Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would karma bite me in the arse?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right I know this guy, well I say know I've never actually met him in the flesh but I started speaking to him in 2008 on a fitness forum, we'd flirt outrageously which led to us exchanging numbers and lots and lots of pictures and skyping, then I was pregnant in 2009 and subsequently split with my ex of 10 years after he cheated on me but that's irrelevant to this situation. This guy basically got me through my pregnancy cos we'd speak for hours every day he'd ask about my scans and antenatal appointments, I'd help him with anything he had going on in his life, we spoke for basically 3 years flat out but never met as he lives all the way in Newcastle and me all the way down here plus I had a new baby and split with my long term partner so wasn't in the mind for travelling or have someone come here for what would basically be just sex.

Anyway in 2011 I started seeing someone and I sort of dropped contact with this guy even when he came to Cardiff in 2012 to watch an away football game he contacted me again and I didn't go to meet him cos I had a bf at the time. Contact was limited to a few general messages here and there but then in early 2013 I split with the guy I was seeing and got in touch with this guy again but he told me my timing was a piss take and that he now has a girlfriend but we were messaging quite frequently last year then messages turned to filth again and pictures exchanged then sort of fizzled out again. Then earlier this year (January) he gets in touch again always asking how I am and my daughter cos he would speak to me before I was pregnant, during and afterwards so he knows everything about me as I do him know all his family members names etc, anyway I'm rambling now, point of this thread is, he contacts me a few months ago and says that he has a new job which involves travel and you've probably guessed by now that next month his work is bringing him down here staying in a hotel and will bring him down this area quite frequently. He still has his bird though so morally I would feel shit knowingly meeting a guy that has a girlfriend.

Do I finally meet this guy in the flesh that I have basically known for 6 years? I've said I'd meet him for a coffee as I do consider him a friend like a pen pal that is absolutely gorgeous with a massive dick and sexually he's disgustingly vile. Would it make me a bad person if I fucked him?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I wouldn't go there but its up to you.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He sounds like a total shit

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Oh my! Well I think if you were meant to meet you would have after all this time? You wouldn't meet him when he was single and you had a man.

All depends if you are able to take all for what it will be, plus risking the close friendship you have both built up, which could change totaly if you took all to nxt level.....

Decision is yours and if me? I would be trusting my own intuition and be thinking long n hard.....

Best wishes on what you decide and on what you yourself can cope n live with ( mrs )

Reply privately

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

If you have to ask I think you've answered your own question really.

You'll only get other peoples opinions as answers on here. Do they really matter? No, the choice is all yours on this one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's like I want to meet him purely because we did used to speak so much for a long time and I believe you can get to know someone if you're talking to them for hours a day non stop for 3 years and although the last 3 years haven't been as frequent but neither have us have ever gone longer than 3 months without any sort of contact regardless of what's going on in each other's lives. He'll message me saying to watch a certain film and I'll message him to fake the piss if Swansea or Cardiff beat Newcastle, even if it's just banter like messages we've always had some sort of contact.

You know when someone is naturally filthy it just flows from them, messages were always eloquent and detailed, I know he'd do anything I wanted sexually. I wouldn't be a threat to his gf purely because I'm so far away and since I knew about her I've never messaged him unless he messages first.

Ahh fuck I feel like I'm trying to justify it to myself now!! Bollox like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I could see that ending in tears if you go there but as others have said, its up to you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd say you are a threat to his girlfriend, if you fuck him. That would hurt her if she knew about it.

To be honest my relationship (years ago) was seriously damaged at a crucial time when I found out my partner had been messaging his ex behind my back. He kept it a secret.

The worst the messages I read were him saying if he was single he would get back with her.

But it hurt me immensely. And I still don't know what else was said.

I wouldn't do it tbh. There's enough other guys around who are single.

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I can't believe no one has suggested it, it makes perfect sense,........

get his girlfriend involved a mff threesome,

Seriously he's cheating your choice,

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/14 18:39:06]

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

After seeing your ass I'm changing my name to karma,,,,, nom. Nom nom.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's like I want to meet him purely because we did used to speak so much for a long time and I believe you can get to know someone if you're talking to them for hours a day non stop for 3 years and although the last 3 years haven't been as frequent but neither have us have ever gone longer than 3 months without any sort of contact regardless of what's going on in each other's lives. He'll message me saying to watch a certain film and I'll message him to fake the piss if Swansea or Cardiff beat Newcastle, even if it's just banter like messages we've always had some sort of contact.

You know when someone is naturally filthy it just flows from them, messages were always eloquent and detailed, I know he'd do anything I wanted sexually. I wouldn't be a threat to his gf purely because I'm so far away and since I knew about her I've never messaged him unless he messages first.

Ahh fuck I feel like I'm trying to justify it to myself now!! Bollox like. "

so you'd be happy for a partner of yours to be fucking another woman just because she "isn't a threat"?

So much for the sisterhood.

Reply privately

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

hang on a min.

who said you had to have sex with him??

maybe he just wants to meet for a chat/catchup etc.

if this is what he wants as a long term friend, then meet him.

if its for sex, then don't

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's what I mean about karma. It will have me because I know he has a girlfriend. I wouldn't like it done to me if it were the other way round.

Been speaking to him for the last 2 hours, don't think a coffee is on his mind!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"That's what I mean about karma. It will have me because I know he has a girlfriend. I wouldn't like it done to me if it were the other way round.

Been speaking to him for the last 2 hours, don't think a coffee is on his mind!"

Karma doesn't exist. You're talking as if you have no influence in this whole thing but you do...all you need do is either go ahead with it or not. No drama, no fuss just make your decision and deal with whatever consequences there are.

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"That's what I mean about karma. It will have me because I know he has a girlfriend. I wouldn't like it done to me if it were the other way round.

Karma doesn't exist. You're talking as if you have no influence in this whole thing but you do...all you need do is either go ahead with it or not. No drama, no fuss just make your decision and deal with whatever consequences there are."

agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

What go s around comes around .. seen it time after time .. Karma playing her part in life .

Reply privately

By *emon tart Double creamCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

How did you feel when you found out your ex was having an affair? Well that's how his girlfriend will feel when she finds out and she will find out as everyone always does. If he's spent 2 hours chatting to you tonight then he's going to get found out.

But it doesn't matter what anyone says as it's your life and only you can decide if it's all worthwhile. Good luck whatever your decision.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I felt shit because we lived together, had been together 10 years, tried for a baby and I was 3 months pregnant with our child. This guy has been with her just under a year they don't live together, no kids or anything but yeah it's still shit regardless of the circumstances.

What about just meeting him for a coffee cos I do consider him a friend, meet in a public place so no chance of anything happening, is that still bad?

Reply privately

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

"I felt shit because we lived together, had been together 10 years, tried for a baby and I was 3 months pregnant with our child. This guy has been with her just under a year they don't live together, no kids or anything but yeah it's still shit regardless of the circumstances.

What about just meeting him for a coffee cos I do consider him a friend, meet in a public place so no chance of anything happening, is that still bad?"

Two words 'Horn Buzz'

You'll both have it, you know what will end up happening regardless of whatever your initial good intentions are. Just decide whether morally you can accept fucking someone who has a partner or not and then say yay or nay to meet up to fuck....sorry have a coffee

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I felt shit because we lived together, had been together 10 years, tried for a baby and I was 3 months pregnant with our child. This guy has been with her just under a year they don't live together, no kids or anything but yeah it's still shit regardless of the circumstances.

What about just meeting him for a coffee cos I do consider him a friend, meet in a public place so no chance of anything happening, is that still bad?"

seriously? Can you not make your own mind up about this.

If you feel that what you're doing is wrong don't do it, if you feel its ok do it.

Don't displace your obvious discomfort about this on to other people by asking for permission.

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

maybe tell him you will stay in touch but not meet see if he bothers

Reply privately

By *emon tart Double creamCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

It's a different situation but the outcome is still the same...

I think you've already made your mind up to meet him. You've already said he's not wanting to meet up for coffee. You aren't wanting to meet for coffee....you want to fuck him and him being in your neck of the woods is going to be too good to refuse...stop trying to pretend it's anything else.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

what happened to the ex para..?

Reply privately

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Just do it you know you want to

Reply privately

over a year ago

"what happened to the ex para..?"

He's not back till January, Aww why'd you have to mention him for, I'll think about him now! I really like him, but not confident he'll want to know when he gets back. At the moment it's like Schödingers cat syndrome, the strange comfort before you look in the box and see if the cat is dead or alive. At the moment because I know he can't contact me cos he doesn't have his phone or internet access, I feel alright now but as soon as he's back (I'll know from his whatsapp, at the moment it shows last online 4th icy the day he left) if he doesn't contact me once he's back then I will feel sad!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Schrödingers* I meant, it is a hard word!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope . Leave it alone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Crikey hun...I thought my life was confusing lol

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Nope . Leave it alone "

leave them all alone for a while..

Reply privately

over a year ago

So basically you know it's shit, you know it's wrong, and you're looking for someone else to justify it for you!!

My own perspective is that you are not encouraging other people to cheat. He's doing it of his own choice. He's the cheater. Now possibly you may hurt his partner if she ever found out. or maybe you'll do her a favour if she ever found out what a dick he is and manages to get rid.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So basically you know it's shit, you know it's wrong, and you're looking for someone else to justify it for you!!

My own perspective is that you are not encouraging other people to cheat. He's doing it of his own choice. He's the cheater. Now possibly you may hurt his partner if she ever found out. or maybe you'll do her a favour if she ever found out what a dick he is and manages to get rid."

Yep and when it all goes horribly wrong she can bat he eyelashes and say "it wasn't my fault it was karma"

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you really want to do it then do it. To be honest, I probably would because if he's the attached one then it's his decision to cheat if he does, and you shouldn't bear any responsibility for that.

However the fact that you're on here trying to justify it to yourself sounds like you're a bit uncomfortable with the idea...and that could be your answer.

Something else to consider is what if it doesn't live up to the fantasy, what then?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If you really want to do it then do it. To be honest, I probably would because if he's the attached one then it's his decision to cheat if he does, and you shouldn't bear any responsibility for that.

However the fact that you're on here trying to justify it to yourself sounds like you're a bit uncomfortable with the idea...and that could be your answer.

Something else to consider is what if it doesn't live up to the fantasy, what then? "

I can't agree with that way of thinking. It's a bit like saying you can't hold the get away driver in any way responsible for robbing the bank.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you really want to do it then do it. To be honest, I probably would because if he's the attached one then it's his decision to cheat if he does, and you shouldn't bear any responsibility for that.

Something else to consider is what if it doesn't live up to the fantasy, what then?

I can't agree with that way of thinking. It's a bit like saying you can't hold the get away driver in any way responsible for robbing the bank. "

Fair enough and I think most people would agree with you but I can only go on my own experience and my own situation - I'm here and that's my decision, my responsibility and for me to be criticised for, not anyone else. People who might choose to meet me are in no way responsible for anything to do with my relationship.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Something else to consider is what if it doesn't live up to the fantasy, what then? "

You're a bit close to where he's from! I know he's never cheated on his bird before. I keep saying that I wouldn't force him to do anything he didn't want to do and would be happy to just have a coffee with him as friends nothing else. Where he's gonna be staying is only 20 minutes drive from where I live but he's got a flight here so won't have his car and I'd have to pick him up from where he's staying.

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

I can't agree with that way of thinking. It's a bit like saying you can't hold the get away driver in any way responsible for robbing the bank. "

Yeah, but you don't blame the bank, and he's not robbing it, he'll be making a deposit

To the OP, it sounds like you are wondering whether the length of this friendship means it is meant to be, has fate been teasing you all these years, putting up obstacles, and is this your chance finally to be together?

You are obviously intelligent enough to know how this will probably end, but sometimes we choose to enjoy the roller-coaster while it lasts, and ignore the knowledge that it may not last forever.

Whichever path you choose, I wish you all the best. But either way, don't beat yourself about it. It is your life, and no-one can tell you how to live it. Do what feels right for you.

Mr ddc

x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

I can't agree with that way of thinking. It's a bit like saying you can't hold the get away driver in any way responsible for robbing the bank.

Yeah, but you don't blame the bank, and he's not robbing it, he'll be making a deposit

x"

Eh?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't want him for myself, I just think he'd be an awesome shag, an experience that's all. If we did do anything, afterwards it would be like it's always been. Just contact each other now and again to see how we both are or it could fizzle out again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have made mistakes, but it is missed opportunities that I regret.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I wouldn't want him for myself, I just think he'd be an awesome shag, an experience that's all. If we did do anything, afterwards it would be like it's always been. Just contact each other now and again to see how we both are or it could fizzle out again. "

So what you're saying is that regardless of his "bird" as you call her you are likely to take what you want because it'll be an experience for you. Well fill your boots, what could possibly go wrong.

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I wouldn't want him for myself, I just think he'd be an awesome shag, an experience that's all. If we did do anything, afterwards it would be like it's always been. Just contact each other now and again to see how we both are or it could fizzle out again. "

Lol, I'm sure afterwards it would never be the same again. You would no longer be 'just friends'

As for the other, I'm sorry, but isn't there a difference between being married and having a girlfriend, one with whom he is presumably not happy? He is free to make his own decisions, and live by them. The OP has no responsibility for his life, only her own.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I wouldn't want him for myself, I just think he'd be an awesome shag, an experience that's all. If we did do anything, afterwards it would be like it's always been. Just contact each other now and again to see how we both are or it could fizzle out again.

Lol, I'm sure afterwards it would never be the same again. You would no longer be 'just friends'

As for the other, I'm sorry, but isn't there a difference between being married and having a girlfriend, one with whom he is presumably not happy? He is free to make his own decisions, and live by them. The OP has no responsibility for his life, only her own.

"

Leaving aside the massive assumption that he isn't happy with his girlfriend. I don't agree that we have no responsibility for each others actions but let's say you're right and her only responsibility is to herself. The op believes firmly in karma it seems, at the very minimum she should has a responsibility to protect herself from that.

I don't think either if them come out if this well to be honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know what id do if he was my fella you'd both get a punch.

Can't stand cheats, you know hes involved keep away ffs. youve had youre chance in all that time.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Somebody once told me... "It's better to regret something you did, than something you didn't do".

I totally agree.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it just sex though? You seem to have an emotional tie. If his gf finds out (even just the messages) prepare for a headache.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had missed opportunities on here that I regret but that doesn't mean I'm telling you to have sex with him. you sound unsure so I would insist it is just a coffee, if he backs off totally, then you have your answer. Good luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been speaking to him for the last 2 hours, don't think a coffee is on his mind!"

You wouldn't like it done to you but you seem to be happy to want to do it to her by possibly shagging her boyfriend? Unbelievable!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You wouldn't like it done to you but you seem to be happy to want to do it to her by possibly shagging her boyfriend? Unbelievable!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Meeting for a coffee in a public place would be ok.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You wouldn't like it done to you but you seem to be happy to want to do it to her by possibly shagging her boyfriend? Unbelievable!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about just meeting him for a coffee cos I do consider him a friend, meet in a public place so no chance of anything happening, is that still bad?

Meeting for a coffee in a public place would be ok."

ah we all know it's not just gonna be coffee. She's going to have to drop him off after the coffee.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look, you know your situation more than us.

Without being sanctimonious, you know what is right and wrong for you. Go with that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know what id do if he was my fella you'd both get a punch.

Can't stand cheats, you know hes involved keep away ffs. youve had youre chance in all that time."

If she found out and wanted to come down here to punch me I'd let her hit me, in the 6 years I haven't really had a chance with him, in 2008 he was just another member of a fitness forum and all we used to do was flirt on there. Plus I was with my ex, I had a journal on there and when I was pregnant in '09 it was logged in my journal cos it impacted on my training. 3 months into my pregnancy I found out about my ex, it was then that I exchanged numbers with this guy, cue lots and lots of phone calls off a hysterical hormonal pregnant person, he offered to come down here back then but it just wasn't appropriate. Then I had a new baby so couldn't go gallavanting round the uk and didn't want him coming here. Then I had a bf in "11 then when I was single he no longer is. Circumstances have been in the way.

"

I've had it done to me by my ex of 10 years whom I was living with and at the time I was 3 months pregnant with his child. I don't know this guys gf I have no emotional attachment to her. All I know is that she's younger than him, no kids, lives with her parents and they've been together just under a year. I'm not happy to do this but as fucked up as this sounds in my head I'm not breaking up a family I'm not taking a father away from his children. It would be one night whilst he's working away.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know what id do if he was my fella you'd both get a punch.

Can't stand cheats, you know hes involved keep away ffs. youve had youre chance in all that time.

If she found out and wanted to come down here to punch me I'd let her hit me, in the 6 years I haven't really had a chance with him, in 2008 he was just another member of a fitness forum and all we used to do was flirt on there. Plus I was with my ex, I had a journal on there and when I was pregnant in '09 it was logged in my journal cos it impacted on my training. 3 months into my pregnancy I found out about my ex, it was then that I exchanged numbers with this guy, cue lots and lots of phone calls off a hysterical hormonal pregnant person, he offered to come down here back then but it just wasn't appropriate. Then I had a new baby so couldn't go gallavanting round the uk and didn't want him coming here. Then I had a bf in "11 then when I was single he no longer is. Circumstances have been in the way.

You wouldn't like it done to you but you seem to be happy to want to do it to her by possibly shagging her boyfriend? Unbelievable!

I've had it done to me by my ex of 10 years whom I was living with and at the time I was 3 months pregnant with his child. I don't know this guys gf I have no emotional attachment to her. All I know is that she's younger than him, no kids, lives with her parents and they've been together just under a year. I'm not happy to do this but as fucked up as this sounds in my head I'm not breaking up a family I'm not taking a father away from his children. It would be one night whilst he's working away. "

Oh that makes it perfectly acceptable then. You seem to be trying to convince us that its ok and justifying your possible actions. I think you've already made up your mind. I hope he's worth any possible repercussions it may bring.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's willing to cheat.

You sound like you are willing to let him.

Have you spoken much, like calls recently? Or is it purely sneaky texts?

It's completely out of order, you know that - if I had a friend for years you'd have met by now, to meet when one has a partner is a decision against common moral sense, but it's your choice and consequence to live with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 09:35:08]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrong on all levels .. justify it all you want its a cheap dirty trick

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you know what you're going to do and did before you even started the thread so just get on with it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm about to make myself unpopular with the moral guardians here but...

Yes he's attached, but it's his choice if he cheats, not yours. It sounds like he's already made that choice. And if it's not you likelihood is that it will be someone else.

You've been talking for years and fate has suddenly stepped in to make meeting him possible...I'm not a believer in karma, I've seen too many bad things happen to good people and absolute shits get everything life has to offer handed to them on a plate...I do believe in fate though, and this does sound like it...after all the obstacles you've had in your way, suddenly the path to a great night of fantastic sexy with someone you really click with has opened up....up to you but if it were me? I'd go for it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wrong on all levels .. justify it all you want its a cheap dirty trick"

Didn't want to show me your original comment did you, it's alright I saw it.

" I actually feel sick I hope she does find out and leathers you"

He could have been on this site and messaged me saying he's in the area and would I want to meet up, I'd meet him because he is someone I'd go for. He'd still have the girlfriend only I wouldn't have known. Probably happens on here lots of times.

Reply privately

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

I would leave it up to him to make the decision. You can say you want it but he is the one who is in the difficult situation. It takes two to tango and you're not going to force him to do anything, it'd be totally his own choice if he cheated on his partner. I don't get why people want to punch both parties involved in these situations either. So what if your partner is having offers made to them, It's down to them to say no to the advances at the end of the day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Worse things happen in the world. What people don't know doesn't hurt them. He's the attached one, it's his ' wrong ' not really yours. Yes you're fully informed but you don't intend to steal him away or break up a family. I know my opinion doesn't conform to the norm and this is likely to get me a lot of abuse but that's my opinion. You're an adult, make your own decision and deal with the consequence.Likeliest outcome is that you'll have a good night, no negative consequence. And if you haven't gone for it further ' what ifs' and they're the hardest to deal with.

A consequence you fail to mention though... Chance you could fall for each other?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You're a bit close to where he's from! I know he's never cheated on his bird before. I keep saying that I wouldn't force him to do anything he didn't want to do and would be happy to just have a coffee with him as friends nothing else. Where he's gonna be staying is only 20 minutes drive from where I live but he's got a flight here so won't have his car and I'd have to pick him up from where he's staying.

"

How do you know he has never cheated on his "bird" ...... because he told you so?!!

He has made it perfectly clear what he wants from this - you wouldn't have to force him

It seems fairly evident from your posts that you have already made up your mind what is going to happen, irrespective of the consequences, which begs the question why post about it in the first place - did you honestly think all forumites would come out in favour and support of you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't regret what you did, regret what you didn't do. You can meet him, you don't have to fuck him.

As for karma. Karma is about intent and action, not some mystical force that returns your bad or good deeds onto you in some mythical next life, or even in seven years henceforth.

Reply privately

over a year ago

glad you saw it .. More about being reported n banned seems to be a reocurrance!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wrong on all levels .. justify it all you want its a cheap dirty trick

I actually feel sick I hope she does find out and leathers you

He could have been on this site and messaged me saying he's in the area and would I want to meet up, I'd meet him because he is someone I'd go for. He'd still have the girlfriend only I wouldn't have known. Probably happens on here lots of times.

"

The thing is .... You do know !!!!!

Karma is a bitch

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wrong on all levels .. justify it all you want its a cheap dirty trick

I actually feel sick I hope she does find out and leathers you

The thing is .... You do know !!!!!

Karma is a bitch "

Karma is only a bitch if you are

Reply privately

over a year ago

Theres a difference you do know hes got a bird .. I wouldnt lower myself to a standard where i had to fuck another womans bloke. Tell the lass at least then she can go get checked out after dipping his wick in you. Whole thing makes me shudder, iv known people years and fancied them but i wouldnt dive in and fuck um just cos im single and the times right.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Don't regret what you did, regret what you didn't do. You can meet him, you don't have to fuck him.

As for karma. Karma is about intent and action, not some mystical force that returns your bad or good deeds onto you in some mythical next life, or even in seven years henceforth. "

I agree with you about karma.

Regret comes in many forms and is often about much more than actions not taken.

There are two camps as always in these

kind of discussion and it's not likely that

either side will change their opinion but it's interesting to read the various views.

Op I hope that whatever the outcome it hurts nobody and benefits everyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't regret what you did, regret what you didn't do. You can meet him, you don't have to fuck him.

As for karma. Karma is about intent and action, not some mystical force that returns your bad or good deeds onto you in some mythical next life, or even in seven years henceforth. "

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

Theres all this talk about equality for women, how the fuck we ever gonna manage that when they dont respect each other.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All this effort for a fuck lol. Sounds to me that you pretty much have an emotional tie with him.

You had already made your mind up before writing this thread but wanted to see what other people thought.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Worse things happen in the world. What people don't know doesn't hurt them. He's the attached one, it's his ' wrong ' not really yours. Yes you're fully informed but you don't intend to steal him away or break up a family. I know my opinion doesn't conform to the norm and this is likely to get me a lot of abuse but that's my opinion. You're an adult, make your own decision and deal with the consequence.Likeliest outcome is that you'll have a good night, no negative consequence. And if you haven't gone for it further ' what ifs' and they're the hardest to deal with.

A consequence you fail to mention though... Chance you could fall for each other? "

Back in 2012 I was seeing someone the time that this guy was in Cardiff and I've regretted not meeting him ever since. I don't think there's any danger of us falling for each other, just both of us know it's difficult to find people who are into the things we like sexually. Not all women enjoy rimming, I love to give, he loves to receive, I like a guy to eat his own spunk out of me, can't do that with any old guy cos it involves sleeping with someone without protection, plus not many men will do it. I know how fussy I am and how hard it is to find someone I fancy enough to have sex with. My mind is my biggest sex organ and I need that stimulated first also I can only have good sex when I really like a person and feel comfortable with them. I know this guys personality, it's similar to my ex's and it similar to the guy I slept with that was into people pooping. Both those people were the best fucks of my life because you instantly feel at ease with them and even if you fanny farted or had it up the arse and it was messy or any embarrassing thing that can happen during sex, with these type of guys you know it doesn't bother them, it's not the same as a guy saying "oh it doesn't bother me" with these type of guys you just feel it.

I'm not a horrible person, I've told plenty of guys on here to piss off that have asked to meet me behind their partners back.

I am gonna meet this guy for a coffee. I'll have to see what happens at the time, when it comes down to it he might have a sudden attack of conscious and not be able to do anything that isn't purely platonic anyway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I am gonna meet this guy for a coffee. I'll have to see what happens at the time, when it comes down to it he might have a sudden attack of conscious and not be able to do anything that isn't purely platonic anyway. "

But you had made that choice before you started the thread. I suspect.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"He sounds like a total shit

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I am gonna meet this guy for a coffee. I'll have to see what happens at the time, when it comes down to it he might have a sudden attack of conscious and not be able to do anything that isn't purely platonic anyway.

But you had made that choice before you started the thread. I suspect."

Yes indeed!

Now I'll be honest, I'm morally loose. I'm even honest to people around me that I am morally loose, in fact despite everything, I'm a very honest and genuine guy. But most importantly I know what i am capable of, and I make my own choices and live with myself for it. No dipping my toe in the water, it 'tis what it 'tis.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Worse things happen in the world. What people don't know doesn't hurt them. He's the attached one, it's his ' wrong ' not really yours. Yes you're fully informed but you don't intend to steal him away or break up a family. I know my opinion doesn't conform to the norm and this is likely to get me a lot of abuse but that's my opinion. You're an adult, make your own decision and deal with the consequence.Likeliest outcome is that you'll have a good night, no negative consequence. And if you haven't gone for it further ' what ifs' and they're the hardest to deal with.

A consequence you fail to mention though... Chance you could fall for each other?

Back in 2012 I was seeing someone the time that this guy was in Cardiff and I've regretted not meeting him ever since. I don't think there's any danger of us falling for each other, just both of us know it's difficult to find people who are into the things we like sexually. Not all women enjoy rimming, I love to give, he loves to receive, I like a guy to eat his own spunk out of me, can't do that with any old guy cos it involves sleeping with someone without protection, plus not many men will do it. I know how fussy I am and how hard it is to find someone I fancy enough to have sex with. My mind is my biggest sex organ and I need that stimulated first also I can only have good sex when I really like a person and feel comfortable with them. I know this guys personality, it's similar to my ex's and it similar to the guy I slept with that was into people pooping. Both those people were the best fucks of my life because you instantly feel at ease with them and even if you fanny farted or had it up the arse and it was messy or any embarrassing thing that can happen during sex, with these type of guys you know it doesn't bother them, it's not the same as a guy saying "oh it doesn't bother me" with these type of guys you just feel it.

I'm not a horrible person, I've told plenty of guys on here to piss off that have asked to meet me behind their partners back.

I am gonna meet this guy for a coffee. I'll have to see what happens at the time, when it comes down to it he might have a sudden attack of conscious and not be able to do anything that isn't purely platonic anyway. "

Speechless

Reply privately

over a year ago

Speechless "

Me too, I thought they were just going to have a coffee!!!

Reply privately

By *iverpool LoverMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Speechless "

haha you and me both.

not only is she willing to have sex with this guy whos seeing somone but by sounds of it.. its going to be unprotected too.

Reply privately

By *rs TootyWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Go and meet him. If it leads to more enjoy it for what it is.

You are single he is the one with responsibilities.

Enjoy it

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are some things you really don't need to share

Reply privately

over a year ago

Speechless

haha you and me both.

not only is she willing to have sex with this guy whos seeing somone but by sounds of it.. its going to be unprotected too.

"

I feel sorry for his girlfriend. If anything happens, hopefully she'll find out so she can leave him and find a decent bloke!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Ok this is a wind up isn't it. Or someone's researching a book or something.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Go and meet him. If it leads to more enjoy it for what it is.

You are single he is the one with responsibilities.

Enjoy it "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pointless thread - in terms of what you'd expect answer wise. You know you're in the wrong, you're already mentioning sex and liking the guy without having even met him, alongside the fact you know he's a cheat - even if you meet for coffee, based on your previous contact, that's still bad behaviour really...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm about to make myself unpopular with the moral guardians here but...

Yes he's attached, but it's his choice if he cheats, not yours. It sounds like he's already made that choice. And if it's not you likelihood is that it will be someone else.

You've been talking for years and fate has suddenly stepped in to make meeting him possible...I'm not a believer in karma, I've seen too many bad things happen to good people and absolute shits get everything life has to offer handed to them on a plate...I do believe in fate though, and this does sound like it...after all the obstacles you've had in your way, suddenly the path to a great night of fantastic sexy with someone you really click with has opened up....up to you but if it were me? I'd go for it x"

Agree with this !!

I'll be unpopular too but hey ho !

Have a great coffee/ / / / awesome fuck

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

This has it all, infidelity, bareback sex, scat. You couldn't make it up......oh maybe you could

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok this is a wind up isn't it. Or someone's researching a book or something. "

Sounds as poor as 50 shades,I'll give it a miss

Reply privately

over a year ago

"what happened to the ex para..?"

Reply privately

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

Be open to it.

If it happens it happens.

If not then you've finally met someone who has been a good friend to you.

If it does happen then you might have the best night of your life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This has it all, infidelity, bareback sex, scat. You couldn't make it up......oh maybe you could "

Reply privately

over a year ago

A lengthy online relationship IS NOT A REAL thing.

Op seems intent to go for it..please do so and leave the carnage for somewhere else...

Reply privately

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

*leaves the room*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The op is a strange one in my eyes. Sounds like a guy using a fake profile "