Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Make leicester british

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is any one else watching this just now?

We'd like to hear other people's views on it...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Growing up round there, I assumed I was brittish

Is this another race hate programme?

over a year ago

Not watching but having visited Leicester, whoever wants it, let 'em have it

over a year ago

I saw it too, its more realistic than race hate. Its showing how diverse and tolerant we really are...

over a year ago

I went to college smack bang in the middle of Belgrave and I had no trouble. Infact it was a great place

over a year ago

Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning

over a year ago

"Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning "
Please dont stereotype working class white folk - isnt that racism?Isnt all racism deplorable?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I lived in the middle of Belgrade road at the time it was 97% Asian area, the nursery my son went to was attached to the main primary school so roughly 300 children, he was the only white child.

You know what we never had any problems whatsoever. Couldn't be arsed to watch the programme as I know what its like first hand

over a year ago

"Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning "
Where does that happen?......Is Leicester chav free zone ? do they not have strong lager? and we find your comment quite racist towards white people

over a year ago

"I lived in the middle of Belgrade road at the time it was 97% Asian area, the nursery my son went to was attached to the main primary school so roughly 300 children, he was the only white child.

You know what we never had any problems whatsoever. Couldn't be arsed to watch the programme as I know what its like first hand

"

Belgrave gate was a fab place. Full of culture.

over a year ago

I think this program designed to try & produce race hate amongst the public,

Which is sad if it that's the case.

I'm enjoying seeing everyones different opinion on each others culture & beliefs.

The arguments are pretty funny too.

over a year ago

"Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning Where does that happen?......Is Leicester chav free zone ? do they not have strong lager? and we find your comment quite racist towards white people "

over a year ago

Thought it was about the former jockey leicester piggot

over a year ago

"Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning Where does that happen?......Is Leicester chav free zone ? do they not have strong lager? and we find your comment quite racist towards white people "

all around leicester have you ever been here??? and why wouldnt leicester have strong lager??? And why is this a racist comment

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

Probably sponsored by Ukip lol, it's all meant to stir up more trouble.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I lived in the middle of Belgrade road at the time it was 97% Asian area, the nursery my son went to was attached to the main primary school so roughly 300 children, he was the only white child.

Belgrave gate was a fab place. Full of culture."

it was I lived there for 5 years everyone was lovely in fact until we moved back here apart from family my son didn't know any white children.

Was you ever there for dawali?

over a year ago

Yes I was. I went to what was Charles Keene college. It was amazing

over a year ago

"Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning Where does that happen?......Is Leicester chav free zone ? do they not have strong lager? and we find your comment quite racist towards white people

all around leicester have you ever been here??? and why wouldnt leicester have strong lager??? And why is this a racist comment "

Because you state"white"people... your implying that Britain is full of shit white chavs.....We work ,we have businesses and if it wasnt for the government fuckwith saturating Britain with eastern Europeans most of our kids would have jobs and futures ...you hang around Leicester bored and smoking as your profile informs us

over a year ago

"Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning Please dont stereotype working class white folk - isnt that racism?Isnt all racism deplorable?"

over a year ago

"Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning Where does that happen?......Is Leicester chav free zone ? do they not have strong lager? and we find your comment quite racist towards white people

all around leicester have you ever been here??? and why wouldnt leicester have strong lager??? And why is this a racist comment Because you state"white"people... your implying that Britain is full of shit white chavs.....We work ,we have businesses and if it wasnt for the government fuckwith saturating Britain with eastern Europeans most of our kids would have jobs and futures ...you hang around Leicester bored and smoking as your profile informs us"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Yes I was. I went to what was Charles Keene college. It was amazing"
that wasn't far from me, I lived on MacDonald road it had the little market bit on it. I don't like cities hated living in the city but everyone was so friendly when we went to mother and toddler they only spoke English because we where there bought taught us a couple of nursery rhymes in urdo. All the shop keepers made a fuss of my son because he was so fair. They would give us goodies to try in the sweet marts and everything.

It was like living in India lol

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Yes I was. I went to what was Charles Keene college. It was amazingthat wasn't far from me, I lived on MacDonald road it had the little market bit on it. I don't like cities hated living in the city but everyone was so friendly when we went to mother and toddler they only spoke English because we where there bought taught us a couple of nursery rhymes in urdo. All the shop keepers made a fuss of my son because he was so fair. They would give us goodies to try in the sweet marts and everything.

"

Aww how lovely.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I went to college in Leicester and it was a dump. My daughter lives there now and its still a dump, although not as much. At least they're tarting it up a bit now.

However the people there are great, and I lived in Evington for a while. Apart from being the only woman in my local pub at times I had no problems. Excellent restaurants too.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually went to uni in leicester many moons ago and to be honest any problems in leicester were never really of the white/black persuasion... but it was more white/asian....

did i experience racism when i was in leicester... yep... but i am big and ugly enough to look after myself.... it was actually my white friends that took more offence to what was said than i was... it was water off a ducks back to me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Yes I was. I went to what was Charles Keene college. It was amazingthat wasn't far from me, I lived on MacDonald road it had the little market bit on it. I don't like cities hated living in the city but everyone was so friendly when we went to mother and toddler they only spoke English because we where there bought taught us a couple of nursery rhymes in urdo. All the shop keepers made a fuss of my son because he was so fair. They would give us goodies to try in the sweet marts and everything.

Aww how lovely. "

I think its a case of living as a community and everyone just getting on

over a year ago

I got relatives in leicester....hate the cunts!

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

"I got relatives in leicester....hate the cunts! "

lolol, how do you really feel ? xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Also when my son was born it was like I'd given birth to the messiah even neighbours I had never spoken to turned up with gifts

over a year ago

"Also when my son was born it was like I'd given birth to the messiah even neighbours I had never spoken to turned up with gifts

"

That's nice.

over a year ago

"I got relatives in leicester....hate the cunts!

lolol, how do you really feel ? xxx"

I honestly dont like em and ive told em to their face lol fair enough theyve done well for themselves in life but they tend to look down on us northerners

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

all around leicester have you ever been here??? and why wouldnt leicester have strong lager??? And why is this a racist comment "

How puerile are you going to get? Seriously????

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

I honestly dont like em and ive told em to their face lol fair enough theyve done well for themselves in life but they tend to look down on us northerners"

Christ you must really dislike us down south then , we aren't all bad though ! x

over a year ago

I honestly dont like em and ive told em to their face lol fair enough theyve done well for themselves in life but they tend to look down on us northerners

Christ you must really dislike us down south then , we aren't all bad though ! x"

Lol i think us northerners are naturally grumpy, must be the dull weather eh?!

over a year ago

wasnt implying britain is full of shit white trash but there is alot around the leicester and yes the goverment has opened up the gate to the imigration community but i would rather employ a europeon worker than a "white" british person the reason being i know the europeons will turn up everyday and work hard and get the job done "white" british get "tired" or its "to hard" let me down all the time

and where on my profile do i say i laze around smoking

and as for my children they have done good and my eldest has a good job

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I've only visited Leicester a few times but I like the place a lot.

Initially I was surprised how few white faces I saw in some areas but I'd have no qualms about living there.

I avoid our glorious government's propaganda and attempts to divide and conquer as much as possible so I didn't, and wouldn't, watch the programme.

over a year ago

It greatly depends on the area of Leicester you visit. Some areas like Belgrave Road are wonderful, very accepting, vibrant communities. Other areas like St Saviours Road are very insular and not particularly welcoming if you're white.

That's not me being racist, just saying how it is.. .

over a year ago

wasnt implying britain is full of shit white trash but there is alot around the leicester and yes the goverment has opened up the gate to the imigration community but i would rather employ a europeon worker than a "white" british person the reason being i know the europeons will turn up everyday and work hard and get the job done "white" british get "tired" or its "to hard" let me down all the time

and as for my children they have done good and my eldest has a good job"

You're a racist bigot who hates white indigenous folk.

We're people too, and some of us work bloody hard to make ends meet. I like living in a multicultural society, but people like you make me feel that tolerance is a one-way street.

over a year ago

its a bit like Bradford x

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

Christ you must really dislike us down south then , we aren't all bad though ! x

Lol i think us northerners are naturally grumpy, must be the dull weather eh?!"

With a name like reggae boy, you need the sunshine, not rain ! x

over a year ago

Lol i still dont see how im a racist bigot

over a year ago

You're racist, because Troll is a race.

over a year ago

So why have i upset you then

over a year ago

That Sukhi Smith made me laugh most of all

over a year ago

lol

over a year ago

any one been too Dewsbury?

over a year ago

and as for my children they have done good and my eldest has a good job"

Britain is Britain because we always got the job done.....Its not the influx of immigrants that manned the steelworks mines and shipyards , Britain used to be Great Britain....Too many immigrants who put nothing in but take everything out have seen to that

over a year ago

and as for my children they have done good and my eldest has a good jobBritain is Britain because we always got the job done.....Its not the influx of immigrants that manned the steelworks mines and shipyards , Britain used to be Great Britain....Too many immigrants who put nothing in but take everything out have seen to that"

Were celts the original brits?

over a year ago

and as for my children they have done good and my eldest has a good job

You're a racist bigot who hates white indigenous folk.

We're people too, and some of us work bloody hard to make ends meet. I like living in a multicultural society, but people like you make me feel that tolerance is a one-way street."

Seems he works in a place where the tea breaks are based around the Jeremy Kyle show as thats his insight into white peoples lives

over a year ago

and as for my children they have done good and my eldest has a good jobBritain is Britain because we always got the job done.....Its not the influx of immigrants that manned the steelworks mines and shipyards , Britain used to be Great Britain....Too many immigrants who put nothing in but take everything out have seen to that

Were celts the original brits?"

Were Native Americans the original inhabitants of North America?

over a year ago

A lot of migrants came from the Indian subcontinent in the 60s and 70s to work in the steelworks and the other jobs so let's deal with facts! Rather then say they came to take out.

over a year ago

and as for my children they have done good and my eldest has a good jobBritain is Britain because we always got the job done.....Its not the influx of immigrants that manned the steelworks mines and shipyards , Britain used to be Great Britain....Too many immigrants who put nothing in but take everything out have seen to that

Were Native Americans the original inhabitants of North America?"

And abbos the original aussies?

Im sure brits along with europeans fucked up america for the native americans and australia for the aussies?!

over a year ago

The north are Celts and picts and were never conquered ,the romans were invited to Britain,the vikings settled all over Northumberland

over a year ago

I think so then with the battles over the years to conquer britain as we know it i suppose 99.9% of so called british people are some kind of immigrants

over a year ago

"A lot of migrants came from the Indian subcontinent in the 60s and 70s to work in the steelworks and the other jobs so let's deal with facts! Rather then say they came to take out."

And the cotton mills

over a year ago

"A lot of migrants came from the Indian subcontinent in the 60s and 70s to work in the steelworks and the other jobs so let's deal with facts! Rather then say they came to take out."

I don't think everyone is saying they came to take - its more that please don't put immigrants on a pedestal and pretend that white folk are lazy bums.

Come here, work hard, but please, make that respect mutual

over a year ago

Were Native Americans the original inhabitants of North America?

And abbos the original aussies?

Im sure brits along with europeans fucked up america for the native americans and australia for the aussies?!"

Abbo's? What sort of terminology is that?

Though it's fine by me.

over a year ago

"I think so then with the battles over the years to conquer britain as we know it i suppose 99.9% of so called british people are some kind of immigrants "

The same is probably true in China, Japan and Ghana

over a year ago

Were celts the original brits?The north are Celts and picts and were never conquered ,the romans were invited to Britain,the vikings settled all over Northumberland"

Tell you what, them vikings were decent grafters!

over a year ago

...No Britain has only been here 300 years the English are mostly French , the French are mostly Romans the celts are Scottish/Irish from Scandinavia but some of them used to be British and some of them still are the welsh are the real English but also the Cornish.

I think I've confused myself now... Ohh yes I remember British... Well nobody wants to be British except soldiers and politicians

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/11/14 22:57:09]

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

and as for my children they have done good and my eldest has a good jobBritain is Britain because we always got the job done.....Its not the influx of immigrants that manned the steelworks mines and shipyards , Britain used to be Great Britain....Too many immigrants who put nothing in but take everything out have seen to that"

Crap. That's more divide and conquer propaganda from our government.

They want us fighting amongst ourselves to distract us from what they and their corporate mates are doing.

Our politicians, big corporations and banks are gradually destroying this country.

over a year ago

They want us fighting amongst ourselves to distract us from what they and their corporate mates are doing.

Our politicians, big corporations and banks are gradually destroying this country."

over a year ago

Question: when will there be peace on earth?

Answer: when the earth falls to pieces

over a year ago

True its all about the rich getting richer

over a year ago

vote ukip ....

over a year ago

Our politicians, big corporations and banks are gradually destroying this country."

And thats factual then or just your own view of things as the same people make us one of the largest economies and wealth making countries in the world

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I was shagging a lass from Glen Parva in the 80's

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

Soon all the loonies will be running the asylum so to speak, last sane person out please turn out the lights !

over a year ago

"Question: when will there be peace on earth?

Answer: when the earth falls to pieces"

save the planet!wtf

The earth's got a good 5 billion years left in her...

Humans I'm not so sure about

over a year ago

Erm?? I live in a predominantly white town. We're not all affluent - but I haven't noticed much and super strength lager at 11am??

For a start - most of us don't get up until noon - and we prefer cocaine and cava whilst pram-pushing in our shell-suits!!

over a year ago

"A lot of migrants came from the Indian subcontinent in the 60s and 70s to work in the steelworks and the other jobs so let's deal with facts! Rather then say they came to take out.

I don't think everyone is saying they came to take - its more that please don't put immigrants on a pedestal and pretend that white folk are lazy bums.

Come here, work hard, but please, make that respect mutual "

There's laziness in every race, there are instances where I've heard guys saying there wouldn't get up in the morning to work for minimum wage yet you'll get people working for £4 a hour, I don't even think it's about race just who's more hungry to succeed.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I did watch it. What did have me thinking was the Somali asylum seeker.

She had no job because she has to raise her kids, though would work if her mother was here to take care of the kids.

The thing I couldnt understand was, she said she couldn't get a bank account due to not having any papers to prove who she was. How does she expect to get a job - without a bank account for wages, or papers proving herself or her status?

Another thing was, I think she said she had been here a couple of years, but when the woman went back to her house - she had an infant not a year old crawling around. If she cant afford to keep her kids - why have more? She further said she cant be in a room with a man, unless it had her husband in (her words), so where did the baby come from.

While I can appreciate her position, and it most be a desperate one. I do wonder if roles were reversed and I was in Somalia seeking asylum, would I be so indignant (maybe forthright is a better word) about my expectations of that country. To me she just seemed very forthright, rather than gratefully happy at being in a better situation.

over a year ago

"A lot of migrants came from the Indian subcontinent in the 60s and 70s to work in the steelworks and the other jobs so let's deal with facts! Rather then say they came to take out.

Come here, work hard, but please, make that respect mutual

There's laziness in every race, there are instances where I've heard guys saying there wouldn't get up in the morning to work for minimum wage yet you'll get people working for £4 a hour, I don't even think it's about race just who's more hungry to succeed. "

.... and sucking seed brings the subject back to swinging

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/11/14 23:10:08]

over a year ago

"Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning

Erm?? I live in a predominantly white town. We're not all affluent - but I haven't noticed much and super strength lager at 11am??

For a start - most of us don't get up until noon - and we prefer cocaine and cava whilst pram-pushing in our shell-suits!!"

well come for a walk round leicester you will see a few

over a year ago

"I did watch it. What did have me thinking was the Somali asylum seeker.

She had no job because she has to raise her kids, though would work if her mother was here to take care of the kids.

The thing I couldnt understand was, she said she couldn't get a bank account due to not having any papers to prove who she was. How does she expect to get a job - without a bank account for wages, or papers proving herself or her status?

Another thing was, I think she said she had been here a couple of years, but when the woman went back to her house - she had an infant not a year old crawling around. If she cant afford to keep her kids - why have more? She further said she cant be in a room with a man, unless it had her husband in (her words), so where did the baby come from.

While I can appreciate her position, and it most be a desperate one. I do wonder if roles were reversed and I was in Somalia seeking asylum, would I be so indignant (maybe forthright is a better word) about my expectations of that country. To me she just seemed very forthright, rather than gratefully happy at being in a better situation.

"

They travel over a hell of a lot of countries to settle here.....i think your post tells us the reason why.

The country is a soft touch now

over a year ago

"Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning

For a start - most of us don't get up until noon - and we prefer cocaine and cava whilst pram-pushing in our shell-suits!!

well come for a walk round leicester you will see a few "

Well thats where you come from not us...So if the people around your area are white trash wheres your argument!!!

over a year ago

Cornwall had it's fair share of Spanish blood, as they invaded here, hence some Cornish people have dark hair dark eyes and lovely brown skin, so even here you would be hard pushed to find a true Celt.

I am a Northern girl by birth(Liverpool) & I have mixed heritage, I couldn't give a monkeys ass what colour a person is, as long as they are respectful.

over a year ago

I understand the race card from both points of view my family were immigrants from Ireland and I'm also of an age to see the massive change and effect immigration is causing and I'm really not persuaded either way by either side.

However being the bean counter I am there is a few things we need to do now as our population has grown from 50 to 70 million we really really need to start investing massively in infrastructure as 20 million people is an awful lot more electric, gas, water, sewage, roads, buses, trains, hospitals, schools, planes etc etc etc... We need to spend at least 100 billion on infrastructure to accommodate this new population

over a year ago

"Cornwall had it's fair share of Spanish blood, as they invaded here, hence some Cornish people have dark hair dark eyes and lovely brown skin, so even here you would be hard pushed to find a true Celt.

I am a Northern girl by birth(Liverpool) & I have mixed heritage, I couldn't give a monkeys ass what colour a person is, as long as they are respectful. "

True - I think though the speed of change in the U.K. and the diversity is unprecedented in history.

It can be a force for good, but there are some very real problems too...

As a nation, I think we are one of the most tolerant places on earth. Where else can you go to a gay nightclub, have a curry, hold your black wife's hand, walk past churches, mosques, synagogues and log into a swinging website?

It aint perfect, but its important to talk and it isn't fair to ignore the views of ordinary people, just because it can be unpalatable.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

They travel over a hell of a lot of countries to settle here.....i think your post tells us the reason why.

The country is a soft touch now"

It wasn't that it we came across as a soft touch, as asylum is asylum. She fled for fear of her life - fair enough. But she just seemed so forthright in 'what was not necessary'. Good on her for sticking up for herself. It may be my Britishness, but I wouldn't be waving my finger in peoples faces telling them what they are supposed to be doing for me, when she had a house and some kind of benefits to feed/clothe the kids. I'd be just happy I had survived any potential atrocity?

(just what I interpreted her remarks as, in relation to her position)

lol - maybe I just dont wanna say we are a soft touch

over a year ago

I agree with your post. I too was wondering about the baby! You have a valid point. Why have more if you clearly struggle to raise the 3 you have?

& the not working because she has 4 kids is crap in my eyes. We have 4 kids & no family where we live (our closest family member lives 50 miles away & works 50 hours a week & couldn't babysit for us at all) & it doesn't stop us from working. She portrayed an image that she dislikes 'white british' people. I found her to be very arrogant.

over a year ago

I agree with your post. I too was wondering about the baby! You have a valid point. Why have more if you clearly struggle to raise the 3 you have?

& the not working because she has 4 kids is crap in my eyes. We have 4 kids & no family where we live (our closest family member lives 50 miles away & works 50 hours a week & couldn't babysit for us at all) & it doesn't stop us from working. She portrayed an image that she dislikes 'white british' people. I found her to be very arrogant.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

& the not working because she has 4 kids is crap in my eyes. We have 4 kids & no family where we live (our closest family member lives 50 miles away & works 50 hours a week & couldn't babysit for us at all) & it doesn't stop us from working. She portrayed an image that she dislikes 'white british' people. I found her to be very arrogant. "

mm - the people around the table didnt seem to recognise the difference between immigration and asylum. But she did seem to have her reasons for coming a little pre-prepared (dont want to sound harsh)

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

arrogant, may be the word I was after, as you say..

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Too many immigrants who put nothing in but take everything out have seen to that"

flag on the play!!! factcheck time

okay... and now the old soundbites all come in....

this one is actually nowhere near true...

Actually immigration has been a net positive to the UK purse in regards to income and money generated.....

it works out at about 10 times the amount in tax revenues received than it is in benefits given out...... that includes for example uses of nhs facilities (which is another myth we can debunk)

it is actually a much larger split than the indiginous population.....

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning Please dont stereotype working class white folk - isnt that racism?Isnt all racism deplorable?"

... chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning...

WTF!!!!

over a year ago

"Living in leicester myself ive not seen the programe but id just like to say seeing all races walking around im glad its multi cultural better than all the white english chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning Please dont stereotype working class white folk - isnt that racism?Isnt all racism deplorable?

... chavvy people walking round smokimg drinking super strength lager pushing a young child in a pushchair at 11 oclock in the morning...

WTF!!!! "

You have to figure in how the producers and editors wanted it to come across don't always take programs like that at face value.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Too many immigrants who put nothing in but take everything out have seen to that

Actually immigration has been a net positive to the UK purse in regards to income and money generated.....

it works out at about 10 times the amount in tax revenues received than it is in benefits given out...... that includes for example uses of nhs facilities (which is another myth we can debunk)

"

I appreciate your stance, but surely skilled labour is what we need rather than uncapped, unskilled immigration - and a benefits system that allows full access without any safeguards?

We have a problem enough with low skilled, uneducated, unemployed nationals, but that is our problem, from our failures. Do we really need to take responsibility in supporting other countries failures in these areas too?

over a year ago

"Too many immigrants who put nothing in but take everything out have seen to that

"

of course it fecking does... Do you think the government would welcome people they make a loss on!!

Now wait till those immigrants reach 65 then you'll see how they treat people who are a net loss to society

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

These things stir up people just like when channel 4 aired Benefits Street

over a year ago

"These things stir up people just like when channel 4 aired Benefits Street"

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

"These things stir up people just like when channel 4 aired Benefits Street "

And i hear they have just finished filming another one somewhere else !

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Our politicians, big corporations and banks are gradually destroying this country. "

over a year ago

Leicester must be good, king Richard III fell for the place

over a year ago

well come for a walk round leicester you will see a few Well thats where you come from not us...So if the people around your area are white trash wheres your argument!!!"

Well the thread is make leicester british not britain british i was saying that with how multi cutural leicester its it wicked and that alot of the people that come here work hard and take the jobs that alot of people think is beneath them but happy to sit on handouts

over a year ago

"Leicester must be good, king Richard III fell for the place "

Lol and even still now he is looking at having half a million come to see him on his final burial

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Our politicians, big corporations and banks are gradually destroying this country.

"

Well said as per usual VV

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

mm - the people around the table didnt seem to recognise the difference between immigration and asylum. But she did seem to have her reasons for coming a little pre-prepared (dont want to sound harsh) "

I didn't see the programme so my comment is about translation and cultural norms in body language and speech.

Is English her first language? Tone and volume might come from mother-tongue norms. The words used might be more forthright than you would use if the culture doesn't dress things up the way we do in English.

over a year ago

I love the fact some blame it on the system yet they don't vote or do anything about getting a different one! Lama to the ultimate though people working and contributing no matter where they are from have more right in my book then those who drain public funds.

By *iuliettaWoman
over a year ago

DEVIZES

"

I used to go to wholesalers and the mums and grannies that helped their family business used to spirit him off and chat to him (he was about 5) returning to one of them, he saw one of the ladies and greeted her in Urdu,

I am happy that my son is one of the generations where different ethnic origins is a chance to learn about others instead of avoid people as it was in my grandmothers time

over a year ago

salam...

.still need close the flood gates

over a year ago

over a year ago

Our politicians, big corporations and banks are gradually destroying this country.And thats factual then or just your own view of things as the same people make us one of the largest economies and wealth making countries in the world "

over a year ago

if some of the o p posts were from a white british chav this topic and posts would be removed because of the clear racist remarks.

over a year ago

well come for a walk round leicester you will see a few Well thats where you come from not us...So if the people around your area are white trash wheres your argument!!!

Well the thread is make leicester british not britain british i was saying that with how multi cutural leicester its it wicked and that alot of the people that come here work hard and take the jobs that alot of people think is beneath them but happy to sit on handouts"

You never said that ,you insulted the British with your crass comments

By *earboynottinghamMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Didn't watch it but I hate that kind of TV, they just pick the thickest and most annoying people they can.

over a year ago

"Didn't watch it but I hate that kind of TV, they just pick the thickest and most annoying people they can.

"

It was highly edited with characters rather than normal people probably people who applied for the apprentice and failed.

By *orset manMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Never mix politics and shagging

By *ayercakeMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

"

By *ayercakeMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

benefit from immigration within the EU 20 Billion

benefit from immigration from outside the EU Minus 120 Billion

says it all really

over a year ago

Belgrave gate was a fab place. Full of culture."

there Is no doubt about It this country has been a magnet for many cultures, they,d rather leave (their own countrys)

And set up life here when yes we

Have some english folk go to live

Abroad for different reasons but

It Is a few compared, but again we

Only see what happens here I suppose

All of europe and elsewhere gets Its

Share of Immigration and getting

More multi cultural as time go,s

On, something that has never happened

Before In such small time scales

The people that have come here over

the years felt the (need) to (escape)

Their own country that itself Is a

Big thing to after leave your own

Country for the land of plenty compared to their own, not a very

Good advertisement for their own

Countrys lets just hope that these

new communitys here can find a niche

And carry on a normal life which is

Why they came here In the first place

those that want work give them work

Those that don,t send them back, Its

Been tough and still is tough to find

Available employment for folk that for generations were born and have lived

Their lives here with a recession makeing life tougher so any competition from new folk moveing

Here Is bound to be looked down on but

Was going to happen anyway, cameron

Trying to get something done about

It now but the EU are not very giveing

On this subject you have got to ask your self where will it end we have

Had our quota here now I,d stop all Immigration here now for the next 50 years but that won,t happen unfortuneately with the EU haveing a

Big say In It.

over a year ago

of course it fecking does... Do you think the government would welcome people they make a loss on!!

Now wait till those immigrants reach 65 then you'll see how they treat people who are a net loss to society "

I,d checked personally Myself earlier this year but it confirmed in the daily papers today

That in april 2016,s budget unless

You have got 35 years national Insurance contributions you won,t

Get a full state pension I wonder

How many of these Immigrants that

Reach 65 will get this...

over a year ago

"Leicester must be good, king Richard III fell for the place "
My kingdom for a car park

The last of the plantagenet kings.

By *lutonicMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Ha Ha

over a year ago

I watched a programme the other week called make Leicester red. I think it was about cheese?

over a year ago

I lived in leicester 44 years. Never done me any harm. Got friends from all races and we good friends. Make of it what you will.

over a year ago

all around leicester have you ever been here??? and why wouldnt leicester have strong lager??? And why is this a racist comment Because you state"white"people... your implying that Britain is full of shit white chavs.....We work ,we have businesses and if it wasnt for the government fuckwith saturating Britain with eastern Europeans most of our kids would have jobs and futures ...you hang around Leicester bored and smoking as your profile informs us"

You're only upset about them being here because they show most British born people up. They are hard working and willing to do jobs British people think they are too good for. Jobs that would otherwise go vacant.

By *layer oneMan
over a year ago

mirfield

Am born and lived in Leicester all my life till I move up North and there's no way I would move back.. And it's the 1st city to become mostly asian and I've seen the shit hole it's become .. I miss Leicester, the old Leicester that is

over a year ago

"Am born and lived in Leicester all my life till I move up North and there's no way I would move back.. And it's the 1st city to become mostly asian and I've seen the shit hole it's become .. I miss Leicester, the old Leicester that is"

Post new Message to Thread