Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The quiet ones...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone ever had a wild sexual experience with a very shy and quiet person before?

You were expecting basic sex then boom... They turn into this wild animal in the bedroom. To the extent she's taking your D out while you're asleep to wake you up with head, for another round.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs N looks quiet and innocent 'till you push the correct buttons................

over a year ago

I'm quiet and shy

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i'm shy

over a year ago

I'll tell you something there is a lot of truth in it lol

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

I'm shy

over a year ago

I'm fairly quiet and reserved in 'real' life, to the extent that most people who know me would never suspect what I'm capable of. And I love it.

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"I'm quiet and shy "

over a year ago

Once or twice maybe, but it's usually a case of me surprising them, I can be quiet at first, and seam to give out the impression, that I'm sweet and innocent, Pah ha ha!

By *oxy-blonde-vixenWoman
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Once or twice maybe, but it's usually a case of me surprising them, I can be quiet at first, and seam to give out the impression, that I'm sweet and innocent, Pah ha ha! "

Haha innocent my arse lol

D x

over a year ago

"Once or twice maybe, but it's usually a case of me surprising them, I can be quiet at first, and seam to give out the impression, that I'm sweet and innocent, Pah ha ha!

D x "

I'm not sure what you're implying!

over a year ago

"Anyone ever had a wild sexual experience with a very shy and quiet person before?

You were expecting basic sex then boom... They turn into this wild animal in the bedroom. To the extent she's taking your D out while you're asleep to wake you up with head, for another round."

All of the best sex I've had has been with very confident charismatic men. I can't remember ever having great sex with a quiet one although if anyone wants to prove me wrong...

over a year ago

"Anyone ever had a wild sexual experience with a very shy and quiet person before?

You were expecting basic sex then boom... They turn into this wild animal in the bedroom. To the extent she's taking your D out while you're asleep to wake you up with head, for another round."

Have we met?

over a year ago

I can be quiet when around people but am not shy I just let other people do the talking, And I have a filthy mind when am with the right person/people

over a year ago

"Once or twice maybe, but it's usually a case of me surprising them, I can be quiet at first, and seam to give out the impression, that I'm sweet and innocent, Pah ha ha!

D x "

Did he? Lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You were expecting basic sex then boom... They turn into this wild animal in the bedroom. To the extent she's taking your D out while you're asleep to wake you up with head, for another round.

Have we met? "

Not yet

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I am quiet. But I am very strong willed and know what I want and usually get it.

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

"I am quiet. But I am very strong willed and know what I want and usually get it. "

me too apart from the quiet bit, im am to start with. become more chatty once I've spoken to someone for a bit

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

"I am quiet. But I am very strong willed and know what I want and usually get it.

me too apart from the quiet bit, im am to start with. become more chatty once I've spoken to someone for a bit "

Yes once get to know someone then can talk for England.

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

"I am quiet. But I am very strong willed and know what I want and usually get it.

me too apart from the quiet bit, im am to start with. become more chatty once I've spoken to someone for a bit

Yes once get to know someone then can talk for England. "

over a year ago

Yup every day

J doesn't say boo to a goose, but flick his switches and watch him go

over a year ago

I thought we were discussing that hammer horror film from last year for a sec ... haha

over a year ago

I'm naturally quiet, always find new social situations awkward until I'm comfortable and get to know people.

And I'm sh*te in the sack too.

So that fu*ks the theory! Ha ha

Post new Message to Thread