Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My profile is perfect

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we read most if the obvious things are ok - age range - distance etc - have just written this morning in the notes thingy on one ''sound like hard work'' as the list is endless -

like to think ours is ok and leaves something to chat about rather than its all been said already - a lot of messages we receive say what lovely profile you have etc

over a year ago

"we read most if the obvious things are ok - age range - distance etc - have just written this morning in the notes thingy on one ''sound like hard work'' as the list is endless -

like to think ours is ok and leaves something to chat about rather than its all been said already - a lot of messages we receive say what lovely profile you have etc "

What a lovely profile you have

Gimp

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Mine is short and sweet, just like me, lol

over a year ago

"we read most if the obvious things are ok - age range - distance etc - have just written this morning in the notes thingy on one ''sound like hard work'' as the list is endless -

like to think ours is ok and leaves something to chat about rather than its all been said already - a lot of messages we receive say what lovely profile you have etc

What a lovely profile you have

Gimp "

hahah

over a year ago

Mine is longish but I keep adding

over a year ago

like to think ours is ok and leaves something to chat about rather than its all been said already - a lot of messages we receive say what lovely profile you have etc "

Really??!! are you sure they're not being facetious

By *om DawnCouple
over a year ago

Medway

We check if they're smokers first - then check out the pics - if they are ok we read the detail. No point reading a detail profile if the pictures are not to our like liking . . We have to say that some people use the word 'average' when they shouldn't !

over a year ago

Really??!! are you sure they're not being facetious"

dont think so as they carry on chatting- so unless they getting a kick out of chatting meeting and playing with us and not liking us im guessing they mean it

over a year ago

dont think so as they carry on chatting- so unless they getting a kick out of chatting meeting and playing with us and not liking us im guessing they mean it "

Sorry I thought the op had written that! too early and not enough sleep, my apologies

over a year ago

dont think so as they carry on chatting- so unless they getting a kick out of chatting meeting and playing with us and not liking us im guessing they mean it

Sorry I thought the op had written that! too early and not enough sleep, my apologies"

its ok

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Mine is longer than average,,,

and so is my profile

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'm sure they appreciate your advertising on their behalf!

A

By *asmanian TigerMan
over a year ago

lala land

Mine is just enough right to the point

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Mine's longer than it needs to be, but what it loses in brevity I think gains in entertainment. When I get chance I'm going to do a new one.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My profile is long. Like me

Post new Message to Thread