Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gym goers or natural men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I see a lot of guys after that magazine perfect body. Does it really matter? Or just someone healthy and in good shape is better?

Decisions decisions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

someone healthy and in good shape.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I see a lot of guys after that magazine perfect body. Does it really matter? Or just someone healthy and in good shape is better?

Decisions decisions "

I think fair play to anyone who wants to look that way and goes for it. I would never look a certain way for someone else though only if I wanted it for me.

over a year ago

I used to work out and then got to a point where it looked like a show off

I think I m just humble

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"I see a lot of guys after that magazine perfect body. Does it really matter? Or just someone healthy and in good shape is better?

Decisions decisions "

You have to do what feels right for you

over a year ago

I got a top shelf poster body lol

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"I got a top shelf poster body lol "

AND

over a year ago

The two things aren't mutually exclusive!

over a year ago

"I got a top shelf poster body lol

AND"

nothing just wanna mention it

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

ANDnothing just wanna mention it "

over a year ago

I bet he walks with a swagger too

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

My reasons for gym and fitness is for my health. Sadly I've seen first hand what not looking after yourself can potentially lead to and I'm not going to let myself go down that path.

Part of the bonus of cycling to work and then 4 - 5 half hour sessions in the gym each week is you can maintain a half decent physique too. I'm not vain with mine, if anything I actually feel a bit conscious of it at times, like at the pool, but I love the gym and exercise buzz I get

over a year ago

"My reasons for gym and fitness is for my health. Sadly I've seen first hand what not looking after yourself can potentially lead to and I'm not going to let myself go down that path.

Part of the bonus of cycling to work and then 4 - 5 half hour sessions in the gym each week is you can maintain a half decent physique too. I'm not vain with mine, if anything I actually feel a bit conscious of it at times, like at the pool, but I love the gym and exercise buzz I get "

4-5 hours in gym?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/14 21:39:22]

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

"My reasons for gym and fitness is for my health. Sadly I've seen first hand what not looking after yourself can potentially lead to and I'm not going to let myself go down that path.

Part of the bonus of cycling to work and then 4 - 5 half hour sessions in the gym each week is you can maintain a half decent physique too. I'm not vain with mine, if anything I actually feel a bit conscious of it at times, like at the pool, but I love the gym and exercise buzz I get

4-5 hours in gym? "

Re-read, 4 to 5 HALF hour sessions. I have a gym where I work and I get half hour lunch in which to workout! I lose hardly any of my day due to exercise as cycling the 6.5 miles is no slower than driving it due to traffic. I've got a pretty good deal on that front

over a year ago

ANDnothing just wanna mention it

I bet he walks with a swagger too "

lol yes abit, I have been doing it since 18 and now 32, so 10 years and so, its a lifestyle and I do it 3 times a week and as well on a bodybuilding diet eating 7 times a day, around 240g protein aday, plus 30min of cardio aday.

over a year ago

Gym fit. Sporting the muscley look and preferably with tattoos does it for me.

over a year ago

I bet he walks with a swagger too lol yes abit, I have been doing it since 18 and now 32, so 10 years and so, its a lifestyle and I do it 3 times a week and as well on a bodybuilding diet eating 7 times a day, around 240g protein aday, plus 30min of cardio aday."

Give this man a pussy

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

I bet he walks with a swagger too lol yes abit, I have been doing it since 18 and now 32, so 10 years and so, its a lifestyle and I do it 3 times a week and as well on a bodybuilding diet eating 7 times a day, around 240g protein aday, plus 30min of cardio aday."

Eat what I want and a bottle of wine most nights and its nice to wake up every morning and happy

over a year ago

"Gym fit. Sporting the muscley look and preferably with tattoos does it for me. "

You two would make a perfect couple.. PM eachother

over a year ago

Fair play to the ones who put the work in but it's the ones that strut around like peacocks thinking they're special that get on my tits.

Great you have a well toned body, unfortunately you have an ugly attitude to go with it.

My body ain't in great shape and could be better but I'll live with it.

over a year ago

I bet he walks with a swagger too lol yes abit, I have been doing it since 18 and now 32, so 10 years and so, its a lifestyle and I do it 3 times a week and as well on a bodybuilding diet eating 7 times a day, around 240g protein aday, plus 30min of cardio aday.

Give this man a pussy "

Thanks yes. I do need one to

over a year ago

"Gym fit. Sporting the muscley look and preferably with tattoos does it for me. "

Shit!!! That's me out then

over a year ago

"Fair play to the ones who put the work in but it's the ones that strut around like peacocks thinking they're special that get on my tits.

Great you have a well toned body, unfortunately you have an ugly attitude to go with it.

My body ain't in great shape and could be better but I'll live with it. "

You have to

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"Fair play to the ones who put the work in but it's the ones that strut around like peacocks thinking they're special that get on my tits.

My body ain't in great shape and could be better but I'll live with it. "

over a year ago

I like a guy that is confident in himself no matter what is body shape .....

But fit is so hot

over a year ago

"I like a guy that is confident in himself no matter what is body shape .....

But fit is so hot "

Very diplomatic statement lol

over a year ago

Part of the bonus of cycling to work and then 4 - 5 half hour sessions in the gym each week is you can maintain a half decent physique too. I'm not vain with mine, if anything I actually feel a bit conscious of it at times, like at the pool, but I love the gym and exercise buzz I get "

And we ladies really do appreciate your efforts

over a year ago

I bet he walks with a swagger too lol yes abit, I have been doing it since 18 and now 32, so 10 years and so, its a lifestyle and I do it 3 times a week and as well on a bodybuilding diet eating 7 times a day, around 240g protein aday, plus 30min of cardio aday.

Eat what I want and a bottle of wine most nights and its nice to wake up every morning and happy "

Yes that's nice and a bottle of wine to

over a year ago

Natural as they come. Dont do gym bodies and Stu doesnt like skinny women either

By *ana StephanieWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Lean, fit, healthy slim man for me

I have six-pack...

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"Lean, fit, healthy slim man for me

I have six-pack... "

Is it the amber nectar

over a year ago

"Lean, fit, healthy slim man for me

I have six-pack... "

Show me your six packs

I will give you lean fit slim

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

This is a funny misconception and one many have. My whole lifestyle is relatively healthy and I actually don't enjoy scoffing or drinking large amounts of something that isn't. Many people at work say I'm not enjoying life because I might not eat a doughnut or crappy packet cake when they're brought in or enjoy drinking alcohol. It can actually be the other way around and I enjoy life because of the healthy lifestyle I've chosen. If I have a cake I bake it myself, so much better tasting and I know it isn't full of shit like the ones in the pretty packets on the selves in the superstores.

Sometimes it does feel like others want you to be like them just to make them feel better? or maybe they can't comprehend that I don't need those things to feel or make my life a happy one. Sod knows why.

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"This is a funny misconception and one many have. My whole lifestyle is relatively healthy and I actually don't enjoy scoffing or drinking large amounts of something that isn't. Many people at work say I'm not enjoying life because I might not eat a doughnut or crappy packet cake when they're brought in or enjoy drinking alcohol. It can actually be the other way around and I enjoy life because of the healthy lifestyle I've chosen. If I have a cake I bake it myself, so much better tasting and I know it isn't full of shit like the ones in the pretty packets on the selves in the superstores.

Sometimes it does feel like others want you to be like them just to make them feel better? or maybe they can't comprehend that I don't need those things to feel or make my life a happy one. Sod knows why."

Life is each to their own enjoy what you do as others enjoy what they want

By *ana StephanieWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I lied

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"I lied "

Naughty naughty

By *ana StephanieWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I lied

Naughty naughty "

over a year ago

"I lied "

Bad mana

over a year ago

My goal is to hit triple digits 100kg in bodyweight. I am 85kg now

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

Bah, ignore the message I just sent you then

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"I lied

Naughty naughty

"

Your two pack looks nice

over a year ago

Think you need to cut out the beers and lose a few % more body fat to be top shelf mate. But fair play your getting there! Keep going and good luck

over a year ago

Think you need to cut out the beers and lose a few % more body fat to be top shelf mate. But fair play your getting there! Keep going and good luck"

lol thanks I know, cos I am in the offseason now

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

"My goal is to hit triple digits 100kg in bodyweight. I am 85kg now "

5'9 and 100kg? That's going to take some work, especially if you want to stay lean. I'm 6'3 and weigh 85kg, that's bulky enough for me but I wish you all the best in trying to get to the 100kg mark

over a year ago

"My goal is to hit triple digits 100kg in bodyweight. I am 85kg now

5'9 and 100kg? That's going to take some work, especially if you want to stay lean. I'm 6'3 and weigh 85kg, that's bulky enough for me but I wish you all the best in trying to get to the 100kg mark "

I am 5.10 1.78cm, yes it will be hard work, but rekon a good bench mark to set, and yes your a good height with that weight to and thanks, and good luck to you as well

over a year ago

Why don't you two get a room

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

5'9 and 100kg? That's going to take some work, especially if you want to stay lean. I'm 6'3 and weigh 85kg, that's bulky enough for me but I wish you all the best in trying to get to the 100kg mark I am 5.10 1.78cm, yes it will be hard work, but rekon a good bench mark to set, and yes your a good height with that weight to and thanks, and good luck to you as well "

I mate of mine at golf same age as me pumped iron with steroids and his body is a mess now on heart tablets and can hardly walk !

over a year ago

Training is unnatural?

over a year ago

5'9 and 100kg? That's going to take some work, especially if you want to stay lean. I'm 6'3 and weigh 85kg, that's bulky enough for me but I wish you all the best in trying to get to the 100kg mark I am 5.10 1.78cm, yes it will be hard work, but rekon a good bench mark to set, and yes your a good height with that weight to and thanks, and good luck to you as well

I mate of mine at golf same age as me pumped iron with steroids and his body is a mess now on heart tablets and can hardly walk !"

Yes u need to be carefull how much you take, you don't wanna end up like craig valentino.

over a year ago

Imagine the fallout if this was about athletic (or not) women. This thread would have gone nuclear by now!!

over a year ago

"Imagine the fallout if this was about athletic (or not) women. This thread would have gone nuclear by now!! "

And me blocked from forums lol

By *ana StephanieWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I lied

Bad mana "

I was told I have them but I can't see them...maybe only from different view point?

From below me or something...

over a year ago

"Imagine the fallout if this was about athletic (or not) women. This thread would have gone nuclear by now!! "

It's the male equivalent of 'skinny women vs "real" women'...and similarly annoying in the intimations that one is better than the other

over a year ago

"I lied

Bad mana

I was told I have them but I can't see them...maybe only from different view point?

From below me or something... "

I would need to take a look in person to confirm

By *ana StephanieWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I lied

Naughty naughty

Your two pack looks nice "

Oh THAT pack. Rather petit packs

over a year ago

"Imagine the fallout if this was about athletic (or not) women. This thread would have gone nuclear by now!!

It's the male equivalent of 'skinny women vs "real" women'...and similarly annoying in the intimations that one is better than the other "

It's not better it's just a preference

over a year ago

I take care of my body and expect the guys I meet to take care of theirs too. My priority certainly isn't that they're 'gym fit' though - It's that they have the fitness and stamina for several hours of amazing sex!

Six packs look nice but they're far from vital! xx

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

"

I mate of mine at golf same age as me pumped iron with steroids and his body is a mess now on heart tablets and can hardly walk !"

Sod using anything like that. I do take two cod liver oil supps each morning though that's the extent of my supplements.

As for getting a room with Shag, he's just not my type I'm afraid. No offence meant Shag

over a year ago

"Imagine the fallout if this was about athletic (or not) women. This thread would have gone nuclear by now!!

It's the male equivalent of 'skinny women vs "real" women'...and similarly annoying in the intimations that one is better than the other "

over a year ago

"

I mate of mine at golf same age as me pumped iron with steroids and his body is a mess now on heart tablets and can hardly walk !

Sod using anything like that. I do take two cod liver oil supps each morning though that's the extent of my supplements.

As for getting a room with Shag, he's just not my type I'm afraid. No offence meant Shag "

lol its ok and the feeling is mutal pal

By *ana StephanieWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I lied

Bad mana

From below me or something...

I would need to take a look in person to confirm "

over a year ago

I didn't say shag

You imaginative bloke

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

Decisions decisions "

I guess I haven't really answered this either yet. No it doesn't matter. Live your life how you want doing whatever makes you happy and not worrying about what others think if you look like this or that. I'd say whatever body shape you are when you feel most confident and happy is the sweet spot And that is all down to the individual.

over a year ago

"I take care of my body and expect the guys I meet to take care of theirs too. My priority certainly isn't that they're 'gym fit' though - It's that they have the fitness and stamina for several hours of amazing sex!

Six packs look nice but they're far from vital! xx"

Whats all this about hours of sex?

If you can have sex for hours then youre doing it wrong.

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

"I take care of my body and expect the guys I meet to take care of theirs too. My priority certainly isn't that they're 'gym fit' though - It's that they have the fitness and stamina for several hours of amazing sex!

If you can have sex for hours then youre doing it wrong."

Quite right, the correct measure should be days!

over a year ago

If you can have sex for hours then youre doing it wrong.

Quite right, the correct measure should be days! "

For me about 2min lol, quicker than it takes to boil an egg..

over a year ago

Do you have a problem with your self confidence OP? I work out for me, not anybody else, the fact that at 50, I'm in better shape physically than most of my 21 year old sons mates gives me a real buzz and the fact that most women seem to love it, and oh yes they most certainly do, is a very happy coincidence. Wouldn't do for us all to be the same ding you agree

over a year ago

If you can have sex for hours then youre doing it wrong."

Oh believe me were not

over a year ago

Think you need to cut out the beers and lose a few % more body fat to be top shelf mate. But fair play your getting there! Keep going and good lucklol thanks I know, cos I am in the offseason now "

Gotta be some down time to enjoy yourself, can't live in the gym

By *issB1970Woman
over a year ago

Subterranean

I like a nicely toned body if I'm honest cos I like the feel of a fit young guy. It makes an old lady very satisfied and I can't get enough of them

over a year ago

Think you need to cut out the beers and lose a few % more body fat to be top shelf mate. But fair play your getting there! Keep going and good lucklol thanks I know, cos I am in the offseason now

Gotta be some down time to enjoy yourself, can't live in the gym"

You are right there. I do as well have days of from it to relax and regain my energy.

over a year ago

Think you need to cut out the beers and lose a few % more body fat to be top shelf mate. But fair play your getting there! Keep going and good luck"

over a year ago

Does it help in your job?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/14 22:37:14]

over a year ago

I like a man whose happy in his own skin whatever he may Be!

over a year ago

Do ppl really buy protein shakes?

over a year ago

It's millions pound industry

over a year ago

Gym goer is ok. Gym monster isn't.

over a year ago

"Gym goer is ok. Gym monster isn't."

over a year ago

"Do ppl really buy protein shakes?"

The guy I sit next to at work seems to be buying ALL the protein shakes. There's not enough room for my shoes!

over a year ago

"Do ppl really buy protein shakes?

The guy I sit next to at work seems to be buying ALL the protein shakes. There's not enough room for my shoes!"

How many feet do you have Anna?

over a year ago

The guy I sit next to at work seems to be buying ALL the protein shakes. There's not enough room for my shoes!

How many feet do you have Anna?"

Same as his protein shakes

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

"Gym goer is ok. Gym monster isn't."

By *o pants partyCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Buff bodies all the way

over a year ago

I have not been to the gym in over 15 years. But I keep active, am lucky enough to be naturally slim but I also eat well, but drink too much amd eat chocolate and biscuits.

So I am about as natural as it gets. "Natural" isn't an excuse for unhealthy, but everyone has a different natural body shape.

over a year ago

How many feet do you have Anna?"

Just 2. But they have many different moods.

over a year ago

I like someone to look like they work out but naturally fit. When their balls get small from gear and their spunk turns yellow from too much DNP and you can't touch their nipples cos they get sensitive, that's when I think it's all a bit too much.

By *ana StephanieWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I have not been to the gym in over 15 years. But I keep active, am lucky enough to be naturally slim but I also eat well, but drink too much amd eat chocolate and biscuits.

So I am about as natural as it gets. "Natural" isn't an excuse for unhealthy, but everyone has a different natural body shape."

You have lovely body

over a year ago

"I have not been to the gym in over 15 years. But I keep active, am lucky enough to be naturally slim but I also eat well, but drink too much amd eat chocolate and biscuits.

So I am about as natural as it gets. "Natural" isn't an excuse for unhealthy, but everyone has a different natural body shape.

You have lovely body "

Why don't you two get a room

over a year ago

"Why don't you two get a room"

Because The North is a bit bigger than London and we are 2 1/2 hours drive apart?

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Why don't you two get a room

Because The North is a bit bigger than London and we are 2 1/2 hours drive apart?"

Excuses excuses

over a year ago

How many feet do you have Anna?

Just 2. But they have many different moods. "

Anna and the Moody Feet When's your first CD out? x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Why choose if we like both, there is time for both types, perhaps at the same time.

I'd hope someone investing hundreds of hours of dedicated gym and sports training would largely do it for themselves with others able to appreciate and enjoy the fruits as a secondary gain.

There is something I find sad today which is the push to be perfect in physical form. We can never be good enough with such pressure and it is not healthy for our souls.

Be at peace with your body as it is and nurture your health. Let it transform as you wish but don't become a tortured slave to an absolute driven necessity for sculpted creations that emulate the whims of society today.

over a year ago

The last time I went to the gym was while I was on a cruise a couple of weeks ago.

I don't exercise much but I do try to keep fit by doing a lot of walking. I do love a good walk about whether its to town or just a walk up and down Blackpool promenade.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"

Only an idiot would take steroids. I've never touched them and never will, it's possible to maintain a good physique with a natural diet and a moderate amount of exercise.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Ridiculous thread of the day.

over a year ago

"This is a funny misconception and one many have. My whole lifestyle is relatively healthy and I actually don't enjoy scoffing or drinking large amounts of something that isn't. Many people at work say I'm not enjoying life because I might not eat a doughnut or crappy packet cake when they're brought in or enjoy drinking alcohol. It can actually be the other way around and I enjoy life because of the healthy lifestyle I've chosen. If I have a cake I bake it myself, so much better tasting and I know it isn't full of shit like the ones in the pretty packets on the selves in the superstores.

Sometimes it does feel like others want you to be like them just to make them feel better? or maybe they can't comprehend that I don't need those things to feel or make my life a happy one. Sod knows why."

over a year ago

So I am about as natural as it gets. "Natural" isn't an excuse for unhealthy, but everyone has a different natural body shape."

if that's your body without working out your very lucky and I hate you x

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"I lied

Naughty naughty

Your two pack looks nice

Oh THAT pack. Rather petit packs "

petit but perfect

over a year ago

Give this man a pussy "

He can have mine

over a year ago

If I like a face, the body is pretty irrelevant

J loves a belly tho so his fave build is a guy who has muscle on top of fat

Slim / athletic guys do nothing for him

over a year ago

Give this man a pussy

He can have mine "

Thanks see you one day x

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I love the assumption that people that go to the gym only do it because they have to. I exercise currently around 5 hours a week some gym some classes. If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't go. My trainer is lovely and evil in equal measure and knows how to keep the mood light enough so we have a giggle but still get the work done.

I was having a really shifty couple of days with my son being terrible this week. Felt so stressed and pissed off. An hour of piloxing cardio/Pilates then an hour of weights and I felt much better yesterday.

over a year ago

I had a heart attack at the age of 32, since then I've turned myself around, I'm not trying to achieve a look, just keeping myself healthy, I think men who do go for it suffer from vanity in ways I never thought imaginable.

over a year ago

"I love the assumption that people that go to the gym only do it because they have to. I exercise currently around 5 hours a week some gym some classes. If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't go. My trainer is lovely and evil in equal measure and knows how to keep the mood light enough so we have a giggle but still get the work done.

I was having a really shifty couple of days with my son being terrible this week. Felt so stressed and pissed off. An hour of piloxing cardio/Pilates then an hour of weights and I felt much better yesterday. "

What's "piloxing"?

over a year ago

"

if that's your body without working out your very lucky and I hate you x"

Oh i do work: I do a bit of martial arts which definitely helps, but i am a jammy bugger because of the skinny gene I got from my dad

over a year ago

"I love the assumption that people that go to the gym only do it because they have to. I exercise currently around 5 hours a week some gym some classes. If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't go. My trainer is lovely and evil in equal measure and knows how to keep the mood light enough so we have a giggle but still get the work done.

I was having a really shifty couple of days with my son being terrible this week. Felt so stressed and pissed off. An hour of piloxing cardio/Pilates then an hour of weights and I felt much better yesterday. "

I go to the gym just to look good on the beach

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I was having a really shifty couple of days with my son being terrible this week. Felt so stressed and pissed off. An hour of piloxing cardio/Pilates then an hour of weights and I felt much better yesterday.

What's "piloxing"?"

It's a cardio workout kinda like boxercise you wear weighted gloves and do lots of punching and stuff. I love it! Burns huge amounts of calories and is much more fun than a treadmill lol x

over a year ago

im way beyond training for the bishes

i train for myself now

i dont give a F who thinks its self obsessive and vain. haters are gonna hate whatever your reasons for training are

over a year ago

Give this man a pussy

He can have mine "

Wow hun! Gorgeous figure!! xx

over a year ago

Give this man a pussy

He can have mine

Wow hun! Gorgeous figure!! xx"

thanks and I love ur pics to. Very sexy x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 20:13:55]

over a year ago

Its time for the transition from gym goer to become a gym monster, give me 5 years

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

i like the gym look

Post new Message to Thread