Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mens opinions on fab women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or do others get abhorrent men messaging them suggesting they are a slag, no respect for themselves or will fuck anything that moves.

Just coz I am on here I still have standards, respect and try to conduct myself properly.

All these messages come without previous contact. Why would men a) come on the site in the first place and b) feel the need to send nasty messages with no provocation? Surely this is no way to find a prospective meet!

BTW this is in no way bothering me I just block and deleted I'm just perplexed as to their reasoning?!? Maybe they are religious types trying to convert us all lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No I don't get that,not even when I had a single profile for a short time

Ive been on and off this site for 6 years and thats never happened

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

never experienced this either ...sounds very odd !

over a year ago

Ooooo maybe its just me!! I hope not, I like to think I come across as a normal, nice person. Maybe its coz I said no cock pics in my profile and the get offended thinking I should love and admire it lol (profile hidden for the time being anyway) x

over a year ago

We've only had one or two nasties. It's normally after closing time and there's not that many that it bothers us. They're waisting their time more than ours.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Is it just me or do others get abhorrent men messaging them suggesting they are a slag, no respect for themselves or will fuck anything that moves.

Just coz I am on here I still have standards, respect and try to conduct myself properly.

All these messages come without previous contact. Why would men a) come on the site in the first place and b) feel the need to send nasty messages with no provocation? Surely this is no way to find a prospective meet!

BTW this is in no way bothering me I just block and deleted I'm just perplexed as to their reasoning?!? Maybe they are religious types trying to convert us all lol"

Are the shitty messages after you've turned them down by any chance ?

You would be the most wonderful girl alive if you had said yes so I wouldn't even waste another second on the lowlifes

over a year ago

Never had a first message giving me abuse but I've had abusive messages after I've replied saying they aren't my type or that I'm not interested.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Never had a first message giving me abuse but I've had abusive messages after I've replied saying they aren't my type or that I'm not interested. "

Yes loads of times.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Never had a first message giving me abuse but I've had abusive messages after I've replied saying they aren't my type or that I'm not interested. "

How very dare you ignore us guys or say your not interested your a swinger ffs lol

over a year ago

Doesn't surprise me this site is full of weird and wonderful ppl

over a year ago

"BTW this is in no way bothering me I just block and deleted I'm just perplexed as to their reasoning?!? Maybe they are religious types trying to convert us all lol"

You should also report them.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/14 16:11:11]

over a year ago

OP your profile name probably doesn't help . Plus you may have bruised a few fragile egos on the forum. But them's the breaks i guess

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'm surprised a hidden profile generates such interest tbh!

But few things on fab come as a surprise these days.

A

over a year ago

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

OP, are you going to go for a hat trick of controversial topics?

Bareback is always a good one.

over a year ago

"Is it just me or do others get abhorrent men messaging them suggesting they are a slag, no respect for themselves or will fuck anything that moves.

BTW this is in no way bothering me I just block and deleted I'm just perplexed as to their reasoning?!? Maybe they are religious types trying to convert us all lol

You would be the most wonderful girl alive if you had said yes so I wouldn't even waste another second on the lowlifes

"

Mightn't have replied its hard to keep track sometimes, but certainly had a few over the years with messages being exchanged xx

over a year ago

I've had a few less than polite messages from guys over the years totally out of the blue having never had previous contact. I think its terribly sad people have the time to be so rude to others for no reason other than to maybe boost their fragile egos as they lack self confidence. I often think some forget there is actually a person at the other end of the computer with feelings, not a robot!! These messages speak volumes about them as a person, maybe they have no life and get a kick out of it, either way, just have a laugh at their pathetic immaturity and block them.

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I've had some nasty comments, in chat rather than pm though. I just think there are nasty people in all areas of life, why would this site be any different.

over a year ago

Ha. . Well said VV . . I guess that's the trouble with sitting back and waiting for people to make the effort. You have to wade through the dross

over a year ago

"OP, are you going to go for a hat trick of controversial topics?

"

Have another in mind lol. Maybe for next week.

over a year ago

"I'm surprised a hidden profile generates such interest tbh!

A"

So very true

Where the nodding head smiley?

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I wonder if the name type casts you to them.. even tho you say you dont want to see cocks..they rarely read profile so they see your name and foto and feel they have the right to be rude talk dirty or be suggestive.

just a thought

over a year ago

I think they are loose moralled floosies

over a year ago

"

I might start a bareback thread later lol.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Mightn't have replied its hard to keep track sometimes, but certainly had a few over the years with messages being exchanged xx"

Shame there is no way of posting messages next to the persons profile so people can see what they are dealing with and to warn other ladies

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Over the years I have met really lovely ladies in swinging, I have also interacted with some fantastic women in the forums. People that I have a huge amount of respect for.

I have also witnessed some of the most manipulative, scheming & calculating women that I have ever had the misfortune to have dealings with.

Good and bad in every walk of life, swinging is no different.

over a year ago

"Ha. . Well said VV . . I guess that's the trouble with sitting back and waiting for people to make the effort. You have to wade through the dross "

If you are referring to my other post that was a joke. As u can see my profile is hidden so I can do the searching.

over a year ago

"Over the years I have met really lovely ladies in swinging, I have also interacted with some fantastic women in the forums. People that I have a huge amount of respect for.

I have also witnessed some of the most manipulative, scheming & calculating women that I have ever had the misfortune to have dealings with.

Good and bad in every walk of life, swinging is no different.

"

over a year ago

I've had a few guys get nasty if you say your not interested etc but nothing really awful

over a year ago

"I wonder if the name type casts you to them.. even tho you say you dont want to see cocks..they rarely read profile so they see your name and foto and feel they have the right to be rude talk dirty or be suggestive.

just a thought "

Good point. Our username used to be 'mailusforaguaranteedshag' and we were shocked at some of the rude messages we got!

over a year ago

"Ha. . Well said VV . . I guess that's the trouble with sitting back and waiting for people to make the effort. You have to wade through the dross

If you are referring to my other post that was a joke. As u can see my profile is hidden so I can do the searching."

Slightly off topic, you're probably better off blocking guys and keeping your profile active so any guys you message can see it.

over a year ago

BTW this is in no way bothering me I just block and deleted I'm just perplexed as to their reasoning?!? Maybe they are religious types trying to convert us all lol"

yes ALL the time,delete,block,delete.block,delete,,,,

over a year ago

oh and if a guy is particularly offensive he's reported,quite a few are then banned.

its simple delete,block,report

over a year ago

yes ALL the time,delete,block,delete.block,delete,,,,"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and sometimes, people reap what they sow

over a year ago

"

Married and cheating

Who pays for the hotel room

Who brings the condoms

Single guy I met has a wife who has been on the phone to me

over a year ago

"oh and if a guy is particularly offensive he's reported,quite a few are then banned.

its simple delete,block,report "

I heard a few t-girls say they have a particularly hard time, but I'm sure you can more than handle them xxx. I have yet to report but good suggestion xx

over a year ago

I've never had any abusive messages on here and have been on here for a year now (with a couple of breaks!)

Hope things improve for you x

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Married and cheating

Who pays for the hotel room

Who brings the condoms

Single guy I met has a wife who has been on the phone to me

"

All excellent prospects

over a year ago

I have had a few nasty messages and guys talking to me like I'm obliged to meet them but over all the men on here are ok, the good ones out weight the bad ones, I wouldn't be here other wise

over a year ago

I've yet to have a proper argument on here with someone. I'd give a guy so many insecurities he'd be suckling his mothers breast for the rest of his life

over a year ago

"Shame there is no way of posting messages next to the persons profile so people can see what they are dealing with and to warn other ladies"

Or warn other men

over a year ago

"I've yet to have a proper argument on here with someone. I'd give a guy so many insecurities he'd be suckling his mothers breast for the rest of his life"

Oh I don't bother, can't be arsed I'm only here to have fun so if petty people try to ruin that I just ignore but u go for it if it makes u feel better xx

over a year ago

"oh and if a guy is particularly offensive he's reported,quite a few are then banned.

I heard a few t-girls say they have a particularly hard time, but I'm sure you can more than handle them xxx. I have yet to report but good suggestion xx"

yeap,most guys seem to think we will fuck anything,,the sad thing is quite a lot would.

the funny thing is in the REAL world these guys would never talk like this indeed most just stand in a dark corner of a club n stare or if they do pluck up the courage to chat they act like 14 year old boys terrified nervous n geeky,lol.

there are ofcourse some real gents out there,the good guys

And yes I can handle myself (if you.ll pardon the expression )

over a year ago

"I've never had any abusive messages on here and have been on here for a year now (with a couple of breaks!)

Hope things improve for you x"

Only one in two weeks this time. Hence the hidden profile again. But like you I have been on and off for a few years x

over a year ago

"I've never had any abusive messages on here and have been on here for a year now (with a couple of breaks!)

Only one in two weeks this time. Hence the hidden profile again. But like you I have been on and off for a few years x"

Just ignore the idiot. X

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Only one in two weeks this time. Hence the hidden profile again. But like you I have been on and off for a few years x"

One message motivated this thread?

Jeez! I'd assumed you'd been inundated with abuse and endless unwarranted attention.

When you said 'all these messages' in your opening post I figured there was justification for another single guy bash.

Maybe not?

A

over a year ago

So, 'all these messages', as you put it in your op, amounts to one?

over a year ago

Only had one abusive first contact message and that was from a couple, based on the percentages it's maybe a bit harsh to single out blokes as fuckwitts come in various forms

over a year ago

snap!

over a year ago

I heard a few t-girls say they have a particularly hard time, but I'm sure you can more than handle them xxx. I have yet to report but good suggestion xx

yeap,most guys seem to think we will fuck anything,,the sad thing is quite a lot would.

the funny thing is in the REAL world these guys would never talk like this indeed most just stand in a dark corner of a club n stare or if they do pluck up the courage to chat they act like 14 year old boys terrified nervous n geeky,lol.

And yes I can handle myself (if you.ll pardon the expression )"

Pmsl I have met a lot of lovely guys off here both pre arranged or in clubs and I'm certainly not tarring everyone with the same brush. Just a general question whether its something others face and a real interest as to why some act like that.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

If I get unpleasant messages (rarely) , I never ever feel the need to justify or defend myself.

Why would I need to do that to a total arse?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've had a few over the years, never spoken to them before either.

Just ignore and block, I think they are just looking for a reaction to their boring lives

over a year ago

they are called trolls and every website has them

over a year ago

We men get also abusive messages, not just women.. just saying.. easy to block lol.

over a year ago

Pmsl I have met a lot of lovely guys off here both pre arranged or in clubs and I'm certainly not tarring everyone with the same brush. Just a general question whether its something others face and a real interest as to why some act like that. "

ah some guys are dickheads some aint and some are lovely

over a year ago

"We men get also abusive messages, not just women.. just saying.. easy to block lol."

im sure.

Its definitely not just guys that can be dickheds

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 07/11/14 16:50:31]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and some people are just addicted to the drama of it all, their need to tell everyone about every bad word used, inappropriate comment or they have misinterpreted a wrong word.

it is like an addiction at times, the attention that is given time and time and time again.

if people get the same behaviour expressed to them over time, they may need to change the way they use the site...

over a year ago

Pmsl I have met a lot of lovely guys off here both pre arranged or in clubs and I'm certainly not tarring everyone with the same brush. Just a general question whether its something others face and a real interest as to why some act like that.

ah some guys are dickheads some aint and some are lovely "

Yeah are so are some women, never had it on here (in private messages) but you see them out and about

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

wonder if an increase in abusive messages normally coincides with kids being home on holidays and making up profiles

over a year ago

This is a good way to be .... Dont pay attention to the sad acts with no skills in communicating

Some men are just sad

.A

over a year ago

"wonder if an increase in abusive messages normally coincides with kids being home on holidays and making up profiles"

Turns out it was only the one message

Terror alert stand down!!

over a year ago

"and some people are just addicted to the drama of it all, their need to tell everyone about every bad word used, inappropriate comment or they have misinterpreted a wrong word.

it is like an addiction at times, the attention that is given time and time and time again.

if people get the same behaviour expressed to them over time, they may need to change the way they use the site..."

Wise words as always View x

over a year ago

"never experienced this either ...sounds very odd ! "
In all my years here not had men nasty to me .. And I get loads of mail.

over a year ago

"I've yet to have a proper argument on here with someone. I'd give a guy so many insecurities he'd be suckling his mothers breast for the rest of his life

Oh I don't bother, can't be arsed I'm only here to have fun so if petty people try to ruin that I just ignore but u go for it if it makes u feel better xx"

Well no you don't ignore do you, you start threads about getting one abusive message! Also I didn't say I wanted to have an argument I just said I'm yet to have one. Don't know what you meant by saying "go for it if it makes me feel better"

over a year ago

"We men get also abusive messages, not just women.. just saying.. easy to block lol.

im sure.

Its definitely not just guys that can be dickheds"

That's right

over a year ago

You have to ask yourself a couple of questions... do they seem d*unk? Look at the time of the message when it was sent.

The other is "is it half term?". Is some 15 year old lad getting a kick out of these messages with his mates? I have noticed if I get an odd message, I read and don't reply and within hours the member has left the site.

I wonder if it's a modern day version of knock and run?

I wouldn't get hung up about it?

over a year ago

"and some people are just addicted to the drama of it all, their need to tell everyone about every bad word used, inappropriate comment or they have misinterpreted a wrong word.

if people get the same behaviour expressed to them over time, they may need to change the way they use the site..."

lol ya think so,,go put a t'girl profile up on here n just see some of the messages you,ll get.

maybe some do over react,fare point but im sure most folk know what an offensive message is when they see one.

MOST of my messages are very flattering,oh you look lovely,blah blah blah,and I know when there being nasty.

over a year ago

Never had a man being nasty to me on all the time we've been on fab!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"and some people are just addicted to the drama of it all, their need to tell everyone about every bad word used"

This is true. Have you ever heard Ryan if you mention v*getables to him? Especially spr*uts!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if people get the same behaviour expressed to them over time, they may need to change the way they use the site...

lol ya think so,,go put a t'girl profile up on here n just see some of the messages you,ll get.

maybe some do over react,fare point but im sure most folk know what an offensive message is when they see one.

MOST of my messages are very flattering,oh you look lovely,blah blah blah,and I know when there being nasty."

I have no need to put a T Girl profile up, I know some will get abused and they are best to report and block. It won't be nice at all for them.

and some just like the drama

over a year ago

Change the warning bulb from red to yellow !

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I get rude and abusive messages as a first contact but in relation to posts on the forum. The rude and abusive ones otherwise are when I have said no to meeting.

I get cross for a bit and then move on.

over a year ago

I may be a queen but im no drama queen

over a year ago

"Never had a man being nasty to me on all the time we've been on fab! "
there's time yet my little panther

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I get rude and abusive messages as a first contact but in relation to posts on the forum. The rude and abusive ones otherwise are when I have said no to meeting.

"

*sends rude message to Lickety about this post*

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I may be a queen but im no drama queen "

me too

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I get rude and abusive messages as a first contact but in relation to posts on the forum. The rude and abusive ones otherwise are when I have said no to meeting.

*sends rude message to Lickety about this post*"

Get back to ISO! I can't get ruder than that, can I?

over a year ago

MOST of my messages are very flattering,oh you look lovely,blah blah blah,and I know when there being nasty.

I have no need to put a T Girl profile up, I know some will get abused and they are best to report and block. It won't be nice at all for them.

and some just like the drama"

lol cool,,im sure that's true.

I thought you where suggesting I was n thought you cheeky cunt,lol

OMG! A SPIDER HELP! AAAAAAGH!

over a year ago

Had quite a few and not only from single guys a few couples also and never ever seen any of them before let alone chat with them

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

*sends rude message to Lickety about this post*

Get back to ISO! I can't get ruder than that, can I?"

Meanie

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

It reminds me of something I saw at an art exhibition once.

A picture of a crying woman with her head in her hand, a laptop screen with the words "No new mail" and these words at the bottom:

"There is nothing sadder than a neglected attention whore"

Reading some threads and posts (from all groups - singles of both genders and couples too!) I often wonder if there is a correlation between the volume and theme/content of forum contributions and the busyness of an inbox.

A

over a year ago

"You have to ask yourself a couple of questions... do they seem d*unk? Look at the time of the message when it was sent.

The other is "is it half term?". Is some 15 year old lad getting a kick out of these messages with his mates? I have noticed if I get an odd message, I reader and don't reply and within hours the member has left the site.

I wonder if it's a modern day version of knock and run?

I wouldn't get hung up about it?"

I like this theory

over a year ago

A name like cocksucker and then saying no is false advertising So under section 45 of the advertising act 1902 If I ask you are not allowed to say no and can be punishable by anything up too 5 spanks

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

yeap!

over a year ago

A picture of a crying woman with her head in her hand, a laptop screen with the words "No new mail" and these words at the bottom:

Reading some threads and posts (from all groups - singles of both genders and couples too!) I often wonder if there is a correlation between the volume and theme/content of forum contributions and the busyness of an inbox.

A"

Awesome

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

A"

yup

over a year ago

OP no need to pm me your questions . . Have it in public. Surely you want the common consensus ? Not just a mean old fuck like me ! Heh

over a year ago

I've had a few horrible ones...but they tend to be related to my married status. As a proportion of the total number of messages, abusive ones are pretty small.

over a year ago

Update. . We are now seen as bullies for not agreeing with the OP. . I'm not blocked . Ah well.

over a year ago

A picture of a crying woman with her head in her hand, a laptop screen with the words "No new mail" and these words at the bottom .. I love art and would love to see this picture Obi fox .. weird how some can pant a picture and it say so much with out pages of words really love that about art .. x

over a year ago

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

" A picture of a crying woman with her head in her hand, a laptop screen with the words "No new mail" and these words at the bottom .. I love art and would love to see this picture Obi fox .. weird how some can pant a picture and it say so much with out pages of words really love that about art .. x"

It was in Bristol a couple of years back - at the uni.

I'm guessing by a student so the chances of finding it online are sadly slim.

I'd buy a print tomorrow though!

A

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I think someone has left the building

over a year ago

Oh see now look what we've done!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I think someone has left the building "

and not for the first or last time....

over a year ago

"I think someone has left the building "

Was Elvis here?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I think someone has left the building

Was Elvis here? "

Ah ha...

over a year ago

Whos fault was that?

Own up!

over a year ago

lol think he will be back later

over a year ago

"lol think he will be back later "

Fuck, was it a bloke? Bloody fakes!!

over a year ago

"Whos fault was that?

Own up! "

I think the cock pic I sent was the final straw

over a year ago

"lol think he will be back later

Fuck, was it a bloke? Bloody fakes!!"

Ops no meant it was a woman

over a year ago

"lol think he will be back later

Fuck, was it a bloke? Bloody fakes!!"

and maybe have more then one profile here . We need to keep a eye out.

over a year ago

"Whos fault was that?

Own up! I think the cock pic I sent was the final straw "

Your cock looks like a straw?!?!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Whos fault was that?

Own up! I think the cock pic I sent was the final straw

Your cock looks like a straw?!?! "

I know the idea is to get someone to suck it but......a straw?

A

over a year ago

"Whos fault was that?

Own up! "

mine i hope. . I detest people like that !

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Oops not a happy bunny then.. Maybe she will come back not being a bi-cocksucker

sensible.

over a year ago

"Whos fault was that?

Your cock looks like a straw?!?! "

I have not been well and it's cold

over a year ago

"Whos fault was that?

Your cock looks like a straw?!?!

I know the idea is to get someone to suck it but......a straw?

A"

I was going for the novelty element

over a year ago

I think it was doctor who. He'll regenerate and be back again shortly.

over a year ago

It seemed it bothered the user abit more than they thought.. another unlos, wonder what name they are back as lol.

over a year ago

"Whos fault was that?

Your cock looks like a straw?!?! I have not been well and it's cold "

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Wot no hat trick?

over a year ago

"I'm surprised a hidden profile generates such interest tbh!

A"

Mines hidden n I rarely get a message x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Whos fault was that?

Your cock looks like a straw?!?! I have not been well and it's cold "

over a year ago

Ohhhh who was the OP? Read the whole bloody thread without noticing they had gone

over a year ago

"Ohhhh who was the OP? Read the whole bloody thread without noticing they had gone "
lol it was bi-cocksucker

over a year ago

"Ohhhh who was the OP? Read the whole bloody thread without noticing they had gone lol it was bi-cocksucker "

Ohhhh now all the hat trick comments make sense....cheers me dear

over a year ago

"Ohhhh who was the OP? Read the whole bloody thread without noticing they had gone lol it was bi-cocksucker

Ohhhh now all the hat trick comments make sense....cheers me dear "

Yes you welcome and it does make it clear more when you know who it was

By *oggerMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Unfortunately some people just have no respect an id say most of them are catfish pages fuck them ??????

over a year ago

awww we sent her a message - was simply deleted tho

over a year ago

"Unfortunately some people just have no respect an id say most of them are catfish pages fuck them ?????? "

Id say point that comment to the OP but sadly (s)hes gone

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

she .. I expect she will return with a nice new name

Post new Message to Thread