Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

9th of august

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yippedity do dar, ive finally got my appointment for the sleep clinic. Some of you may know my sleeping is really bad due to sleep apnia, well after all this time and form filling ive finally got to go and pick my equipment up for my home experiment. Maybe at last i will begin to sleep like a normal human being lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Yippedity do dar, ive finally got my appointment for the sleep clinic. Some of you may know my sleeping is really bad due to sleep apnia, well after all this time and form filling ive finally got to go and pick my equipment up for my home experiment. Maybe at last i will begin to sleep like a normal human being lol"

good news!!

You know what...with the new profile pic I didn't know who you were(not that I KNOW you...lol) but just looked at your profile and the penny dropped...lol...had said to myself that you were not on here anymore...I am good with faces...rubbish at remembering names...lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Good luck, and im glad youve stared to feel better, mmmmwah xxx

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Yippedity do dar, ive finally got my appointment for the sleep clinic. Some of you may know my sleeping is really bad due to sleep apnia, well after all this time and form filling ive finally got to go and pick my equipment up for my home experiment. Maybe at last i will begin to sleep like a normal human being lol

good news!!

You know what...with the new profile pic I didn't know who you were(not that I KNOW you...lol) but just looked at your profile and the penny dropped...lol...had said to myself that you were not on here anymore...I am good with faces...rubbish at

remembering names...lol"

lol, im in disguise. Really need some more pics taken but just thought id have a change lol. It also throws me when someone changes their pic

Post new Message to Thread