Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just saying!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just reading in the news paper that domestic violence is on the rise with over 300,000 incidents reported last year in the United Kingdom alone,it's quite obvious to me that there must be changes and I think that is shocking that in 2014 woman still don't do as they are fucking told!! Lol

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Incoming...get in the Sanger.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just abit of banter no harm ment

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh dear...

oh.....dear.

Reply privately

By *luezuluMan
over a year ago

Suffolk

Brave man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its probably up because women are slapping guys who tell them what to do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did you think this one through???

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Just reading in the news paper that domestic violence is on the rise with over 300,000 incidents reported last year in the United Kingdom alone,it's quite obvious to me that there must be changes and I think that is shocking that in 2014 woman still don't do as they are fucking told!! Lol"

Good lord!

Yes, domestic violence is on the rise. Two women a week are killed as a result of domestic violence.

It's really not a laughing matter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

TINA!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can understand how the standard single male experience on here can help cultivate a misogynistic attitude for many, but surely anyone with two brain cells to rub together should be able to predict how well that kind of humour is going to go down.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"TINA!!!!!!!!!!"

Print off an insurance form, there's been a fabicide!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does she write obit's too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can understand how the standard single male experience on here can help cultivate a misogynistic attitude for many, but surely anyone with two brain cells to rub together should be able to predict how well that kind of humour is going to go down."

Reply privately

over a year ago

iv never liked women beaters..scum of the earth

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just reading in the news paper that domestic violence is on the rise with over 300,000 incidents reported last year in the United Kingdom alone,it's quite obvious to me that there must be changes and I think that is shocking that in 2014 woman still don't do as they are fucking told!! Lol"

Really?

My friend nearly lost an eye because of an abusive partner.

Laugh it up fella, laugh it up.

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Zig zag...Zig zag !!!!

And keep your fucking head down.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Zig zag...Zig zag !!!!

And keep your fucking head down."

Reply privately

over a year ago

get the jest but not funny - have been on the receiving end

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I fear another case of fabicide. Call inspector Hot Bot and the Coroner Tina please.

Step back...nothing to see here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought it was funny and I was subjected to all kinds of abuse in my marriage. There is a serious side to it of course,how many swinging wives and husbands actually want to participate and how many are forced?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"iv never liked women beaters..scum of the earth"

Reply privately

over a year ago

TINA!!!! Forms please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Domestic violence works both ways. There are many guys that are victims too. In this county, there has been a recent increase and a couple of deaths so the police are being more proactive in their approach. On average the victim will not leave until the 7th incident of it. More often than not, they will return, as it is all they know and they think it is normal behaviour. Mental abuse in my eyes can be as bad as physical abuse. I wish people could break the cycle of being in this kind of relationship, as many go from one such relationship to another. The worst is the children also caught in this cycle and witnessing the violence.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I thought it was funny and I was subjected to all kinds of abuse in my marriage. There is a serious side to it of course,how many swinging wives and husbands actually want to participate and how many are forced? "

Fucking loads!!!

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Domestic violence works both ways. There are many guys that are victims too. In this county, there has been a recent increase and a couple of deaths so the police are being more proactive in their approach. On average the victim will not leave until the 7th incident of it. More often than not, they will return, as it is all they know and they think it is normal behaviour. Mental abuse in my eyes can be as bad as physical abuse. I wish people could break the cycle of being in this kind of relationship, as many go from one such relationship to another. The worst is the children also caught in this cycle and witnessing the violence. "

There is also a campaign to get the law changed to recognise psychological/mental abuse. This is not illegal at the present time.

For every woman/man being abused there is usually at least two children experiencing that fallout.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Domestic violence works both ways. There are many guys that are victims too. In this county, there has been a recent increase and a couple of deaths so the police are being more proactive in their approach. On average the victim will not leave until the 7th incident of it. More often than not, they will return, as it is all they know and they think it is normal behaviour. Mental abuse in my eyes can be as bad as physical abuse. I wish people could break the cycle of being in this kind of relationship, as many go from one such relationship to another. The worst is the children also caught in this cycle and witnessing the violence.

There is also a campaign to get the law changed to recognise psychological/mental abuse. This is not illegal at the present time.

For every woman/man being abused there is usually at least two children experiencing that fallout.

"

I am glad the they are looking at psychological/mental abuse as well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooow... brave ..I'll sit over here and wish you well ,remember bob and weave ,bob and weave

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"get the jest but not funny - have been on the receiving end"

The problem with the jest is that for the sexist/misogynistic/misandrists they see such humour as a reinforcement of their views. See Kirsty Wark's Blurred Lines.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I thought it was funny and I was subjected to all kinds of abuse in my marriage. There is a serious side to it of course,how many swinging wives and husbands actually want to participate and how many are forced? "

I can't relate but I haven't been there.

Worst that happened to me was being spat at and I suppose emotional abuse.

I can't laugh at it though. I just can't.

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Not funny when I've been on the receiving end.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love my block button

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Domestic violence works both ways. There are many guys that are victims too. In this county, there has been a recent increase and a couple of deaths so the police are being more proactive in their approach. On average the victim will not leave until the 7th incident of it. More often than not, they will return, as it is all they know and they think it is normal behaviour. Mental abuse in my eyes can be as bad as physical abuse. I wish people could break the cycle of being in this kind of relationship, as many go from one such relationship to another. The worst is the children also caught in this cycle and witnessing the violence.

I am glad the they are looking at psychological/mental abuse as well. "

There is resistance to make this law as it is so difficult to prove. How would a Dom/sub relationship be viewed under such a change, for instance?

However, all the work and research shows that the psychological power games start early on and create the circumstances for physical abuse.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 18:42:58]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love my block button "

Reply privately

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

After being drawn into a thread with a title giving no clue as to its content and reading the OP..

Thanks for bringing back some harrowing memories.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"After being drawn into a thread with a title giving no clue as to its content and reading the OP..

Thanks for bringing back some harrowing memories. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

been offline for over an hour and thinking about this - im glad laws into to psychological effects are being looked into - me and my kids led quite a nervy life for years (this is an understatement) and even now i react instinctively in certain ways because of the years of 'brainwashing' (for want of a better word) that i was a useless piece of crap - its like im conditioned that way now for so many things - makes life a fkn misery and i know it will never totally leave me - yes i see the joke about women not doing as they are told and im not gonna go all serious every time someones jests about such stuff - just hard to handle sometimes

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"After being drawn into a thread with a title giving no clue as to its content and reading the OP..

Thanks for bringing back some harrowing memories.

"

Bit out of order so I think its best if this is closed now.

Reply privately