Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

brown sugar

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been on the site for a while and obviously I am a mixed race lady. I have a mixed heritage of English, Polish and Jamaican. I am very proud of who I am and will never forget my roots.

I love all races but when I play I don't see colour just the person.

What gets on my tits is the number of guys and sometimes couples that in box me tell me I am there ultimate fantasy and they have dreamed of going with a ( black girl) Do they really think that those statements will work and I will rush out and meet them for sex? I even had one guy who told me that he loved the smell of coco butter. I did find this a little insulting to be honest.

On leaving my local swinging club I was stopped by a slightly over weight d*unk guy telling me I am going no where until he has tasted some brown sugar. Obviously he was referring to my self being the only mixed race lady there. I find statements like his and others as very disrespectful and hurtful. I am over reacting and being super sensitive or should I take these remarks as complimentary? Any opinions from black, white, Asian, European, young. Older, males and females are most welcome.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How weird!,

I am bopping around the kitchen, nude of course, making a spag boll whilst the other half walks the dogs and as i looked into the forum I saw this and Brown Sugar came on the stereo.

Well I thought so.

over a year ago

"How weird!,

I am bopping around the kitchen, nude of course, making a spag boll whilst the other half walks the dogs and as i looked into the forum I saw this and Brown Sugar came on the stereo.

Well I thought so. "

I think it's weird too

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Its insulting in my book!!!!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

As I always say, skin colour is not a selection criteria for me.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I thought this was about baking, sorry.

It is insulting, but sadly this seems to becoming the norm for so many people. Worse thing is they can't see how it is insulting either.

over a year ago

It is quite insulting, in my view. But then I also find strange the number of black men in here who choose to just define and present themselves as BBC and message me offering as much - with nothing else about them other than that they're black and have a cock. I don't want to meet a BBC - I'd rather meet a man, they might happen to be black, white, Asian, mixed race or anything else.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Put they're comments down to their own ignorance. I know it's not pleasant being objectified like that but rise above it. They are not worth your time.

over a year ago

Comments like that are not a compliment it you don't think they are

He sounds like a knob anyway and I reckon his approach to any woman would be poor

over a year ago

"I have been on the site for a while and obviously I am a mixed race lady. I have a mixed heritage of English, Polish and Jamaican. I am very proud of who I am and will never forget my roots.

What gets on my tits is the number of guys and sometimes couples that in box me tell me I am there ultimate fantasy and they have dreamed of going with a ( black girl) Do they really think that those statements will work and I will rush out and meet them for sex? I even had one guy who told me that he loved the smell of coco butter. I did find this a little insulting to be honest.

On leaving my local swinging club I was stopped by a slightly over weight d*unk guy telling me I am going no where until he has tasted some brown sugar. Obviously he was referring to my self being the only mixed race lady there. I find statements like his and others as very disrespectful and hurtful. I am over reacting and being super sensitive or should I take these remarks as complimentary? Any opinions from black, white, Asian, European, young. Older, males and females are most welcome. "

Loooool! "Smell of cocoa butter"

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Insulting behaviour and odious individual.

over a year ago

"As I always say, skin colour is not a selection criteria for me. "

It isn't for me either

over a year ago

"I thought this was about baking, sorry.

It is insulting, but sadly this seems to becoming the norm for so many people. Worse thing is they can't see how it is insulting either."

That's so true, most people think it's a chat up line

over a year ago

Cocoa butter does smell gorgeous

Whether I'd choose to use that in an attempt to attract someone tho ... hmmm scratchy head time

over a year ago

"It is quite insulting, in my view. But then I also find strange the number of black men in here who choose to just define and present themselves as BBC and message me offering as much - with nothing else about them other than that they're black and have a cock. I don't want to meet a BBC - I'd rather meet a man, they might happen to be black, white, Asian, mixed race or anything else. "

A lot of men of colour hate to be stereotyped but by portraying them selves in this way is often off putting. With out wanting to sound like a man hater, men will say anything about them selves to get a bit of pussy. If they could just be comfortable with them selves colour wouldn't come into it.

over a year ago

"Cocoa butter does smell gorgeous

Whether I'd choose to use that in an attempt to attract someone tho ... hmmm scratchy head time "

I admit I like putting it on my skin but so do my friends who are white Irish

over a year ago

"Insulting behaviour and odious individual. "

Thank you and so agree X

over a year ago

"I have been on the site for a while and obviously I am a mixed race lady. I have a mixed heritage of English, Polish and Jamaican. I am very proud of who I am and will never forget my roots.

On leaving my local swinging club I was stopped by a slightly over weight d*unk guy telling me I am going no where until he has tasted some brown sugar. Obviously he was referring to my self being the only mixed race lady there. I find statements like his and others as very disrespectful and hurtful. I am over reacting and being super sensitive or should I take these remarks as complimentary? Any opinions from black, white, Asian, European, young. Older, males and females are most welcome.

Loooool! "Smell of cocoa butter""

Smells good though

over a year ago

Ignorant comments in my book. Stereotyping annoys me to a degree.

over a year ago

"Its insulting in my book!!!!!"

Thanks hun, yes I agree with all of you, think I will definitely say something to the next person that mentions my colour.

And trust me there will be loads more to say it

over a year ago

Whether I'd choose to use that in an attempt to attract someone tho ... hmmm scratchy head time

I admit I like putting it on my skin but so do my friends who are white Irish "

And me

I always have some in. I put it on when I shave my head

(And other extremities )

I was gutted the other week when I bought the scentless one in error.

Humph

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I admit I like putting it on my skin but so do my friends who are white Irish "

I use it. It's good for long term tattoo maintenance.

And yep - smells good too.

A

over a year ago

I've always found it interesting that some black men define themselves by their colour.

I'm just a(n eccentric) male who happens to have skin colour that is different to some other people's

over a year ago

And Cocoa Butter is immense

over a year ago

I use it. It's good for long term tattoo maintenance.

And yep - smells good too.

I thought it was just me who used it on tattoos

A"

over a year ago

"And Cocoa Butter is immense "

That is true, i have always used it and also used it on my children

over a year ago

And me

I always have some in. I put it on when I shave my head

(And other extremities )

I was gutted the other week when I bought the scentless one in error.

Humph "

I bet the ladies love a good smell of you then

over a year ago

"Ignorant comments in my book. Stereotyping annoys me to a degree."

But unfortunately it will always be around

over a year ago

On leaving my local swinging club I was stopped by a slightly over weight d*unk guy telling me I am going no where until he has tasted some brown sugar. Obviously he was referring to my self being the only mixed race lady there. I find statements like his and others as very disrespectful and hurtful. I am over reacting and being super sensitive or should I take these remarks as complimentary? Any opinions from black, white, Asian, European, young. Older, males and females are most welcome. "

That pisses me off too, I think you are one stunning lady, I couldn't give a shit about the colour of your skin. If your sexy, and a nice person, I want to be with you. Its a bit like the BBC thing, funny enough some of the ladies I've met, keep hassling me to meet again despite the fact that they are only interested in BBC. Sad isn't it. I'd wager some of these people still think Asian women's pussys go the other way lol. Don't let it bother you gorgeous, it takes all sorts

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

well after looking at your pics, this is what I see.

1 a beautiful woman

2 probably smells great (cocoa butter or not)

3 erm, thats all i got really

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Slightly off topic, so sorry OP, but instead of cocoa butter, has anyone tried solid organic coconut butter? Incredibly oily and slippery but soaks into your skin really well

over a year ago

Ignorant tossers in my book might even be seen as racist???

over a year ago

"Slightly off topic, so sorry OP, but instead of cocoa butter, has anyone tried solid organic coconut butter? Incredibly oily and slippery but soaks into your skin really well "

Yeah I have the world's driest elbows and it's great on them!

over a year ago

"well after looking at your pics, this is what I see.

1 a beautiful woman

2 probably smells great (cocoa butter or not)

3 erm, thats all i got really"

That's enough. Thank you and thanks for the giggle too

over a year ago

"Slightly off topic, so sorry OP, but instead of cocoa butter, has anyone tried solid organic coconut butter? Incredibly oily and slippery but soaks into your skin really well

Yeah I have the world's driest elbows and it's great on them! "

My knees are dry for some reason so might give it a go

over a year ago

"And Cocoa Butter is immense "

Smells lovely,tastes like crap,unless you get the lip balm one

over a year ago

"Ignorant tossers in my book might even be seen as racist???"

I think so too but thought I was overreacting at first.

over a year ago

"Comments like that are not a compliment it you don't think they are

He sounds like a knob anyway and I reckon his approach to any woman would be poor "

He was nob and think he might of just wasted his money going as he was swaying that much I don't think he would of been able to get a erection. I mean what single guy goes to a greedy girls night pissed knowing there could be loads of action.

over a year ago

There was a woman on here who's username was brown sugar,some people don't see it in a negative light

over a year ago

I get a lot of similar messages and it depends on the context / tone. I have a Filipino heritage and I get some messages that are complimentary which I like and don't find insulting. But I agree with the "I've always wanted to f*#k an Asian" type messages. I'm always tempted to reply "that's lucky, I've always wanted to f*#k an old, slightly over weight white guy" but I've so far resisted!

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Disrespectful, simple as. Beauty should never be judged by creed but by the person

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Everybody has types that they are more attracted to then others. Being disrespectful to the target of your attractions seems rude but also self defeating. Clearly an idiot.

I myself can't wait to get me some three titted blue biatches.

over a year ago

"I get a lot of similar messages and it depends on the context / tone. I have a Filipino heritage and I get some messages that are complimentary which I like and don't find insulting. But I agree with the "I've always wanted to f*#k an Asian" type messages. I'm always tempted to reply "that's lucky, I've always wanted to f*#k an old, slightly over weight white guy" but I've so far resisted!"

I might use a come back like that one

over a year ago

"There was a woman on here who's username was brown sugar,some people don't see it in a negative light "

In the past and work wise I have had used a stage name with brown included. (I have done photo and cam work). I only used a reference to my colour as the site was so big and popular and guys who liked black women could be directed to me straight away. This was how I payed my bills but not one client who paid to view me was ever rude about my race. I think i should just develop a thicker skin on this site. And I could ways just block

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

you look stunning.. the drink loosened the idiots tongue... not the best chat up line is it

over a year ago

Radio Synchronicity. Plenty of rolling stones about, but dem are rarer. (terrible word play lol)

over a year ago

You are in the upper echelons of Fab attractiveness. A rare orchid.

over a year ago

"I get a lot of similar messages and it depends on the context / tone. I have a Filipino heritage and I get some messages that are complimentary which I like and don't find insulting. But I agree with the "I've always wanted to f*#k an Asian" type messages. I'm always tempted to reply "that's lucky, I've always wanted to f*#k an old, slightly over weight white guy" but I've so far resisted!

I might use a come back like that one "

Problem is if we did then we'd be open to a ban so that's why i haven't!

over a year ago

Baffles me. When will "race" and "stereotyping" issues ever end if those who, apparently, dislike it or find it most disrectful keep banging on about it?

over a year ago

Both of the situations you describe sound racist to me, face to face or online abuse is abuse.

There's no excuse and it's not acceptable.

Mike

over a year ago

"

Baffles me. When will "race" and "stereotyping" issues ever end if those who, apparently, dislike it or find it most disrectful keep banging on about it? "

When people are no longer "racist" or "stereotypical" so we don't have to bang on about it!

over a year ago

"

Baffles me. When will "race" and "stereotyping" issues ever end if those who, apparently, dislike it or find it most disrectful keep banging on about it? "

Labelling some one will never end unfortunately and its just human nature I suppose and all are guilty of it some way or another myself included.

I was simply asking am I being over sensitive with such remarks. I wasn't aware I was banging on about it but I can hardly ignore my colour or race when I am reminded what colour and race I am every single day. . I would love to be just simply me on here

over a year ago

"you look stunning.. the drink loosened the idiots tongue... not the best chat up line is it"

To be honest i am not sure he ever has any luck with the ladies black, white or even purple.

over a year ago

"

Baffles me. When will "race" and "stereotyping" issues ever end if those who, apparently, dislike it or find it most disrectful keep banging on about it?

Labelling some one will never end unfortunately and its just human nature I suppose and all are guilty of it some way or another myself included.

I was simply asking am I being over sensitive with such remarks. I wasn't aware I was banging on about it but I can hardly ignore my colour or race when I am reminded what colour and race I am every single day. . I would love to be just simply me on here "

At the top of the thread you said you were proud of your roots,they're a part of what makes you 'you' why would you want to ignore that?

over a year ago

I don't think you're being over sensitive. I think it's perfectly reasonable to feel insulted when someone has fetishized you. They just want you because you fit a broad criteria, rather than they want you for you.

over a year ago

"

I was simply asking am I being over sensitive with such remarks. I wasn't aware I was banging on about it but I can hardly ignore my colour or race when I am reminded what colour and race I am every single day. . I would love to be just simply me on here

At the top of the thread you said you were proud of your roots,they're a part of what makes you 'you' why would you want to ignore that? "

That bit didn't come out the way i wanted,and of course i don't want to ignore my race colour and back ground it is a big part of me and yes I am very proud and teach my young ones to be the same.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Radio Synchronicity. Plenty of rolling stones about, but dem are rarer. (terrible word play lol)"

I'm from Demerara and (this may be heresy to some) I don't like the smell of cocoa butter.

OP, my mixed heritage includes Indian (although I know not where in India). I've had messages saying they have always wanted to try an Indian ho as well as ones saying I should state that I am not white as some of my pictures look like I am trying to pass for white.

I use the terrible language and sentiments as another filter.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"

Should we just hush our mouths then?

over a year ago

i get a mixed bag really..I'm half central american, light dark skin...I stopped playing on my race a good few years ago...it just doesnt reflect me.

i'm not quite white enough for some and I'm not quite black enough for others.

over a year ago

"

"

Yes...if we all just ignore it and pretend there's no problem it will magically disappear.

over a year ago

"

Yes...if we all just ignore it and pretend there's no problem it will magically disappear."

If only life was that simple

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Loooool! "Smell of cocoa butter""

lol!

over a year ago

"It is quite insulting, in my view. But then I also find strange the number of black men in here who choose to just define and present themselves as BBC and message me offering as much - with nothing else about them other than that they're black and have a cock. I don't want to meet a BBC - I'd rather meet a man, they might happen to be black, white, Asian, mixed race or anything else. "

I agree recently ive had alot of the BBC messages... tbh im not arzd on the colour as long as ut performs!!

but the way uv been treated is vile

over a year ago

"It is quite insulting, in my view. But then I also find strange the number of black men in here who choose to just define and present themselves as BBC and message me offering as much - with nothing else about them other than that they're black and have a cock. I don't want to meet a BBC - I'd rather meet a man, they might happen to be black, white, Asian, mixed race or anything else.

I agree recently ive had alot of the BBC messages... tbh im not arzd on the colour as long as ut performs!!

but the way uv been treated is vile"

Some people choose to 'sell themselves' based on their colour, I get a lot of black guys mailing me asking I I have ever tasted chocolate which I find a really odd thing to say but they obviously think its fine

over a year ago

Think a lot of people loose the link between the brain and sexual organs when swinging is in the air....fook em..just block, ignore then tease the life outta them by jumping on a nice well mannered guy right in their face!!!!

Post new Message to Thread