Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

the ukip force

Jump to newest

By *anejohnkent6263 OP   Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

are they going to shake up the political system for ever????????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Dear god I hope not....

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

looks likely

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not.... "

Agreed. It would be carnage!

over a year ago

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

Agreed. It would be carnage!"

If UKIP have any say in how this country is run I'm moving the hell out of this country and coming back when sense has been taken over.

over a year ago

"are they going to shake up the political system for ever????????"

No. I just won't allow it.

*stamps foot*

over a year ago

Is the silver fox sneaking about the Westminster henhouse again

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

If UKIP have any say in how this country is run I'm moving the hell out of this country and coming back when sense has been taken over. "

Has taken over not has been

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

If they do, well, glad i moved away then. Good luck with that.

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Absolutely.

over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

If UKIP have any say in how this country is run I'm moving the hell out of this country and coming back when sense has been taken over.

Has taken over not has been "

We thought the same, but where is better? Our answer to this is we would just live in a forest and NEVER come out

over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

We thought the same, but where is better? Our answer to this is we would just live in a forest and NEVER come out "

The forest sounds fabulous.

Can I come?

over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

If UKIP have any say in how this country is run I'm moving the hell out of this country and coming back when sense has been taken over. "

move to scotland

over a year ago

I think yes..? a bit worrying to say the least..the times are a changing..and not for the better either..

over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

We thought the same, but where is better? Our answer to this is we would just live in a forest and NEVER come out

Can I come?"

Of course, but I do have to warn you that we are intending to strip out all modern commodities - including clothes

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

We thought the same, but where is better? Our answer to this is we would just live in a forest and NEVER come out "

I'd move to Denmark or Canada. Denmark because it's my second home and I think they have things right over there and Canada because it's a gorgeous country not sure of the political stuff but I'd happily research. Or I might just set up camp in your forest

By *angzMan
over a year ago

Manchester, London & sometimes Newcastle

"Is the silver fox sneaking about the Westminster henhouse again "

Lol

over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

I'd move to Denmark or Canada. Denmark because it's my second home and I think they have things right over there and Canada because it's a gorgeous country not sure of the political stuff but I'd happily research. Or I might just set up camp in your forest "

Denmark do seem to do it right! We have always wanted to go there. Trying to find a way to get the camper over inexpensively. A forest in Denmark seems like a good compromise!

over a year ago

back to the 1950's we go

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

I'd move to Denmark or Canada. Denmark because it's my second home and I think they have things right over there and Canada because it's a gorgeous country not sure of the political stuff but I'd happily research. Or I might just set up camp in your forest

Denmark do seem to do it right! We have always wanted to go there. Trying to find a way to get the camper over inexpensively. A forest in Denmark seems like a good compromise! "

Denmark is a lovely country to visit. Some really nice areas away from the tourist traps.

over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

Denmark do seem to do it right! We have always wanted to go there. Trying to find a way to get the camper over inexpensively. A forest in Denmark seems like a good compromise!

Denmark is a lovely country to visit. Some really nice areas away from the tourist traps. "

And you have to speak Danish fluently to become a citizen shame we don't do that here with english

over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

Can I come?

Of course, but I do have to warn you that we are intending to strip out all modern commodities - including clothes "

Ah music to my ears.

over a year ago

"

move to scotland "

Nooo please... If I hear Salmand's voice one more time I swear I will buy a round of drinks ..

over a year ago

Short answer no.

Long answer mmmm it ain't just us, far right views are growing all over Europe ,it comes from a political elite that refuses to listen to their electorate.

Very long answer stop wasting your time with this voting shit, it's a pointless exercise of a five minute walk followed by a x which in the entire human history never changed shit.

over a year ago

And Denmark has more far right parties than we do.

over a year ago

What many people don't realise is that a little over 100 years ago, the choice was between the conservatives and the liberals. Then the Labour party came along - in much the way UKIP has now

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"Dear god I hope not....

Denmark is a lovely country to visit. Some really nice areas away from the tourist traps.

And you have to speak Danish fluently to become a citizen shame we don't do that here with english "

Try again. Those who want to become British citizens have to pass a Life In The UK test as well as an English language proficiency exam. I know as i had to take both.

Actual facts.

over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

Can I come?

Of course, but I do have to warn you that we are intending to strip out all modern commodities - including clothes

Ah music to my ears. "

I meant not to other one.

over a year ago

Totally agree with Sexy Bum .. all Politicians are cut from same cloth all idiots all in it for themselves . In my opinion get rid of Royalty Politicians and the Elite and get people of Learning running the Country ..

over a year ago

UKIP have already shaken the Establishment and no bad thing for that. But then so did Salmand and the SNP and look where that all ended ... yet more money and power to Scotland. UKIP came within 670 votes of taking a Labour safe seat and if you look at the total Right Wing (ie Tory + UKIP) vote the voters of Middleton did not want a Labour MP. But got one.

I have no problem with people touting for votes and if they gain power that is democracy at work. My real worry is that UKIP will take the right wing votes from the Conservatives and with our 'first past the post' system that gives ED Milliband the keys to No 10 and Ed Balls the keys to No11.... and at that point I will be off to the forest, Denmark or Canada. I'll pass on an SNP Scotland though.

By *ugarNspicecplCouple
over a year ago

SCUNTHORPE

"Dear god I hope not....

Good idea we should set up a colony

over a year ago

Dear god I hope so!

Can anyone tell me one thing that is right with the political system in this country?

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

In a word "No" - their main policy is based on what is a hot topic amongst the general public. Their other policies don't really offer a great deal (some May, but in the main, it's unlikely). So whilst people will like the idea of their headlines policy, what we will see is the other main parties jumping on the bandwagon, adjusting their policies to emulate UKIP's selling point and try and win votes back that way.

I am not a supporter of UKIP, but they have done well to shake things up and make the existing parties take a step back and understand that the electorate does in fact have a voice.

over a year ago

"Dear god I hope so!

Can anyone tell me one thing that is right with the political system in this country?"

Good God that's a tough question.

Erm oh errr oh yes the building is quite pretty

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

They're Conservative v 2.0 run by very wealthy guys so hardly anything new.

Their manifesto is to get us out of Europe. Want us to lose employment and equality rights.

Voters won't continue to vote for a party that lowers their wages and stops them having rights.

They're nothing new. Outright wins for one party at general elections may be a thing of the past for sometime though.

over a year ago

I hope they never gain a position of power, but on the other hand, I hope that they make big three sit up and take notice that they are not the only forces to be reckoned with and that in general people are well pissed off with their methods of running the country.

over a year ago

At the end of the day everyone seems fed up with the migration to this country and no one wants to deal with it it is not racist or racism facts over 50% of rentals in London are from migrants schools do not have spaces due to migration and kids are being home schooled again this is in London. The health service and a&e are the same do something has to be done perhaps a review of the benefits system would

Make it less appealing to come here - I don't have the answers as I don't have all the facts however it is coming to a crucial point now in London

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"are they going to shake up the political system for ever????????

In a word "No" - their main policy is based on what is a hot topic amongst the general public. Their other policies don't really offer a great deal (some May, but in the main, it's unlikely). So whilst people will like the idea of their headlines policy, what we will see is the other main parties jumping on the bandwagon, adjusting their policies to emulate UKIP's selling point and try and win votes back that way.

I am not a supporter of UKIP, but they have done well to shake things up and make the existing parties take a step back and understand that the electorate does in fact have a voice."

This.

Any change to the status quo at this point has to be a good thing.

over a year ago

UKIP are nothing different from the rest of the UK political parties, funded by one millionaire Paul Sykes and headed by Nigel Farage, a public school-educated former banker...

Nothing new to see here just another face if the same beast.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

And you have to speak Danish fluently to become a citizen shame we don't do that here with english "

You do indeed have to learn to speak Danish to become a citizen. Also if you are claiming asylum you are not allowed to get married to a Danish citizen

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"And Denmark has more far right parties than we do."

They may do but they are also not tolerated, I'm not saying that Denmark is this fantastic country but it just seems to of got the balance right.

over a year ago

Don't bitch at UKIP. Bitch at the three main political parties who are so hated or ineffectual that a minor party fronted by Beaker (from the Muppets) are gaining a political foothold.

Time to ask the big three what they are doing to become relevant again, instead of relying on smear campaigns.

over a year ago

Their doing exactly what beaker will be doing if he ever enters office.

Ripping us all off while offering sound bites and 1p tax cuts about he'll fix shite, which he won't.

Only people can fix things and that means getting off their arse and doing stuff and on that note I hold no great chance of anything changing

By *anejohnkent6263 OP   Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

tk u for your comments ...go nigel give all the three a good kicking and wake the system up..lots of people seem to be leaving the uk because of ukip ....that leaves more room for some more people to come here.....off to france for us no matter what happens here ....just had enough

over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

I bet you don't.

By *luezuluMan
over a year ago

Suffolk

The author of another thread on UKIP

Sits, watches and smiles.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

I bet you don't. "

Lol ok

over a year ago

I'm not pro UKIP. I'm actually not pro any political party because I do not believe that there is any party which, presently, is worth voting for.

We are in a political vacuum at present at the very time we need real direction and focus.

over a year ago

"Dear god I hope not....

And you have to speak Danish fluently to become a citizen shame we don't do that here with english

You do indeed have to learn to speak Danish to become a citizen. Also if you are claiming asylum you are not allowed to get married to a Danish citizen "

Yes I know a Danish girl who got round it by marrying her Indian student boyfriend here so they could both live here (this was a real marriage)

By *luezuluMan
over a year ago

Suffolk

"I'm not pro UKIP. I'm actually not pro any political party because I do not believe that there is any party which, presently, is worth voting for.

We are in a political vacuum at present at the very time we need real direction and focus."

The vacuum has been caused by the 3 main Political parties, lying, scheming, lining their own pockets, making promises they cannot and will not keep.

And now when the new kids on the block gain strength and support by the day. They start running scared.

The whole country needs a shake up, and UKIP are about to do that.

Sits, watches and smiles

over a year ago

"I'm not pro UKIP. I'm actually not pro any political party because I do not believe that there is any party which, presently, is worth voting for.

We are in a political vacuum at present at the very time we need real direction and focus.

The vacuum has been caused by the 3 main Political parties, lying, scheming, lining their own pockets, making promises they cannot and will not keep.

And now when the new kids on the block gain strength and support by the day. They start running scared.

The whole country needs a shake up, and UKIP are about to do that.

Sits, watches and smiles"

over a year ago

With any luck it should at least push the conservative party further to the right, a proper shake up of welfare and immigration, with the bonus of a party that understands economics!

Post new Message to Thread