Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Haka

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Those New Zealanders are allowed their intimidating dance. Should our guys be allowed to dance around a maypole with their handkerchiefs out? It would scare the heck out of me.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Those New Zealanders are allowed their intimidating dance. Should our guys be allowed to dance around a maypole with their handkerchiefs out? It would scare the heck out of me."

yes..whats good for the goose is good for the gander..you must admit though..the haka dance looks wicked when the all blacks do it..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Those New Zealanders are allowed their intimidating dance. Should our guys be allowed to dance around a maypole with their handkerchiefs out? It would scare the heck out of me.

yes..whats good for the goose is good for the gander..you must admit though..the haka dance looks wicked when the all blacks do it.. "

Oh yes

Reply privately

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

There is a deeply moving Haka available on Youtube. It is given by a large group of New Zealand soldiers to 3 of their fallen comrades, killed in action, as their coffins are taken for burial. The Haka is a powerful thing to watch at any time, but this is so powerful.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Those New Zealanders are allowed their intimidating dance. Should our guys be allowed to dance around a maypole with their handkerchiefs out? It would scare the heck out of me."

No because they would run a televised audition show on BBC 1 to find the best dancers.

Reply privately