Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best dares you've been asked to do and gone through with

Jump to newest

By *odyor OP   Couple
over a year ago

Farnham

Mrs has had a game of dares going on for a while now with a guy at her work. Up till recently it has been silly things they have dared each other like put salt in the bosses coffee or hiding the mouse from the receptionists computer etc but last week after a client came in with a face full of piercings a conversation occurred and he then dared her to have a nipple pierced. To my surprise she has had it done this weekend and is looking forward to work tomorrow so she can tell him it's done. So what is the best dare you have been asked to do and gone through with....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Mrs has had a game of dares going on for a while now with a guy at her work. Up till recently it has been silly things they have dared each other like put salt in the bosses coffee or hiding the mouse from the receptionists computer etc but last week after a client came in with a face full of piercings a conversation occurred and he then dared her to have a nipple pierced. To my surprise she has had it done this weekend and is looking forward to work tomorrow so she can tell him it's done. So what is the best dare you have been asked to do and gone through with...."
I was 8 and played knock door run.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Running naked apart from my black socks along my hometown's road to it's adjoining town approx three miles. Stopped by the police 3 times who found it hilarious before they got too many complaints. It was just a dare too. No forfeits. Idiot!!

over a year ago

"Mrs has had a game of dares going on for a while now with a guy at her work. Up till recently it has been silly things they have dared each other like put salt in the bosses coffee or hiding the mouse from the receptionists computer etc but last week after a client came in with a face full of piercings a conversation occurred and he then dared her to have a nipple pierced. To my surprise she has had it done this weekend and is looking forward to work tomorrow so she can tell him it's done. So what is the best dare you have been asked to do and gone through with...."

More importantly might wanna keep an eye on your wifes "colleague". How long before he dears her to suck his cock.....don't say I didn't warn you.

By *odyor OP   Couple
over a year ago

Farnham

Not sure how long it would be before he dares her to suck his cock ! presumably it will be untill he no longer wants or needs his job. Thanks for the warning though.

over a year ago

Once when out at a another gay couples house for a meal, my ex BF dared me to suck off one of the other guys. so one of them got up and went to the kitchen for the next course, i followed him though, dropped to my knees took out his cock and gave him a quick bj. I won and he lost so he had to be a dare as well.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I recently was challenged to walk to a cafe for a meet, had to wear my strap on under my trousers.

I now appreciate how hard it is for you guys to hide a boner. And how much it must hurt when you stand up and bang it under the table.

over a year ago

Havent had a single dare.. yet

over a year ago

"I recently was challenged to walk to a cafe for a meet, had to wear my strap on under my trousers.

I now appreciate how hard it is for you guys to hide a boner. And how much it must hurt when you stand up and bang it under the table. "

You see, we're underestimated

over a year ago

Nothing too daring ,topless when driving back from club at night. Walking out of club in nothing but my heels ,remote egg while shopping and in pub ....that sort of thing

over a year ago

"Not sure how long it would be before he dares her to suck his cock ! presumably it will be untill he no longer wants or needs his job. Thanks for the warning though."

Watch this space.........

over a year ago

Kissed a guy at uni, like proper French kissing... hate truth or dares under d*unken peer pressure. Well at least I can say I done it

over a year ago

I lost a game of thumb wars to my ex and got my nipple pierced as a forfeit, I lost a game of top trumps against a friend recently and was charged to get a P.A.... Will have to see about that!

over a year ago

I was once dared to ask a young lady out on a date, long story short, two beautiful kids and 12 years of happy marriage, dares can go wrong though

over a year ago

"I was once dared to ask a young lady out on a date, long story short, two beautiful kids and 12 years of happy marriage, dares can go wrong though "

Yet you're on a single profile?

over a year ago

"I was once dared to ask a young lady out on a date, long story short, two beautiful kids and 12 years of happy marriage, dares can go wrong though

Yet you're on a single profile?"

over a year ago

"I was once dared to ask a young lady out on a date, long story short, two beautiful kids and 12 years of happy marriage, dares can go wrong though "

we dare you to tell your wife your on here

over a year ago

Anyone stopped to think of a reason someone might think of his life being married as a happy time in his life but now is single? It's been 5 years since she passed, you weren't to know that but why jump to conclusions?

over a year ago

"Anyone stopped to think of a reason someone might think of his life being married as a happy time in his life but now is single? It's been 5 years since she passed, you weren't to know that but why jump to conclusions?"

Just spilt all of my popcorn... Gonna get some more

over a year ago

"Anyone stopped to think of a reason someone might think of his life being married as a happy time in his life but now is single? It's been 5 years since she passed, you weren't to know that but why jump to conclusions?"

it seems we assumed incorrectly then sorry

over a year ago

"Anyone stopped to think of a reason someone might think of his life being married as a happy time in his life but now is single? It's been 5 years since she passed, you weren't to know that but why jump to conclusions?

it seems we assumed incorrectly then sorry "

It probably says more about the average guy on fab than it does you to be fair, I guess there are quite a few married single guys on here trying to get a quicky.

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Getting ten bad Scottish lads to have a wanking competition in front of me!

over a year ago

Run round the block naked lol

over a year ago

Haven't had a dare since I was about 8, although some were a bit risqué then

over a year ago

Met a girl she dared me to wear nickers on a meet,made her stick her hand down my trousers to check in a pub then went the gents and took them off.

Ended up in some quiet part of the Cheshire countryside fucking her on the bonnet of my car a hr later haha

Post new Message to Thread