Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bored In Leeds :-(

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So today is the first day off my annual leave that I've not had something to do. Today is a boring day weather is pants I need to go shop but don't wanna get wet.. need some ideas of what I can get up too.. I don't wanna sit and knit all day like an old lady x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Amazed that it's been 30 mins and no-one has said anything crude lol

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I've got a couple of ideas

over a year ago

I had a few. She's probably not interested in them unfortunately though lol

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

As it's cold and miserable the You can knit me a willy warmer. Ta.

over a year ago

"Amazed that it's been 30 mins and no-one has said anything crude lol"

Haha yes I was surprised as well.. I'm going to have something to eat then get dressed and head to the shop. Just used the last of my milk so need to buy some more.. The joys of living alone

over a year ago

"Amazed that it's been 30 mins and no-one has said anything crude lol

Haha yes I was surprised as well.. I'm going to have something to eat then get dressed and head to the shop. Just used the last of my milk so need to buy some more.. The joys of living alone "

Can you get me a packet of fags please

over a year ago

Haha yes I was surprised as well.. I'm going to have something to eat then get dressed and head to the shop. Just used the last of my milk so need to buy some more.. The joys of living alone "

You know how to party! Please tell me the day gets more interesting...

over a year ago

Haha yes I was surprised as well.. I'm going to have something to eat then get dressed and head to the shop. Just used the last of my milk so need to buy some more.. The joys of living alone

Can you get me a packet of fags please"

No I can't. I don't smoke there for I don't go to counter for cigs lol

over a year ago

You know how to party! Please tell me the day gets more interesting..."

Nope it most prob won't either.. Zzzz

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

No I can't. I don't smoke there for I don't go to counter for cigs lol "

Will you get the wool for my willy warmer though

over a year ago

No I can't. I don't smoke there for I don't go to counter for cigs lol

Will you get the wool for my willy warmer though "

Haha not my area for knitting..

over a year ago

Nope it most prob won't either.. Zzzz"

Well that's no good! Hop on the train and join us for our night out in York

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

I've got a spare pint of milk if you want me to drop it off. If you haven't found a way to fill the day yet I could give you a lecture on the history of Leeds.

over a year ago

Well that's no good! Hop on the train and join us for our night out in York"

Skint till payday. Plus I'd have no where to stay in Leeds. Do love York night life. Been once one if my best nights out!!

over a year ago

"I've got a spare pint of milk if you want me to drop it off. If you haven't found a way to fill the day yet I could give you a lecture on the history of Leeds. "

Haha spare pint of milk. Bet it's not the one I drink!! Haha. And no offence lecture of history on Leeds would send me to sleep

over a year ago

Got no work to Wednesday so gues its gym everyday lol..... party time tonight, got the haribos

over a year ago

"Got no work to Wednesday so gues its gym everyday lol..... party time tonight, got the haribos "

I'm gonna hit the gym from next week. Needed one week to relax was meant to go away but plans changed last minute.

Ohh share the haribos... Love the sour ones actually love em all. They go nice on top of a cake!!

over a year ago

My alarm bells are ringing, you've got a day off and live alone- this has got naughty fun filled day written all over it! Ha

over a year ago

"Got no work to Wednesday so gues its gym everyday lol..... party time tonight, got the haribos

I'm gonna hit the gym from next week. Needed one week to relax was meant to go away but plans changed last minute.

Ohh share the haribos... Love the sour ones actually love em all. They go nice on top of a cake!!"

YEs have some time to relax to, I like them haribos to. I eat the starmix the blue bag, will try and add it to a cake one day and see how it tastes to, dress up cos its cold outside

over a year ago

"Got no work to Wednesday so gues its gym everyday lol..... party time tonight, got the haribos

Ohh share the haribos... Love the sour ones actually love em all. They go nice on top of a cake!!YEs have some time to relax to, I like them haribos to. I eat the starmix the blue bag, will try and add it to a cake one day and see how it tastes to, dress up cos its cold outside "

Yeah star mix is good. But love sucking on the sour mix ones. Haha

And what should I wear outside?? I think I have a skirt and top but think of freeze to death. So will have to dress down and wear jogging bottoms a too and coat haha x

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

"Haha spare pint of milk. Bet it's not the one I drink!! Haha. And no offence lecture of history on Leeds would send me to sleep "

Well, ahem, it's been a while so a pint of the other white stuff isn't out of the question. Okay, no lecture unless you want the guided tour of Leeds outdoor sex. The weathers not really up to it though.

over a year ago

Skint till payday. Plus I'd have no where to stay in Leeds. Do love York night life. Been once one if my best nights out!!"

Ahh well next time maybe. I might even buy the drinks

over a year ago

"Haha spare pint of milk. Bet it's not the one I drink!! Haha. And no offence lecture of history on Leeds would send me to sleep

Well, ahem, it's been a while so a pint of the other white stuff isn't out of the question. Okay, no lecture unless you want the guided tour of Leeds outdoor sex. The weathers not really up to it though. "

Haha depends on what white stuff you are talking about.. And ohh a tour of Leeds outdoor sex does sound inviting. But like you said weather isn't up to it ahhaa

over a year ago

Skint till payday. Plus I'd have no where to stay in Leeds. Do love York night life. Been once one if my best nights out!!

Ahh well next time maybe. I might even buy the drinks"

Might just let you know when I'm in the area next

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

"Haha depends on what white stuff you are talking about.. And ohh a tour of Leeds outdoor sex does sound inviting. But like you said weather isn't up to it ahhaa "

I'll leave the milk to your imagination. I could bring a map and show you the positions in the warm and dry.

over a year ago

"Haha depends on what white stuff you are talking about.. And ohh a tour of Leeds outdoor sex does sound inviting. But like you said weather isn't up to it ahhaa

I'll leave the milk to your imagination. I could bring a map and show you the positions in the warm and dry. "

Map reading isn't for me. I only ever use maps on my phone when I'm seeing how far somewhere is from mine!! Lol. I'm a hard one to please. But that being said I really do need to go get changed and go shop for some milk. Sounds like the rain has either stopped or not coming down as hard

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

At least you can use a map to keep the rain off, which is more than you can say for a phone.

So where's your preferred milk shop? I could buy you a coffee and you could explain about your milky preferences.

over a year ago

Ohh share the haribos... Love the sour ones actually love em all. They go nice on top of a cake!!YEs have some time to relax to, I like them haribos to. I eat the starmix the blue bag, will try and add it to a cake one day and see how it tastes to, dress up cos its cold outside

And what should I wear outside?? I think I have a skirt and top but think of freeze to death. So will have to dress down and wear jogging bottoms a too and coat haha x"

YEs love as well to suck on them mmmmm, recon you need a warm coat and gloves

over a year ago

"At least you can use a map to keep the rain off, which is more than you can say for a phone.

So where's your preferred milk shop? I could buy you a coffee and you could explain about your milky preferences. "

Normally supermarket as they stock the milk I drink local shops don't. So gonna have to get green top instead of red

I don't drink coffee gives me bad headaches. It's all about the tea.

over a year ago

Ohh share the haribos... Love the sour ones actually love em all. They go nice on top of a cake!!YEs have some time to relax to, I like them haribos to. I eat the starmix the blue bag, will try and add it to a cake one day and see how it tastes to, dress up cos its cold outside

And what should I wear outside?? I think I have a skirt and top but think of freeze to death. So will have to dress down and wear jogging bottoms a too and coat haha xYEs love as well to suck on them mmmmm, recon you need a warm coat and gloves "

Just a warm coat and gloves nope think I would freeze to death. Hehe. As hot as it sounds.

over a year ago

"At least you can use a map to keep the rain off, which is more than you can say for a phone.

So where's your preferred milk shop? I could buy you a coffee and you could explain about your milky preferences.

Normally supermarket as they stock the milk I drink local shops don't. So gonna have to get green top instead of red

"

my kinda girl

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

"Normally supermarket as they stock the milk I drink local shops don't. So gonna have to get green top instead of red

"

Nothing wrong with a good mug of builders'. Let me know if you want me to stir the pot.

over a year ago

"Normally supermarket as they stock the milk I drink local shops don't. So gonna have to get green top instead of red

Nothing wrong with a good mug of builders'. Let me know if you want me to stir the pot. "

Good mug of builders. Lol never heard a cup of tea called that before. Right I must go shop!!

Post new Message to Thread