Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

BBW and feeders.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hmm..

Just finished watching a documentary on the whole 'feeding' obsession.

Can't help but feel so sorry for these women who have more or less been coerced into putting on hundreds of pounds to satisfy their feeders sexual fantasies.

Wow!

I can wholly understand someone's attraction to a BBW, but to encourage someone to grow in size to the complete and utter detriment of their health???

It's so sad and tragic.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *earboynottinghamMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Don't understand it.

One or both parties must have mental health issues.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Normally the female in these cases

over a year ago

Personally i dont think it's an attraction thing i think it's about having total control over someone, to have them depend on you for everything

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh, they absolutely assert psychological control over the person they're feeding.

The feedee becomes utterly dependant and at the mercy of the person in control.

It's extremely manipulative and disturbing.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Personally i dont think it's an attraction thing i think it's about having total control over someone, to have them depend on you for everything "

spot on my hubby forced me to eat a sandwich earlier

over a year ago

Hope you ate the crusts ruby.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Hope you ate the crusts ruby. "

I didn't leave a crumb lol

over a year ago

"Don't understand it.

One or both parties must have mental health issues. "

Some Men think if they feed them up get them so fat they cant move and will not run off with other men and be all theres and no one will look at them as nice ... There are a lot of reasons why men are feeders and not because they love big woman .

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

What channel was it on might find that on iPlayer and watch it?

over a year ago

are these guys literally force feeding these ladies? i havent seen the doc

By *exine xCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

The thing is, if they kept people on a bed and starved them they would be breaking the law.

When someone is so obese that they cannot physically get up or care for themselves, then the person who is bringing them all the food and 'feeding' them should be just as guilty of breaking the law. Xx

over a year ago

There is a massive fetish market for this

One couple I saw on a documentary did a photo shoot of her being tied up and force fed

The male half of another couple wanted her to be so wide she couldn't fit down the hallway

In some cases I think each of the couple are as bad as the other

Funny how you don't see women doing the same to men

over a year ago

"The thing is, if they kept people on a bed and starved them they would be breaking the law.

When someone is so obese that they cannot physically get up or care for themselves, then the person who is bringing them all the food and 'feeding' them should be just as guilty of breaking the law. Xx"

YES your right in saying this .. some of the men even take pics and have them on web sites and people pay to look ... and pay them to get bigger .

over a year ago

i dont believe women are physically force fed, i believe its their choice

over a year ago

"i dont believe women are physically force fed, i believe its their choice "

it is their choice to start, these men tend to prey on women who have low self esteem, been over weight since a child and have always been bullied for their weight, then all of a sudden this man comes into their life who tells them they are beautiful and makes them feel special, but you'd look better if you gained another 20 lbs so to keep their man happy and to keep the love and compliments he is giving them they gain 20 lbs then another 20 lbs till they are ddependent on his for everything, then it gets to the point they have to eat what he has left them as they can't feed themselves, it's just minipulation, I'm not saying at the start she has no control but everyone deals mentally with things different and I would imagine it would be very easy to minipulate someone who's been bullied all their life for their weight but showering them with affection they aren't used to and probably feel they don't deserve

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think some of the weak and vulnerable are exploited in their utter desperation for love, caring and affection.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Personally i dont think it's an attraction thing i think it's about having total control over someone, to have them depend on you for everything

spot on my hubby forced me to eat a sandwich earlier"

now that has made me smile

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"I think some of the weak and vulnerable are exploited in their utter desperation for love, caring and affection."

agree ..tragic !

Post new Message to Thread