Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

#FindJasper

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

What a bloody feelgood story...Jasper the border collie got lost walking on Scafell pike on 3rd November...his story on Twatter and Bookface went viral and he was reunited with his owner today after a member of the public found him and Wasdale Mountain Rescue rescued him...£20k already raised on just giving for Wasdale Mountain Rescue. Huge WELL DONE to all who shared, donated and to the team that reunited a heart broken owner with his best mate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

the Human Race can, occasionally, be a great power for good!

I'm glad he was reunited and I bet the owners are as pleased as punch

over a year ago

Excellent news.

Now, do we know the name of the bitch he went visiting?

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

tis a shame its takes such a story to bring these services to the fore - but thankfully they do. Its the highest mountain in England and a great place to view the lakes (on a clear day) - cor what a beauty

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

" the Human Race can, occasionally, be a great power for good!

I'm glad he was reunited and I bet the owners are as pleased as punch "

And for proving that a sad old git like myself can still be moved to tears by the pure humanity of a video of a young bloke getting his dog back home - maybe I'm not such a hard-hearted cold bugger after all

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm glad he's home. When will Disney be releasing the film version?

over a year ago

And for proving that a sad old git like myself can still be moved to tears by the pure humanity of a video of a young bloke getting his dog back home - maybe I'm not such a hard-hearted cold bugger after all "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

What a lovely story and yes faith in mankind

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"tis a shame its takes such a story to bring these services to the fore - but thankfully they do. Its the highest mountain in England and a great place to view the lakes (on a clear day) - cor what a beauty "

My ex (although an absolute cunt) was a member of Duddon Valley Mountain Rescue in years gone by and I have to say (although he was a cunt...did I mention that???) they do a bloody amazing job for humans as well as animals

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

And for proving that a sad old git like myself can still be moved to tears by the pure humanity of a video of a young bloke getting his dog back home - maybe I'm not such a hard-hearted cold bugger after all "

Of course you're still a hard-hearted cold bugger. You must be hormonal at the moment.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

And for proving that a sad old git like myself can still be moved to tears by the pure humanity of a video of a young bloke getting his dog back home - maybe I'm not such a hard-hearted cold bugger after all

Of course you're still a hard-hearted cold bugger. You must be hormonal at the moment. "

You're absolutely right Lickety, it's that time of the month...normal service will be resumed approximately next Tuesday when I shall carry on torturing animals, small children and anyone with a different opinion to myself

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Of course you're still a hard-hearted cold bugger. You must be hormonal at the moment.

You're absolutely right Lickety, it's that time of the month...normal service will be resumed approximately next Tuesday when I shall carry on torturing animals, small children and anyone with a different opinion to myself "

C U Next Tuesday then.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Good going that. Although I was hoping that it involved Jasper Carrot doing a proper stand up tour, rather than music.

over a year ago

I've been following this story, so pleased that jasper has been reunited with his owner.

over a year ago

You're absolutely right Lickety, it's that time of the month...normal service will be resumed approximately next Tuesday when I shall carry on torturing animals, small children and anyone with a different opinion to myself "

No you won't.

Post new Message to Thread