Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Summer holidays

Jump to newest

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

brecon

With the kids at home for six weeks, you would think that it would be a bit of a pain in the arse, but its not so bad.

I have been invited by the kids next door to partake in a water fight, so I am just typing this whilst waiting for the kettle to boil!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"With the kids at home for six weeks, you would think that it would be a bit of a pain in the arse, but its not so bad.

I have been invited by the kids next door to partake in a water fight, so I am just typing this whilst waiting for the kettle to boil!! "

LOL ..... now THAT's Funny

over a year ago

Yes busy week too making use of the free swimming as it runs out saturday. Off to seaside tomz for few days. And my youngest bday 23rd aug. Something organised each week of the hols.

over a year ago

brecon

"With the kids at home for six weeks, you would think that it would be a bit of a pain in the arse, but its not so bad.

I have been invited by the kids next door to partake in a water fight, so I am just typing this whilst waiting for the kettle to boil!!

LOL ..... now THAT's Funny"

(insert innocent smilie) funny? Nowt funny about drinking coffee.... some people are weird!!!

over a year ago

brecon

"Yes busy week too making use of the free swimming as it runs out saturday. Off to seaside tomz for few days. And my youngest bday 23rd aug. Something organised each week of the hols."

Lol, some ppl just dont get it !!!!

over a year ago

Lol I get it blonde long week kettle for th kids

over a year ago

roll on september the 5th

Post new Message to Thread