Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Love is so simple

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive spent a lovely day with my beloved today, he brought me some runner beans out the garden (my favs) and some raspberries. Then we had to go to the next town for me to get a birthday present for my best friend and he bought me a furry meercat. Who needs expensive gifts (well not all the while) lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

nice to see you happy diamonds.

(beware of the cheap gifts)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is Sasha's Birthday on Saturday and we are off to Chameleons, if anyone who knows her is wondering what to buy her just get down to the local Poundland and buy her one of those little fluffy toys, I guarantee she will be as happy with that as she would be if you spent 100s of pounds on a gift - another of the things I love about her

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"It is Sasha's Birthday on Saturday and we are off to Chameleons, if anyone who knows her is wondering what to buy her just get down to the local Poundland and buy her one of those little fluffy toys, I guarantee she will be as happy with that as she would be if you spent 100s of pounds on a gift - another of the things I love about her "

thats where i buy all my presents.

over a year ago

"It is Sasha's Birthday on Saturday and we are off to Chameleons, if anyone who knows her is wondering what to buy her just get down to the local Poundland and buy her one of those little fluffy toys, I guarantee she will be as happy with that as she would be if you spent 100s of pounds on a gift - another of the things I love about her "

I loved it at yours last xmas all those different shaped boxes wicked

over a year ago

love is so simple .....................

when your a goldfish

over a year ago

does she like catnip?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Ive spent a lovely day with my beloved today, he brought me some runner beans out the garden (my favs) and some raspberries. Then we had to go to the next town for me to get a birthday present for my best friend and he bought me a furry meercat. Who needs expensive gifts (well not all the while) lol"

Thats' really sweet - its the little, loving things you do for each other that make all the difference, a loving look or a little kiss are 'free' but priceless! Glad you both had a lovely day! Z

over a year ago

MY son is 35 and he still sends me handmade birthday/xmas cards ,,and i dont mean in an arty crafty way ..they look like a 5yr old made them !!!..but i love em !!

would rather have that than any expensive pressie although he did buy me a nice new shiny lappy this year )

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"MY son is 35 and he still sends me handmade birthday/xmas cards ,,and i dont mean in an arty crafty way ..they look like a 5yr old made them !!!..but i love em !!

would rather have that than any expensive pressie although he did buy me a nice new shiny lappy this year )"

He sounds like a lovely chap - is he the one that recently got the job he wanted? He sounds very eligible! Is he available as I have a lovely single sister! Z

over a year ago

hes taken im afraid...but not married yet !! and yes hes one of the good guys ..so unlike his father as not to be true !!

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"hes taken im afraid...but not married yet !! and yes hes one of the good guys ..so unlike his father as not to be true !!"

Amen to that. Still have hope for my 2 boys then

over a year ago

"hes taken im afraid...but not married yet !! and yes hes one of the good guys ..so unlike his father as not to be true !!

Amen to that. Still have hope for my 2 boys then"

oh yes my son is actually supremely comfortable around women..most of his best friends are girls too...and i guess he saw his fathers faults and made sure he wasnt like that .it was very interesting when my ex walked out both my kids independently said the same thing ...."Mum you are better off without that selfish bastard in your life" !!! made me feel a whole lot better ........

over a year ago

"Ive spent a lovely day with my beloved today, he brought me some runner beans out the garden (my favs) and some raspberries. Then we had to go to the next town for me to get a birthday present for my best friend and he bought me a furry meercat. Who needs expensive gifts (well not all the while) lol"

thats lovely xxx

sometimes its not about the money its the thought x

Post new Message to Thread