Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Beauty

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How often do you see a persons pic, and are just WOWED by their physical appeal, like something about them sparks up your desire and fascination, and it feels good, exciting and invigorating simply to look at them? What sort of features and attributes tend to have most of this effect on you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

muscular physique

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not often to be honest

there are very few men on here that are the type of men I'd go out with in real life

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Eyes. That certain sparkle that means naughtiness, humour and promises all sorts.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

eyes and a good bottom can do it for me.

I tend to be more wowed by images after I have connected with someone.

over a year ago

I saw a couples post and when I messaged them sadly no reply , but her pics were out of this world , they was just the type of couple I was looking for she was so very sexy and wanted to meet with older guys , her figure and legs are just amazing and she wore ff nylons with high heels

over a year ago

"muscular physique "

But HOW muscular, are we talking the toned, tanned model type, the heaving physique of a bodybuilder, the strong, powerful and hairy build of a rugby player...?

over a year ago

I have fallen in lust with many pics on this site

Some just give me a tingle and I couldn't begin to describe why

over a year ago

Eyes, hair and facial hair if all of 3 of those are how I like them then they will catch my eye!

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Loads of lovely pics.

Loads of lovely people.

Not always the ssme people though

over a year ago

A lot of profiles have pictures that I instantly think are hot as fuck, but then from a different angle or in a different light they are just ok, most pics are all smoke and mirrors, let's be honest we are not gonna put pictures up that we think we look shit in are we, mind you I'm sure some do.

over a year ago

"I saw a couples post and when I messaged them sadly no reply , but her pics were out of this world , they was just the type of couple I was looking for she was so very sexy and wanted to meet with older guys , her figure and legs are just amazing and she wore ff nylons with high heels "

And let me guess, there were either NO pictures whatsoever of the male half, or perhaps a single, solitary cop out picture of him standing in a doorway fully clothed or something?

Must be amazing to be a male swinger with a hot partner

By *asmanian TigerMan
over a year ago

lala land

There is one profile that makes me go wow and it is on here

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"There is one profile that makes me go wow and it is on here "

But I hadn't arrived yet!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 18:08:27]

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I saw a couples post and when I messaged them sadly no reply , but her pics were out of this world , they was just the type of couple I was looking for she was so very sexy and wanted to meet with older guys , her figure and legs are just amazing and she wore ff nylons with high heels

And let me guess, there were either NO pictures whatsoever of the male half, or perhaps a single, solitary cop out picture of him standing in a doorway fully clothed or something?

Must be amazing to be a male swinger with a hot partner "

Assumption based on .......?

And yes - as was said above there are lots of lovely pics and lovely people but not always on the same profile.

A

over a year ago

"A lot of profiles have pictures that I instantly think are hot as fuck, but then from a different angle or in a different light they are just ok, most pics are all smoke and mirrors, let's be honest we are not gonna put pictures up that we think we look shit in are we, mind you I'm sure some do.

"

ive noticed that too

i had a guy mail me with a pic and he looked really nice, a couple of messages later he sent some more pics and I sat there and thought is that even the same person kind if put me on the spot as i had already said I liked his pic and was happy to meet for a drink but after the later pics i didn't still want to meet him

over a year ago

It normally takes more than a pic to wow me, apart from some very rare occasions. When it does happen it is always a face pic (such as that face pic attached to a message) for it to be a genuine "wow" moment.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

gone wow at a few but I wouldn't be confident enough to get in touch

over a year ago

There are a few profiles that have made me think wow! Not necessarily just men, women and couples profiles can be quite sexy too

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"How often do you see a persons pic, and are just WOWED by their physical appeal, like something about them sparks up your desire and fascination, and it feels good, exciting and invigorating simply to look at them? What sort of features and attributes tend to have most of this effect on you?"

eroticism, but when you come across it in a photo it really does make the profile stand out from all the others.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

In all honesty, never.

I have never seen a pic on here that makes me have to meet that person. They are just pretty pictures, much the same as a nice landscape.

Probably because I am always more attracted to a personality than physically to a person.

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Not always sure why certain profiles stand out more than others.

Sometimes for us it's when the personality of the profile comes across....

.... Others simply because they look gorgeous

over a year ago

"Eyes, hair and facial hair if all of 3 of those are how I like them then they will catch my eye! "

I have facial hair

over a year ago

"In all honesty, never.

I have never seen a pic on here that makes me have to meet that person. They are just pretty pictures, much the same as a nice landscape.

Probably because I am always more attracted to a personality than physically to a person."

Same here. Prefer to meet in person. Pics do nothing for me.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

not too muscular or rugby player physique as i am quite little but more toned i guess !

over a year ago

oh god - lots

over a year ago

There are a few people on here with amazing pics - men, women and couples! If i fab a pic -i'm mightily impressed!

But yes - some people with outstanding pics look somewhat different in the flesh, sadly. Xx

With a guy though what makes me go weak is a toned, athletic physique, an attractive face and lovely big, friendly, twinkly eyes! Xx

over a year ago

I've never had a wow moment on here, to be fair most of the pics are for illustration only lol, just to say here's me I do this, I wear this, and if your lucky we might do this, most of the pics are plain boring, if your a man in his early forties you would recognise them as stereotypical "readers wives" pics not very intresting at all, it's what's written in the profile that counts for me, the content of their character, it takes more than a flash of fanny to get me interested, and while I'm on the subject, the amount of profiles that state "no cock pics" and there are 17 separate shots of tits from various angles on the same profile, it's a double standard, stimulate by big sex organ, my brain, sex might end up between your legs, but it starts between your ears.

over a year ago

There is one profile on here that makes me a little moist. It's rare photographs have an effect on me. I started a 4 year relationship based on pics once,it's still going strong

over a year ago

"gone wow at a few but I wouldn't be confident enough to get in touch"

Me too

over a year ago

It's really only happened me with one guys profile, I regularly drooled over his pics, admired him from afar for a long time.

over a year ago

"It's really only happened me with one guys profile, I regularly drooled over his pics, admired him from afar for a long time. "

I never could understand why ladies do that so often, I mean, if someone doesn't know you like them, what do you think your chances are of ever having your affections reciprocated?

Ok, so trying isn't always a promise of success, but not trying is always a promise of failure.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

only one guy on here (so far) that has a great pic.. fully clothed, him with a drink in his hand, and a smile that takes over his whole body.

perved on it so much for the last few months i forgot to ever fab it until last week

And yes he knows, we chat in the chat rooms.. and he knows I want to jump on him and do very naughty things

over a year ago

There's one guys photos on here I could stare at all day. It's a gorgeous face that does it for me.

Nice body is really good but the face either makes it or breaks it for me.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

there are a few guys profiles i drool over but have never made contact with also ..i think many people do this

over a year ago

The eyes have it for me!

Post new Message to Thread