Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

HS3

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to cost an estimated £7Bn, Anyone in Manchester and Leeds think that is money well spent. I think it should be spent on cycle paths, where I live you take your life in your hands cycling.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Where I live, cyclists don't use the £ multi million cycle paths we built for them.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Going to cost an estimated £7Bn, Anyone in Manchester and Leeds think that is money well spent. I think it should be spent on cycle paths, where I live you take your life in your hands cycling. "

only if it is being used to extend it high speed trains from liverpool thru to hull/newcastle... and let the scottish govt pay for any extensions from newcastle to edinburgh/glasgow.. (they wanted develution... perfect chance for them to decide for themselves...)

I still think they are missing a trick... I have always said if the south doesn't want HS2... Build HS3 and northern high speed rail first....

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

If the plans have not changed from being Manchester-Leeds then I think it's a bad idea.

The route is not broad enough to make high speed rail within the North of England worthwhile in my opinion.

Post new Message to Thread