Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Excited!!!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just bought my first christmas jumper of the season ready for the big christmas lights switch on next week!!! Literally cannot wait for christmas I even got matching christmas tree gloves x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ambslass48Woman
over a year ago

Peterborough

Someone more eager than me that's a first done nearly all my Christmas shopping now and more excited than my step grandkids lol

over a year ago

"Someone more eager than me that's a first done nearly all my Christmas shopping now and more excited than my step grandkids lol"

I've done all my shopping, bought new decs n lights, got the jumpers and have started buying Xmas food n drink I'm such a big kid!!! I start shopping in August lol x glad to see another festive fave rather than someone saying " it's too early" lol x x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To feel extra christmassy watch the ads during XFactor tonight x

over a year ago

"Just bought my first christmas jumper of the season ready for the big christmas lights switch on next week!!! Literally cannot wait for christmas I even got matching christmas tree gloves x x"

Where did you get them?

over a year ago

I'm so excited I'm gonna go out and buy some Easter eggs.

over a year ago

Bring on the piped Christmas songs

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"To feel extra christmassy watch the ads during XFactor tonight x"

i love this ad but i have watched my quota o x-factor this year, would rather poke my eyes out

will watch it on youtube lol

By *uperGuy68Man
over a year ago

Southampton

"Bring on the piped Christmas songs "

By *anatee175Couple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Shopping for presents is 99% done know what I want just need to pick it up. I've also started the food shopping. Will be wrapping what I have next week and may as well write the cards out too. Lol.

Claire

over a year ago

"Just bought my first christmas jumper of the season ready for the big christmas lights switch on next week!!! Literally cannot wait for christmas I even got matching christmas tree gloves x x

Where did you get them?

"

Got it all from primark!! Mines actually one of the men's jumpers tho as they have way more festive designs! Mines a Rudolph with actual jingle bells on it!!!

over a year ago

"Just bought my first christmas jumper of the season ready for the big christmas lights switch on next week!!! Literally cannot wait for christmas I even got matching christmas tree gloves x x

Where did you get them?

Got it all from primark!! Mines actually one of the men's jumpers tho as they have way more festive designs! Mines a Rudolph with actual jingle bells on it!!!"

Woohoo!

I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

over a year ago

Where did you get them?

Got it all from primark!! Mines actually one of the men's jumpers tho as they have way more festive designs! Mines a Rudolph with actual jingle bells on it!!!

Woohoo!

I know what I'm doing tomorrow!"

Woohoo so many festive people I love it x x

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

lidl have xmas jumpers also

over a year ago

I bought an advent calendar from the Lindt outlet shop yesterday...

Post new Message to Thread