FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A friends mother in law touched my cock under the dinner table fantasy.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was over for dinner, nice table, nice chicken roast and wine, some flowers set in the middle, all nice, was dark but where many candles that lit up the room, we greated eachother at the door and the friends mother in law showed the way to the table, showed us where to sit. I sat in the middle and my friend on the left side, then mother in law brought over the nice roast on the table and sat beside me, she plated the food up for us, about 20minutes in she took her left hand and slowly put under the table and unzipped my pants and took her hands down to feel my cock and balls, she was very gentle and rubbed them for a bit, she then continued to eat.. the friend had no clue what just happened, she put her number in my pocket and it said call me.

Have anyone else had a similar fantasy or has it happened to you or similar circumstances?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm inviting you round for dinner Shag.

over a year ago

"I'm inviting you round for dinner Shag. "
Thanks, cant wait

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

Almost the same but when she plated up the food, instead of giving me her telephone number, she gave me a good stuffing.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Chicken tonight or Cock Tonight?

Eating with just one hand keeps my other free to make tablecloth adjustments etc.

It is a big turn on to have some impromptu play initiated when you're not expecting it and I do find social meals turning into sexual meals very erotic. All those legs and body parts brushing.

I like to seat the right guests by laying the napkins over their crotches with some suggestive friction that initiates some blood flow, and gets a guys balls a little perking up, whilst his cock starts engorging.

As a hostess it's very welcoming to sit beside my young guests, to allow them to feel cared for and I can make sure any stiffening cock gets released from its enclosure. If I drop something on the floor then my lips may make a little moist caress of a hidden cock.

It's a lot of fun to play with a guy whilst his mate is unaware of anything going on.

over a year ago

"Chicken tonight or Cock Tonight?

Eating with just one hand keeps my other free to make tablecloth adjustments etc.

It is a big turn on to have some impromptu play initiated when you're not expecting it and I do find social meals turning into sexual meals very erotic. All those legs and body parts brushing.

I like to seat the right guests by laying the napkins over their crotches with some suggestive friction that initiates some blood flow, and gets a guys balls a little perking up, whilst his cock starts engorging.

As a hostess it's very welcoming to sit beside my young guests, to allow them to feel cared for and I can make sure any stiffening cock gets released from its enclosure. If I drop something on the floor then my lips may make a little moist caress of a hidden cock.

It's a lot of fun to play with a guy whilst his mate is unaware of anything going on."

Yes good one and as well ur right, more fun to play as the mate got no clue, chicken sounds good to have

Post new Message to Thread