Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

to suck ,or not to suck...uncovered!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hello,i was looking at things we can catch from oral,these 4 came up...chlamydia,gonorrhoea,genital herpes and syphilis.yet we have all given our tongues a good work out on many a ''bobby dangler'' or lady bits.

Most of us practise safe sex,but i must say that reading what we can catch from oral has put me off giving it now.What do you think? xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

the risks contracting an sti from oral are negligable in comparison. however not impossible

no such thing as safe sex. only form of safe sex is abstainance. it's about minimising risks.

there are such things as flavoured condoms and rubber dental dams but never seen them used in practise very much in fact i have never seen a dental dam

over a year ago

The thing is that you can catch SO many things from ANY sort of contact with someone you are not 100% sure of. Would you let someone finger you? Kiss your nipples?

Cough?

Sneeze?

There's dangerous associated with every factor of life, whether small or large, everything is a gamble at the end of the day.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Think i will stay in this afternoon now. Was going to go out but there is a chance i will get hit by a bus.

Im not saying for one moment that sexually transmitted diseases cant be caught orally but in my 45 years ive never personally known anyone getting one this way

over a year ago

"hello,i was looking at things we can catch from oral,these 4 came up...chlamydia,gonorrhoea,genital herpes and syphilis.yet we have all given our tongues a good work out on many a ''bobby dangler'' or lady bits.

Most of us practise safe sex,but i must say that reading what we can catch from oral has put me off giving it now.What do you think? xx"

I'd hate to be so laisse fair about things that someone got complacent and caught a sexually transmitted disease BUT some people should take of the cotton wool .... open the door .....stick out their toes and test the temperature. Alternatively - stay indoors , look at no one, have sex completely wrapped in cling film or practice complete absinence. Why do a Barbarella and touch your screen while someone thousands of miles away touches theirs ? I'll risk a rash for really good sex. Most things are treatable and if I die i'll die having experienced some of the best things about life and being human.

over a year ago

"Why do a Barbarella and touch your screen while someone thousands of miles away touches theirs ? "

If Barbarella gave me that option... oh boy, childhood fantasy time....

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Think i will stay in this afternoon now. Was going to go out but there is a chance i will get hit by a bus.

Im not saying for one moment that sexually transmitted diseases cant be caught orally but in my 45 years ive never personally known anyone getting one this way"

I feel it is important to point out to any of the less experienced people here that using a condom will NOT prevent you getting hit by a bus.

over a year ago

"Think i will stay in this afternoon now. Was going to go out but there is a chance i will get hit by a bus.

Im not saying for one moment that sexually transmitted diseases cant be caught orally but in my 45 years ive never personally known anyone getting one this way

I feel it is important to point out to any of the less experienced people here that using a condom will NOT prevent you getting hit by a bus."

Do you know anyone who got hit by a bus whilst wearing a condom?

No?

Maybe it does.

over a year ago

I did know a girl who got herpes from giving oral.

however, she wasnt promiscuous...i think the worst assumption is that it's a wealth of partners that puts you at risk.whilst it narrows the odds, you can still 'catch' something from a one-off fling.

the only safe sex is no sex. you take the chance whenever you sleep with someone.

there's a risk in everything you do in life, read the darwin awards lol

i balance that against what i get out of it.

i try reduce the risk by practising safe penetrative sex

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

No, but i had my arm broken by a swan once.

over a year ago

"I'll risk a rash for really good sex. "

over a year ago

oral if your shaved and clean crabs live in pubes genital warts are obvious no sucking with a cold sore and no swallowing.

over a year ago

"oral if your shaved and clean crabs live in pubes genital warts are obvious no sucking with a cold sore and no swallowing."

netty here good advice that, but no swallowing? thats like a bakewell tart without the cherry on top. i think i'll take my chances

over a year ago

If ya worried about everythin in life ya would never live lol xx

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Possibly a bit of a daft question, but what are the real risks of catching something by swallowing cum? It's obviously a possibility that you could get something, but I understand the stomach juices kill no end of the nasties in cum.

over a year ago

All of us have to be responsible and be aware of the risks, go for regular checks always wear protection etc, life is one big risk, it's about enjoying life and sex is a big part of it, at least I'll die having had all these experiences!!

over a year ago

Im not saying for one moment that sexually transmitted diseases cant be caught orally but in my 45 years ive never personally known anyone getting one this way"

If someone has a oral cut, bleeding gums or any mouth wound it is potentially as hazardous to give oral sex as vaginal or anal sex. To disregard the possibility of catching a sti is foolish but we all know the risks we take when we play with multiple partners. Caution should always be applied and if in doubt its best not to indulge.

over a year ago

see the penis/vagina like food.... if it smells funny you aint gonna eat it!!

xx

over a year ago

What's more alarming is that there are people out there who KNOW they have an STI and still go and have sex without telling the person they're having sex with! Those are the scumbags that keep these diseases in circulation as any decent person who caught one would either get it treated before playing again or stop playing altogether if it can't be cured.

By *aughtyinguMan
over a year ago

swindon

"see the penis/vagina like food.... if it smells funny you aint gonna eat it!!

xx "

I agree with that

I normaly give my bits a quick was before I let a girl go too far

over a year ago

Don't take any chances me.

Never go down unless I'm sucking a sterident

Post new Message to Thread