat ..."

Troll? Take your rose tinted glasses off mate. His lying is well documented

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/lewis-hamilton-confesses-i-was-told-to-lie-by-mclaren-6908362.html

PS. Just noticed your user name... very fitting

By *bfoxxxMan
over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

[Removed by poster at 09/11/14 21:57:25]

over a year ago

"Troll? Take your rose tinted glasses off mate. His lying is well documented

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/lewis-hamilton-confesses-i-was-told-to-lie-by-mclaren-6908362.html

PS. Just noticed your user name... very fitting "

So the team lied ...OK ..

And if you took the trouble to check your facts you would see on my profile what happened .. It was part of a very funny session in a chat room. Some of us do actually have a sense of humour ...

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"No. You are right. He is a British born liar and a cheat, who resides in a tax haven and drives a German car.

But yeah Ricciardo is a brilliant guy and has shown that Vettel actually wasn't as good as people said all these years. Another German arrogant cheat ...

Troll? Take your rose tinted glasses off mate. His lying is well documented

PS. Just noticed your user name... very fitting "

Now now boys play nicely. But come on now that article was over 5 years ago and least he admitted it. I'm sure there's many lies told in all forms of sport when the outcome is lucrative!!

Really it still boils down to the fact he's won twice as many races as any other driver this season and be deserves to take the title. He's very good so he can be arrogant the same as many past, present and very likely future drivers have and will be. And yes he strops but more likely he's angry at himself as he's known to be a bit of a perfectionist!!

over a year ago

""No. You are right. He is a British born liar and a cheat, who resides in a tax haven and drives a German car."

Psssttt ... The car and engine are designed and built in Britain ... D'UH!"

Amazing! Some still do not believe you can be sued for defamation of character resulting from Forum posts.

over a year ago

Being a life long fan of f1 I'm quite saddened by it being run into the ground, on the topic of Hamilton, I think this year he deserves the championship, personally I can't stand the guy, yes he's a Good driver, not yet great, he's by no means the best in f1 at the moment, but it would be a travesty if the double points changed the outcome. On the subject of button,I am a fan and I hope he has a great future, I think maybe 1 more year in Ferrari or red bulls 3rd car would be great to see

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

[Removed by poster at 12/11/14 11:30:59]

over a year ago

Is James Hunt out of the running then ?

Enzo Gimp

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

"The man is a twat, !

So:

A man who has been World Champion already.

Has scored more GP victories than any other Briton.

Is amongst the top 5 GP winners in the world.

Has scored 10 GP wins this season against Rosberg's 5 in an identical car.

And is currently leading the Championship by 17 points.

..... is a 'twat' ....

"Sometimes it is better to have people THINK you are a fool than open your mouth and confirm it!" (Oscar Wilde)"

Couldn't of put it better myself he has shown himself as to be a fighter just look at all the car issues / DNF & he still keeps fighting on !

over a year ago

Awww I'll be your friend Lewis,pssst have you got any naked pics of Nicole

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Wasn't that what Nelson piquet was after on the post race interview ? Lol

over a year ago

"Is James Hunt out of the running then ?

Enzo Gimp "

Its a shame F1 has no personalities like Hunt in it.

over a year ago

Enzo Gimp

Its a shame F1 has no personalities like Hunt in it. "

For personalities you need to go to World Superbikes or MotoGP. F1 is corporate speak taken to a different level ...

over a year ago

The drivers merry go round has started. Vettel gone to Ferrari on a 3 year deal. Alonso leaving Ferrari

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Well said.

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Enzo Gimp

Its a shame F1 has no personalities like Hunt in it.

For personalities you need to go to World Superbikes or MotoGP. F1 is corporate speak taken to a different level ... "

MotoGP is far better to watch than F1. Much more overtaking and excitement.

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Bollocks to the haters. Well done Lewis a well deserved win

over a year ago

"Bollocks to the haters. Well done Lewis a well deserved win "

By *anger mouse and EmmaCouple
over a year ago

Honiton

"Bollocks to the haters. Well done Lewis a well deserved win "

Serves the German cheat right!!!

over a year ago

Well done Lewis. You deserve it a lot more than the dirty German

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple
over a year ago

North Hampshire

Well done Lewis, a well deserved win and as a team Mercedes have done well too!

By *bfoxxxMan
over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

AND A DOUBLE WORLD FORMULA ONE CHAMPION

with millions in the bank and Nicole in his bed.

Arrogant? I don't think so.

Perhaps you just don't like his success ?

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

Absolutely

over a year ago

Got to say Lewis took the World Championship in style and as a racer should by leading from start to finish. He earned and deserved that win and the World Championship with 11 wins to Rosberg's 5. Nothing more need to be added except you did yourself and GB proud Lewis. Way to go ....

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Well done Lewis .. Deserves the championship

By *homCrownMan
over a year ago

West Fife

Well done to Lewis and the Mercedes AMG Petronas Team.

Not forgetting that Williams locked out the rest of the podium. Great result for British motorsport and engineering.

over a year ago

Lewis fan all the way here, but got to respect the professionalism if Nico in defeat.

He went up in my expectations today.

G

Post new Message to Thread