Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cheryl Hernandez Fernandez

Jump to newest

By *om Tom 1969 OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Before anybody says it, I know i am a few days late with this,,,,but, did you see this bint on telly on sunday miming to a new song, and then having the gaul to judge people who sing live?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awwww don't slate Cheryl!!! She's my guilty pleasure and I don't care if she can sing

By *tripper9Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

There are some plus points to the entertainment if you get my point!

over a year ago

whats wrong with that. Its the women out there that idolise her and the men who droll over her that alows it to happen

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Is her botty tattoo a hit or a miss?

over a year ago

Cant stand her. Does she still beat up black toilet attendants and racially abuse them?

over a year ago

I just wish that people would just understand that loads mime

By *om Tom 1969 OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

"I just wish that people would just understand that loads mime "
Its not the miming that bothers me, its doing it while judging others who are singing live, just completely two faced!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I just wish that people would just understand that loads mime Its not the miming that bothers me, its doing it while judging others who are singing live, just completely two faced!"

Until they also become professionals, which at the moment they are not.

Then, they will also more than likely mime too.

By *om Tom 1969 OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

"I just wish that people would just understand that loads mime Its not the miming that bothers me, its doing it while judging others who are singing live, just completely two faced!

Then, they will also more than likely mime too."

Which is fine as long as they dont judge people immediately before or after they sing.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I just wish that people would just understand that loads mime Its not the miming that bothers me, its doing it while judging others who are singing live, just completely two faced!

Which is fine as long as they dont judge people immediately before or after they sing."

Cheryl is getting paid for her opinions though.

By *om Tom 1969 OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

While I am in mid rant, has anybody seen or heard of that Great British institution Bary Garlow since his flirt with HMRC?

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Before anybody says it, I know i am a few days late with this,,,,but, did you see this bint on telly on sunday miming to a new song, and then having the gaul to judge people who sing live?"

whilst I actually agree somewhat with your post op.... You could have gor her name right fella

By *om Tom 1969 OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Which is fine as long as they dont judge people immediately before or after they sing.

Cheryl is getting paid for her opinions though."

Is that you Dermot ? lol

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Cheryl is getting paid for her opinions though.Is that you Dermot ? lol"

No Im Lionel Richie, Stevies brother

By *om Tom 1969 OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Cheryl is getting paid for her opinions though.Is that you Dermot ? lol

No Im Lionel Richie, Stevies brother"

Ha Ha

By *om Tom 1969 OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

"Before anybody says it, I know i am a few days late with this,,,,but, did you see this bint on telly on sunday miming to a new song, and then having the gaul to judge people who sing live?

whilst I actually agree somewhat with your post op.... You could have gor her name right fella"

not sure about whether we can name actual people, so I made a name up and let people make their own minds up!

over a year ago

"I just wish that people would just understand that loads mime Its not the miming that bothers me, its doing it while judging others who are singing live, just completely two faced!"

Did she mime though. Some say she did and some say she didn't

By *om Tom 1969 OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Did she mime though. Some say she did and some say she didn't "

Those who said she didn't were all on the panel, and gave her a standing ovation!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

So wheres the thread bashing Olly Murs for miming?

He isn't a judge, I get that, still, he mimed like most others do

over a year ago

"So wheres the thread bashing Olly Murs for miming?

He isn't a judge, I get that, still, he mimed like most others do"

It's not miming which is the issue as the majority of successful people do for one of songs on shows as it's mostly with dance routines.

The problem with Cheryl is she just can't sing full stop. Even with recording enhancements she sounds terribly flat. She has little vocal range and cannot hold a note. She is successful because of her marriage to Ashley Cole and because Simon Cowelll invited her to be a judge on X Factor otherwise she would now have disappeared into obscurity now Girls Allowed split

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

It's not miming which is the issue as the majority of successful people do for one of songs on shows as it's mostly with dance routines.

The problem with Cheryl is she just can't sing full stop. Even with recording enhancements she sounds terribly flat. She has little vocal range and cannot hold a note. She is successful because of her marriage to Ashley Cole and because Simon Cowelll invited her to be a judge on X Factor otherwise she would now have disappeared into obscurity now Girls Allowed split"

Thats explains the number 1s then!

I havent bought any of her music.

over a year ago

The problem with Cheryl is she just can't sing full stop. Even with recording enhancements she sounds terribly flat. She has little vocal range and cannot hold a note. She is successful because of her marriage to Ashley Cole and because Simon Cowelll invited her to be a judge on X Factor otherwise she would now have disappeared into obscurity now Girls Allowed split

Thats explains the number 1s then!

I havent bought any of her music."

We all know it's not the quality of music which sells records sometimes it's the marketing and Cheryl's are all about that. It's probably the same young girls who buy her records as buy her products.

There's been some absolute shit singers who've made number 1 due to marketing so no1 status proves very little. A shot singer is a shit singer regardless of chart placings

over a year ago

He isn't a judge, I get that, still, he mimed like most others do"

he is more likeable than Cheryl Troll

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

15 million chart singles sold

3 platinum albums

He's another one that has done well.

I was suprised by how many of his songs I knew

Post new Message to Thread