Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Permission to play separately

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many couples have permission to play separately?

My wife and I have both given each other permission and would be willing to take a call from the other party to prove it.

I think she has got the better end of the deal (as there are loads of men on fab).

I've not tried arranging something separately yet but I suspect it will be a struggle.

What experiences do you have of playing separately?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

we have, but male dont play so its all for me lol, only done it the once recently with some one we knew, will do it again but again, will never meet someone we dont know or trust

By *himaeraWoman
over a year ago

near derby.

I have permission to play alone, and OH is happy to confirm if anyone wants to ask him! Some single guys are wary though, not sure they always believe me...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We play separately, but it tends to be me going off for fun rather than Jen. I think she just enjoys having the house to herself for the eve!

By *ipswingCouple
over a year ago

portrush

sweet lady works away from home quite a bit ...as i am sure anyone who chats with us should know... so it only natural...

over a year ago

We have done separate meets but it's not something we actively seek

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"I think she has got the better end of the deal (as there are loads of men on fab).

I've not tried arranging something separately yet but I suspect it will be a struggle.

"

we have joked about it but I know Ang would chop me cock off if I did so its a no goer for us.... although Ang has a fan who would like to entertain her alone

as for male half of couples playing alone I don't see you getting many offers, maybe at clubs but not off here, ffs as couple you don't get any offers! well we don'#t :O(

over a year ago

We kinda do, though in saying 'we', as post a few above suggest, its a one way street really. Much easier to meet as a female than a bloke - as all the blokes will testify.

I work away all the time and D has to hold the fort, deal with kids, foot ball, play dates, party's as well as having a demanding job so only fair She gets to 'unwind' if she can or feels like it.

over a year ago

We've talked about meeting alone, something we'd consider but we would make sure we've both vetted the others potential playmate. As long as it's all out in the open and with full disclosure..........

over a year ago

Agreed, open with full disclosure it important...

over a year ago

I think it is an opportunity for my wife to play more. Any offers?

over a year ago

Know it's a bit presumptuous, you might thing I'm a friggin moose, but..... Fucking Bournemouth.... That's it, I'm gonna move, sick to death of all the hotties being too far away

over a year ago

It's the only way we (I) play. Wife doesn't play (not her thing) but has had permission for years. It was her idea for me to play alone (very trusting & happy marriage).

It is difficult to get meets, but very exciting when I do. Definitely have more opportunities if you visit a club.

Seems more difficult now than when I was here a couple of years ago for some strange reason.

I'm afraid married with permission (men) are guilty until proven innocent. But it's not easy to even get to the court verdict, often found guilty on opening message!

Women with permission should be relatively easy, they don't get the quizzing that men get.

Just glad I've met some very trusting friends

over a year ago

I have given my hubby permission to play as long as I am informed first ...love the idea xx

over a year ago

Well Ahabs and I met on here nearly 5 years ago. When we got together it was decided that we enjoyed our single meets to much to even contemplate giving them up. on the other hand we do meet together.

As long as you are 100% honest with each other it can work.....

over a year ago

I have permission to play alone. Husband doesn't as yet. For him, he enjoys the idea of me getting turned on by another guy.

I don't get the same feeling about him as we haven't even played as a couple with another couple yet?

I don't know if I ever will give him permission and he's always known that before we started this.

He is allowed to flirt online with other women though.

We take everything we do step by step, and back off if one or the other is uncomfortable. Kinda like getting into the sea when it's cold, I'd rather acclimatise - I'm not a jump in and scream girl.

over a year ago

Me and my other half (rugbyguyne) also play alone, although hes not actually met anyone on his own yet

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I play alone and my partner and me go to clubs together.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Both me and the boyfriend meet alone through our solo profiles. We always let each other know beforehand and are pretty easy going about it. We also play together through a couples profile (although our couples meets so far have been arranged outside Fab). Complicated but it's the best of both worlds for us.

over a year ago

My favourite message received on the topic

"Why don't U pair juSt split up

Obviously U have no respect for eachother"

Not sure some people understand what relationships are. We have the utmost respect for each other.

over a year ago

"My favourite message received on the topic

"Why don't U pair juSt split up

Obviously U have no respect for eachother"

Not sure some people understand what relationships are. We have the utmost respect for each other."

Some people don't understand & are often to ignorant to want to.

I've been told I should leave my wife if I want to play around on here. My wife & I have a great relationship, great sex (most of the time) & a loving family. Why would I want to give that up??!!

Post new Message to Thread