Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

David Cameron….2 Gaffs in a week!

Jump to newest

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Do we have our very own George Bush Jr or Ronnie Reagan!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

he is americas ass wiper!!! x

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Upset the yanks, pigged off the stannies, told the troups they were all coming home soon then said maybe not! Whos next i wonder? I find it a little embarrassing i have to say

over a year ago

i find it fuckin hilarious!!!

you have no idea the essay material iv got over the last few wks with the contradictions etc coming from that lot!!

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

He is English too! Its really not good

over a year ago

stop it im smilin too much!!! x

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"stop it im smilin too much!!! x "

I get the horrible feeling we will look back at "Dave's" reign and cringe in yeast to come.

I wonder if he is as decisive when giving mrs C one. Pull put, pull out.....ohh no back in again

over a year ago

im waitin on his damage limitation man comin on......... oh wishy where are yooooo????????/x

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"im waitin on his damage limitation man comin on......... oh wishy where are yooooo????????/x "

his autobiography going to be called.daves year in power.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"im waitin on his damage limitation man comin on......... oh wishy where are yooooo????????/x "

yes i was wondering where wishy had got too lol

By *ixson-BallsMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

why has he fucked up??..told the yanks we're the junior partner (which we are)..told pakistan that certain elements are supporting taliban (to which most sane and common sense people think)and that gaza( the place not gazza the pisshead ex footballer lol) is like a prison...so he's pissed off a few countries at least he's tellin it how it is.....better than that let me put my tongue up your arse blair!

over a year ago

i liked the gazza bit lol!!! x

over a year ago

"why has he fucked up??..told the yanks we're the junior partner (which we are)..told pakistan that certain elements are supporting taliban (to which most sane and common sense people think)and that gaza( the place not gazza the pisshead ex footballer lol) is like a prison...so he's pissed off a few countries at least he's tellin it how it is.....better than that let me put my tongue up your arse blair! "

{whistles non-chalantly whilst looking up at the sky}

over a year ago

"why has he fucked up??..told the yanks we're the junior partner (which we are)..told pakistan that certain elements are supporting taliban (to which most sane and common sense people think)and that gaza( the place not gazza the pisshead ex footballer lol) is like a prison...so he's pissed off a few countries at least he's tellin it how it is.....better than that let me put my tongue up your arse blair!

{whistles non-chalantly whilst looking up at the sky} "

oh your here! i was beginnin to worry there!! x

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

He fucked up because he's a politician and he told the truth.

That's a cardinal sin. It's the big no-no.

And the media, who are now incapable of playing any other game than the day to day cat and mouse of 'minister, you're colleague has said something today which differs slightly from something you said yesterday, does the this mean you'll sack him'? bollocks, have no idea what to do with it than say , 'it's a gaffe'.

Don't get me started. No, really, don't.

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"why has he fucked up??..told the yanks we're the junior partner (which we are)..told pakistan that certain elements are supporting taliban (to which most sane and common sense people think)and that gaza( the place not gazza the pisshead ex footballer lol) is like a prison...so he's pissed off a few countries at least he's tellin it how it is.....better than that let me put my tongue up your arse blair! "

Why has he fucked up? Lol well he put his foot in it right. A lack of tact and diplomacy for one. And the fact he has miffed off 2 nations and half the armed forces as well as looking as though he is out of his depth. I just hope he gets his act together and improves.

over a year ago

"why has he fucked up??..told the yanks we're the junior partner (which we are)..told pakistan that certain elements are supporting taliban (to which most sane and common sense people think)and that gaza( the place not gazza the pisshead ex footballer lol) is like a prison...so he's pissed off a few countries at least he's tellin it how it is.....better than that let me put my tongue up your arse blair!

oh your here! i was beginnin to worry there!! x "

I'm always here ... watching... listening...

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

dave has definitly fucked up.there is no room,in politics,for honesty,.weve got this far without it,and now the worlds in the shit.this is not the time to experiment.bring back tony,or forgive me god,maggie.we need a real leader,and dave is not it.

over a year ago

aw come on he good at leadin nick round the back and showin him how to tidy the garden!! x

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

oh your here! i was beginnin to worry there!! x

I'm always here ... watching... listening... "

Do you have control of..........the cameras????

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Gordon Brown was a political lightweight, the country hoped that a stronger Prime Minister would follow....early days, but not looking that way.

Love him or hate him, Blair was a revelation in his first few years....Cameron on the other hand looks distinctly out of his depth.

*sigh

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Gordon Brown was a political lightweight, the country hoped that a stronger Prime Minister would follow....early days, but not looking that way.

Love him or hate him, Blair was a revelation in his first few years....Cameron on the other hand looks distinctly out of his depth.

*sigh"

i never in my life,thought i would say this,and it disgusts me to say it.sometimes you need a maggie.

love casper xx

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"Gordon Brown was a political lightweight, the country hoped that a stronger Prime Minister would follow....early days, but not looking that way.

*sigh"

I suspect they will put Dave in the kiddy Crèche at the big euro meetings

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Don't know if anyone else has noticed but the coverage about Cameron and Clegg on American news channels is less than complimentary.

Fox News totally ripped Cameron a new arsehole today with their comments about his ineptitude on the world stage.

over a year ago

We've ripped the piss out of American presidents for years... remember Dubbya... and then Bumbling Regan ... Peanut Jimmy .. can't really grumble when they do it us can we?

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

I am hoping Cameron ends up being a shagga like Slick Willy Clinton. It would liven up British politics

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"I am hoping Cameron ends up being a shagga like Slick Willy Clinton. It would liven up British politics "

You mean John major and Edwina Currie wasn't exciting enough for you?

over a year ago

"I am hoping Cameron ends up being a shagga like Slick Willy Clinton. It would liven up British politics

You mean John major and Edwina Currie wasn't exciting enough for you?"

and there is an image that will take a lot of therapy to shift!! x

By *ixson-BallsMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

more peas edwina

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

The problem being if Cameron is seen as a soft touch by the Americans and other world leaders it doesn't bode well for the UK.......

Say what you like about Blair, and he lost it near the end of his tenure I agree, he started off looking and acting very strong on the world stage.

He commanded a degree of respect with other world leaders but Cameron doesn't look at all strong....and it's only been a couple of months.

And I don't remember seeing British TV news channels mocking Bush very much, it's one thing for satirists doing it on BBC comedy shows.....but another to see it on serious news channels like Fox and Bloomberg.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"We've ripped the piss out of American presidents for years... remember Dubbya... and then Bumbling Regan ... Peanut Jimmy .. can't really grumble when they do it us can we? "

thats ok when times are good,and everybodys smiling.this is not that time.we need somebody who,it doesnt matter if they like them.but they at least respect them.dont get me wrong,labour are no better.we are up to our balls in shit.and going deeper.

over a year ago

Speaking of Cameron does anyone actually know what "The Big Society" is yet??

It's his big idea apparently. Seems to involve volunteers doing paid people's work.

All this from the party who declared during Maggie's reign "there is no such thing as society"

over a year ago

time the makers of spitting image got back together!! x

over a year ago

"Speaking of Cameron does anyone actually know what "The Big Society" is yet??

It's his big idea apparently. Seems to involve volunteers doing paid people's work.

All this from the party who declared during Maggie's reign "there is no such thing as society" "

the big society is the masterplan to have the lower classes runnin after the upper classes arse basically goin back to the 1800s!

its a way of gettin stuff done for nothing give all those public sector workers somethin to do to earn their keep! x

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 29/07/10 23:24:30]

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Whatever Dave is or is not, perhaps he isn't Poodle material?

As for Blair looking and acting strong is one thing, achieving it is another.

The world's 4th largest economy ( Blairs words ) reduced to what?

And the evidence at the Iraq enquiry doesn't seem to be going in his favour either.

And the world is changing rapidly, the American Dollar, media and military ain't gonna rule for much longer.

regards

Caspar 2 xx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

The Americans are going apeshit tonight on Bloomberg News about Camerons comments about Pakistan, now it is true he is saying exactly what many of us think about Pakistan and their role in terror.....but to say that in India of all places, on the same day that Britain (BAE) enters into a military contract with the Indian government, is little short of schoolboy politics.

India is Pakistan's sworn enemy, to stand in the shadow of an an Indian religious monument and slag off the Pakistani's is frankly enough to make Gordon Brown look like frigging Einstein.

Does Cameron not have political advisors?, he need to employ Alistair Campbell and fast......

By *ixson-BallsMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

you're damned if you do and damned if you don't..daves alright..yanks are in a brit bashing mode at present due to BP and old al meghri or how ever you spell it...daves trying to drum up business in countries who's economies are doing well like india,turkey etc to help this country out... he's only been in the job a few months and theres been alot of crap to clear up after the last lot......and already the glass is half empty according to some...i for one am prepared to give him time and leeway....

it doesn't bother me what the pakistani's,israeli's,yanks think of us cos we'll always plod on and survive like we always do....we're british after all old bean

over a year ago

"you're damned if you do and damned if you don't..daves alright..yanks are in a brit bashing mode at present due to BP and old al meghri or how ever you spell it...daves trying to drum up business in countries who's economies are doing well like india,turkey etc to help this country out... he's only been in the job a few months and theres been alot of crap to clear up after the last lot......and already the glass is half empty according to some...i for one am prepared to give him time and leeway....

it doesn't bother me what the pakistani's,israeli's,yanks think of us cos we'll always plod on and survive like we always do....we're british after all old bean "

tell us that when we have completely alienated every other growin economy and the arse totally falls out of our export market and economy! x

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"The Americans are going apeshit tonight on Bloomberg News about Camerons comments about Pakistan, now it is true he is saying exactly what many of us think about Pakistan and their role in terror.....but to say that in India of all places, on the same day that Britain (BAE) enters into a military contract with the Indian government, is little short of schoolboy politics.

India is Pakistan's sworn enemy, to stand in the shadow of an an Indian religious monument and slag off the Pakistani's is frankly enough to make Gordon Brown look like frigging Einstein.

Does Cameron not have political advisors?, he need to employ Alistair Campbell and fast...... "

Who'da thunked it eh?

Two nuclear powers, sworn enemies to boot, being agitated by two other nuclear powers. Interesting times indeed.

And the bad news?

If it all kicks off around here and i need to be evacuated to the countyside i'm gonna ask and hold out for Torquay.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"The Americans are going apeshit tonight on Bloomberg News about Camerons comments about Pakistan, now it is true he is saying exactly what many of us think about Pakistan and their role in terror.....but to say that in India of all places, on the same day that Britain (BAE) enters into a military contract with the Indian government, is little short of schoolboy politics.

Does Cameron not have political advisors?, he need to employ Alistair Campbell and fast......

Who'da thunked it eh?

Two nuclear powers, sworn enemies to boot, being agitated by two other nuclear powers. Interesting times indeed.

And the bad news?

If it all kicks off around here and i need to be evacuated to the countyside i'm gonna ask and hold out for Torquay.

"

No good coming down here, we have one of the first line Nuke targets down here at the dockyards in Plymouth....

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"

tell us that when we have completely alienated every other growin economy and the arse totally falls out of our export market and economy! x"

sorry to put a damper on it mznwty but the report accompanying the £700m Hawk jet deal with India also carried a report that the Indians are not the least interested in our economy and exports, specifically stated as retail and finance.

And did you know that it also stated that Britains largest manufacturer was TATA of India?

PS going off on a tangent, do you fancy another spot of that Peace and quiet

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Who'da thunked it eh?

And the bad news?

No good coming down here, we have one of the first line Nuke targets down here at the dockyards in Plymouth.... "

That may well be the case but if i only have four minutes left, i wanna enjoy em

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

It's missing off my

One each for my last two posts

over a year ago

"

tell us that when we have completely alienated every other growin economy and the arse totally falls out of our export market and economy! x

sorry to put a damper on it mznwty but the report accompanying the £700m Hawk jet deal with India also carried a report that the Indians are not the least interested in our economy and exports, specifically stated as retail and finance.

And did you know that it also stated that Britains largest manufacturer was TATA of India?

PS going off on a tangent, do you fancy another spot of that Peace and quiet "

i didnt just mean india? i meant globally? be as well sending prince phillip out he seems to be less likely to put his foot in it than dave!

but must be daunting for him really playin with the big boys! aunt maggie could show him some tricks or two!! x

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"

PS going off on a tangent, do you fancy another spot of that Peace and quiet "

It's true, the Indians are only interested in our military exports and our engineering expertice as they desperately need to beef up their infrastructure, particularly in the centre of their country.

Firms like Tarmac, McAlpines and Balfour Beatty will be the big winners when it comes to dealing with India in the next decade.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I know i'm older and allegedly wiser ( huh) but is it me or are politicians generally getting much younger, with no life outside a career in politics?

Not good.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

All this from the party who declared during Maggie's reign "there is no such thing as society"

the big society is the masterplan to have the lower classes runnin after the upper classes arse basically goin back to the 1800s!

its a way of gettin stuff done for nothing give all those public sector workers somethin to do to earn their keep! x"

right mznwty you know to much.are you a single guy,masquarading as a single female.hmmmm.

over a year ago

its a way of gettin stuff done for nothing give all those public sector workers somethin to do to earn their keep! x

right mznwty you know to much.are you a single guy,masquarading as a single female.hmmmm. "

oh no my secrets out! how will i get my kicks now????

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Firms like Tarmac, McAlpines and Balfour Beatty will be the big winners when it comes to dealing with India in the next decade.

"

The multinational shareholders, executives and Indian ( maybe even such as Malaysian & Phillipino ) employees of firms like Tarmac, McAlpines and Balfour Beatty will be the big winners when it comes to dealing with India in the next decade.

Adjusted for you, hope you don't mind.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Firms like Tarmac, McAlpines and Balfour Beatty will be the big winners when it comes to dealing with India in the next decade.

The multinational shareholders, executives and Indian ( maybe even such as Malaysian & Phillipino ) employees of firms like Tarmac, McAlpines and Balfour Beatty will be the big winners when it comes to dealing with India in the next decade.

"

Well they are hardly going to ship out thousands of Irishmen to India to build roads are they?

Anyway the Polish bricklayers can't go to Mumbai....they are about to start work on rebuilding Hadrians Wall...

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

correct nothing going there,will have made in britain on it.in fact throw the made in britain stamp,in the bin.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Britain will never be a major manufacturing force again.....ever. In truth it has been in major decline since the late 1950's, British industry cannot be expected to compete with the Asian workforce as labour charges are miles apart.

Britain can earn in many other ways, at least the profits from the Indian roadbuilding and rail projects will filter back into Britain, many British pension funds rely on trade like this.

It's irrelevant who does the labour.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Well they are hardly going to ship out thousands of Irishmen to India to build roads are they?

Anyway the Polish bricklayers can't go to Mumbai....they are about to start work on rebuilding Hadrians Wall..."

Irish roadbuilders, Polish bricklayers?

Romanian Gypsies?

Free and easy with your racism aren't you?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Anyway the Polish bricklayers can't go to Mumbai....they are about to start work on rebuilding Hadrians Wall...

Irish roadbuilders, Polish bricklayers?

Romanian Gypsies?

Free and easy with your racism aren't you?

"

Excuse me but that's out of order.....you need to retract that as it's uncalled for.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Retracted

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Britain will never be a major manufacturing force again.....ever. In truth it has been in major decline since the late 1950's, British industry cannot be expected to compete with the Asian workforce as labour charges are miles apart.

Britain can earn in many other ways, at least the profits from the Indian roadbuilding and rail projects will filter back into Britain, many British pension funds rely on trade like this.

It's irrelevant who does the labour.

"

it will be very relevant.if companies can move,thier labour overseas.they can also move thier offices,the company.through time world ecconomies must equalisise,this can not be stopped.there will be many winners,and losers.it will take britain 50 years,just to hope for a draw.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

sorry love casper xx

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"sorry love casper xx"

be careful, casper may be a trademark of the Americans, Fox, Bloomberg whoever and they are going apeshit as it is, apparently.

apparitiontly

Post new Message to Thread