Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ugly Guys, are we doomed?

Jump to newest

By *attitude6 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ilkeston

I'll admit, im an ugly guy. Im a solid 3/10 and thats exagorating. So as an ugly guy, in the real world I do not pull girls, girls dont want to speak with me, and if they happen to speak to me then its Friends or nothing kind of thing because lets face it, who wants to kiss someone thats ugly! And having never been approached by a girl ever either, the chances of meeting a girl as an ugly guy in the real world is pretty much zero... and please dont say its about confidence and all that crap lol

So then as the ugly guy, you sign up to a dating site. Because dating sites are for people who are serious about dating and this is a glim of hope for the ugly guy that somebody might see past his pictures and like the personality underneath... however then what happens is all fit guys join the dating site and so obviously if a girl gets 5 new messages and 4 of them are guys with solid cheekbones and bigger arms than Mr T, the ugly guy is left Read and Deleted..

Obviously this is disheartening to the ugly guy. He has love to give but nobody is interested either in the real world or the dating website world. The Ugly guy decides to resign himself to knowing that hes gonna grow up alone and single and thats just the way it is with people who are unattractive. But the ugly guy thinks well maybe If i join a swingers site people might not care so much about looks etc...

So ugly guy joins the Swingers site and well, what chance does the guy have!?!? None is the answer

Girls online whether it be dating ot swinging sites, can choose the BEST looking guy they want, and usually do, and you cant blame them.

So where does this leave the ugly guy? .... doomed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

go to a masquerade ball or wear a mask

never did the phantom of the opera any harm

over a year ago

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

females are not as shallow as males.personality ,and manners,are more important to them,than good looks.ha ha ha.

over a year ago

"females are not as shallow as males.personality ,and manners,are more important to them,than good looks.ha ha ha. "

I totally agree there

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

i also agree personality every time for me

hug for the op

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Personality goes a long way.

Whining is a massive turnoff - for both sexes.

Failing that, a few £million should stand you in good stead - how often have we seen stunning girls with hideous looking guys who are complete tossers and thought WTF? Only to walk round the corner and see them get into his Bentley...

over a year ago

"females are not as shallow as males.personality ,and manners,are more important to them,than good looks.ha ha ha. "

yeah yeah yeah. so if bilbo baggins, wurzel gummage and mr bean came to a swingers party u were at im sure loads of people would love to have fun with them

over a year ago

Here's a different view of the situation, just slightly.

I find it disheartening that "many" men on sites like these will shag anything that lets them.

My point is that it seems that ugly women, of whom there are more than a few, get different treatment to ugly men.

Which ain't fair.

over a year ago

"I find it disheartening that "many" men on sites like these will shag anything that lets them. "

really!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/10 15:21:56]

over a year ago

"I find it disheartening that "many" men on sites like these will shag anything that lets them.

really! "

Yes, actually, really. I am a believer in standards and self control.

over a year ago

"females are not as shallow as males.personality ,and manners,are more important to them,than good looks.ha ha ha.

yeah yeah yeah. so if bilbo baggins, wurzel gummage and mr bean came to a swingers party u were at im sure loads of people would love to have fun with them "

wurzel gummage my total hero a man that owns up to being brainless

over a year ago

"I find it disheartening that "many" men on sites like these will shag anything that lets them.

really!

Yes, actually, really. I am a believer in standards and self control."

me too but I thought most guys thought the same as well, thinking about your comment now though, you maybe right, specially going from some of the comments that have been made about single guys in the forums

over a year ago

"I'll admit, im an ugly guy. Im a solid 3/10 and thats exagorating. So as an ugly guy, in the real world I do not pull girls, girls dont want to speak with me, and if they happen to speak to me then its Friends or nothing kind of thing because lets face it, who wants to kiss someone thats ugly! And having never been approached by a girl ever either, the chances of meeting a girl as an ugly guy in the real world is pretty much zero... and please dont say its about confidence and all that crap lol

So then as the ugly guy, you sign up to a dating site. Because dating sites are for people who are serious about dating and this is a glim of hope for the ugly guy that somebody might see past his pictures and like the personality underneath... however then what happens is all fit guys join the dating site and so obviously if a girl gets 5 new messages and 4 of them are guys with solid cheekbones and bigger arms than Mr T, the ugly guy is left Read and Deleted..

Obviously this is disheartening to the ugly guy. He has love to give but nobody is interested either in the real world or the dating website world. The Ugly guy decides to resign himself to knowing that hes gonna grow up alone and single and thats just the way it is with people who are unattractive. But the ugly guy thinks well maybe If i join a swingers site people might not care so much about looks etc...

So ugly guy joins the Swingers site and well, what chance does the guy have!?!? None is the answer

Girls online whether it be dating ot swinging sites, can choose the BEST looking guy they want, and usually do, and you cant blame them.

So where does this leave the ugly guy? .... doomed. "

i have saw your photos before you hid them and you arent ugly x

By *attitude6 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Missing the point a bit

Lets face it. Who has the ultimate power in deciding who gets a date, or a shag or even the chance to speak... the woman has the power in all of these decisions

A woman could go into a pub 1 night, approach 50 guys seperatly and ask them all for a shag and the chances are 45 of them are going to say Yes....

A man goes into a pub, approaches 50 girls, asks them for a shag, hes going to get 50 No's, 50 punches, and barred for life

The women have the power, they choose. And because of this, who are they going to choose to shag or go on a date with if they had a lineup of 10 guys.... the guy thats 10/10 looks or the guy thats 1/10 looks.. its a no brainer. Ugly people dont get a chance in life in general. When have you ever seen a Ugly hairdresser, an Ugly model, an Ugly Business Executive? The answer is you dont, only the good looking are in these jobs. The ugly people work at mundane jobs and are at the bottom of the ladder... as well as being ugly and therefore single with no hope.. pretty much for the ugly man, life is lonely and depressing... and yeah you hear the phrase theres somebody out there for everybody... Thats a phrase that good looking people came up with to make the mingers feel better

over a year ago

"Missing the point a bit

Lets face it. Who has the ultimate power in deciding who gets a date, or a shag or even the chance to speak... the woman has the power in all of these decisions

A woman could go into a pub 1 night, approach 50 guys seperatly and ask them all for a shag and the chances are 45 of them are going to say Yes....

A man goes into a pub, approaches 50 girls, asks them for a shag, hes going to get 50 No's, 50 punches, and barred for life

The women have the power, they choose. And because of this, who are they going to choose to shag or go on a date with if they had a lineup of 10 guys.... the guy thats 10/10 looks or the guy thats 1/10 looks.. its a no brainer. Ugly people dont get a chance in life in general. When have you ever seen a Ugly hairdresser, an Ugly model, an Ugly Business Executive? The answer is you dont, only the good looking are in these jobs. The ugly people work at mundane jobs and are at the bottom of the ladder... as well as being ugly and therefore single with no hope.. pretty much for the ugly man, life is lonely and depressing... and yeah you hear the phrase theres somebody out there for everybody... Thats a phrase that good looking people came up with to make the mingers feel better"

You are going to need a bigger brush to paint everyone the same colour.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ugly people dont get a chance in life in general. When have you ever seen a Ugly hairdresser, an Ugly model, an Ugly Business Executive?"

Loads of times. Every day.

over a year ago

I disagree...the problem is not being ugly..its being ugly and not extremely rich...

Look at some seriously ugly guys..Bernie Ecclestone..

Keith Richards...

Peter stringfellow.. just a few examples of plug ugly guys with super fit girls.....common factor...MONEY..!!!

So its ugly are not well off...that may be the real problem...just my 2p...

Its wrong and shallow...yes..!!!

over a year ago

"Missing the point a bit

The women have the power, they choose. And because of this, who are they going to choose to shag or go on a date with if they had a lineup of 10 guys.... the guy thats 10/10 looks or the guy thats 1/10 looks.. its a no brainer. Ugly people dont get a chance in life in general. When have you ever seen a Ugly hairdresser, an Ugly model, an Ugly Business Executive? The answer is you dont, only the good looking are in these jobs. The ugly people work at mundane jobs and are at the bottom of the ladder... as well as being ugly and therefore single with no hope.. pretty much for the ugly man, life is lonely and depressing... and yeah you hear the phrase theres somebody out there for everybody... Thats a phrase that good looking people came up with to make the mingers feel better"

bad day? i know loads of ugly people and they have partners and work crappy jobs pmsl

Forum Mod

over a year ago

True ugliness has nothing to do with looks

Whinging about how bad life treats you and how unfair it is becasuse everything is due to your looks is'nt very attractive either

over a year ago

"Here's a different view of the situation, just slightly.

I find it disheartening that "many" men on sites like these will shag anything that lets them.

My point is that it seems that ugly women, of whom there are more than a few, get different treatment to ugly men.

Which ain't fair."

Sites like these?

I think you'll find it's a general thing rather than sites like these, any hole's a goal is a saying I've heard many a time, away from sites like these.

Men and Women are treated differently generally also, Women aren't considered to be so promiscuous as men so generally being a woman you stand a better chance of getting laid than being a guy, that's life as we know it, not just these sites.

These kind of sites just attract that kind of man.

Not all single guys are like that of course, some do understand the difference between 'swinging' and an 'easy lay'.

over a year ago

"True ugliness has nothing to do with looks

Whinging about how bad life treats you and how unfair it is becasuse everything is due to your looks is'nt very attractive either

"

Exactly, skin deep n all that, we met a guy recently (didn't play and not from this site) that was attractive, serious gym goer, but jeez, we soon went off him when all he could talk about was him and who finds him attractive.

over a year ago

Yes, sites like these because we are posting on a site like this and down the pub isn't a site like this!

Sheesh.

over a year ago

I had sympathy and empathy to begin with. I thought the original post was written with humour but to say that any woman can get sex at any point she wants is totally skewed.

There are UGLY women too who bear just as much bigatorial loads as do ugly males.

There ARE men on here who will have sex with anyone that lets them but that doesn't mean that every woman who wanted sex got it. I think you imagine that all women have that power because you feel powerless.

At my age there are many age limits on me on here. I have seen couples profiles who I'd like to meet but they are not looking for women my age. I won't do a post about it though.

I have seen zillions of men that I consider unattractive with beautiful partners and vice versa. They are not rich ..... their persona , character, charisma , confidence and humour makes them highly attractive.

Things are looking up for ugly people though .... they can get jobs on phone sex lines, phone sales or make internet sites.... they can clean in homes for the blind be miners , deep sea divers or mummy stand ins. Lots of choice there.

over a year ago

"Yes, sites like these because we are posting on a site like this and down the pub isn't a site like this!

Sheesh."

Hmmm, but still, it's not sites like this, it's generally, sites like this make it sound like these especially attract those type.

sheesh back to you.

over a year ago

if ugly guys really are doomed where did all the ugly guys come from .....?

over a year ago

"

Hmmm, but still, it's not sites like this, it's generally, sites like this make it sound like these especially attract those type.

sheesh back to you. "

Well, actually, that's exactly what the OP suggested, if you read his post... That ugly men had no success elsewhere and "So ugly guy joins the Swingers site".

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"if ugly guys really are doomed where did all the ugly guys come from .....? "

They fell out of the ugly tree?

over a year ago

One of the most attractive traits for either sex is confidence. I am a bit of an introvert and shake like fuck in new company. But I have learned to mask it with a "false" confidence.

Tell yourself you are pretty and attractive and you will feel pretty and attractive. Stand tall and smile. Posture makes a hell of a difference.

But most of all, you should realise that other people will not nesecarily look at you the same way as you see yourself.

over a year ago

soz but im very shallow wont just

just fuck anyone..no my thing xx

over a year ago

"females are not as shallow as males.personality ,and manners,are more important to them,than good looks.ha ha ha.

just fuck anyone..no my thing xx"

Not even if I beg and plead?.

over a year ago

"if ugly guys really are doomed where did all the ugly guys come from .....? "

The ugly rich guys are BREEDING...

over a year ago

i agree i wont sleep with anyone who i don't fancy etc

over a year ago

"

sheesh back to you.

Well, actually, that's exactly what the OP suggested, if you read his post... That ugly men had no success elsewhere and "So ugly guy joins the Swingers site".

"

So, not a different view after all.

over a year ago

"i agree i wont sleep with anyone who i don't fancy etc"

Close your eyes I can be anybody you like.

I once said that to a then girlfriend after she yummied at Axl Rose, she closed her eyes and said Lord Lucan

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"if ugly guys really are doomed where did all the ugly guys come from .....?

The ugly rich guys are BREEDING..."

Which means more ugly rich guys....woooo hooooo can they have a heart condition too?

over a year ago

"if ugly guys really are doomed where did all the ugly guys come from .....?

The ugly rich guys are BREEDING...

Which means more ugly rich guys....woooo hooooo can they have a heart condition too?"

I'm part way there.

over a year ago

Not even if I beg and plead?. "

oh shaggy love it when u plead xx

over a year ago

Not even if I beg and plead?.

oh shaggy love it when u plead xx"

Gets on knees (oo ouch) and prepares to beg and plead.

over a year ago

just fuck anyone..no my thing xx"

Thats not being shallow its saying what most mean but won't say it.

The its all about personality bit is far too hollow but if your ugly its a good line to take if you want to keep your hopes up.

over a year ago

I can't empathise with the OP as I am an extremely handsome fellow and have never had any problems finding playmates - men or women come to that - they seem to love me, I've tried to stop them but it just happens, again and again. I've come to accept that it must be my parent's fault for giving me such perfect genes (they are both good looking too)

over a year ago

Confidence & the balls to ask someone you like, if they want to get together.

Well at least the OP has started to ask.

'Where do all the ugly guys come from' doh! All men are from Mars!

over a year ago

"I can't empathise with the OP as I am an extremely handsome fellow and have never had any problems finding playmates - men or women come to that - they seem to love me, I've tried to stop them but it just happens, again and again. I've come to accept that it must be my parent's fault for giving me such perfect genes (they are both good looking too) "

Do they suffer deludedism too.

over a year ago

"I can't empathise with the OP as I am an extremely handsome fellow and have never had any problems finding playmates - men or women come to that - they seem to love me, I've tried to stop them but it just happens, again and again. I've come to accept that it must be my parent's fault for giving me such perfect genes (they are both good looking too)

Do they suffer deludedism too. "

Is that French for self appreciation??

over a year ago

"Confidence & the balls to ask someone you like, if they want to get together.

Well at least the OP has started to ask.

'Where do all the ugly guys come from' doh! All men are from Mars! "

Some men are so ugly they were visors Kimo Sabe

over a year ago

"I can't empathise with the OP as I am an extremely handsome fellow and have never had any problems finding playmates - men or women come to that - they seem to love me, I've tried to stop them but it just happens, again and again. I've come to accept that it must be my parent's fault for giving me such perfect genes (they are both good looking too)

Is that French for self appreciation?? "

Bloody hell, clever as well.

over a year ago

Is that French for self appreciation??

Bloody hell, clever as well. "

Can cook n everfink too!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

There used to be a time the ugly guys could get free bags at stores. Often 2 bags. Now with the charging for bags or reluctance to hand them out the practice of double bagging must be more difficult to archive for some guys!

over a year ago

I admit, I'm fat, not attractive and sorry shallow, I too can't sleep with anyone I'm not attracted to and I'm into fit, tall, younger attractive guys, of which I do get a lot of attention from but what one person likes maybe a diferent persons dislike, I have a couple of fem friends on here who I also know off site and we often compare the guys that have messaged us and quite often a guy I consider to be hotter than Hell, they will think are ugly and visa versa, so it really does come down to the old saying that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

over a year ago

"I admit, I'm fat, not attractive and sorry shallow, I too can't sleep with anyone I'm not attracted to and I'm into fit, tall, younger attractive guys, of which I do get a lot of attention from but what one person likes maybe a diferent persons dislike, I have a couple of fem friends on here who I also know off site and we often compare the guys that have messaged us and quite often a guy I consider to be hotter than Hell, they will think are ugly and visa versa, so it really does come down to the old saying that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder""

That is the way the world goes round and you really have to fancy someone physically to sleep with them. Well we think so.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"I admit, I'm fat, not attractive and sorry shallow, I too can't sleep with anyone I'm not attracted to and I'm into fit, tall, younger attractive guys, of which I do get a lot of attention from but what one person likes maybe a diferent persons dislike, I have a couple of fem friends on here who I also know off site and we often compare the guys that have messaged us and quite often a guy I consider to be hotter than Hell, they will think are ugly and visa versa, so it really does come down to the old saying that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

That is the way the world goes round and you really have to fancy someone physically to sleep with them. Well we think so. "

So your not going to let Lou spoil an ugly guy then?

over a year ago

"I admit, I'm fat, not attractive and sorry shallow, I too can't sleep with anyone I'm not attracted to and I'm into fit, tall, younger attractive guys, of which I do get a lot of attention from but what one person likes maybe a diferent persons dislike, I have a couple of fem friends on here who I also know off site and we often compare the guys that have messaged us and quite often a guy I consider to be hotter than Hell, they will think are ugly and visa versa, so it really does come down to the old saying that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

That is the way the world goes round and you really have to fancy someone physically to sleep with them. Well we think so.

So your not going to let Lou spoil an ugly guy then? "

She cam make them a cuppa and give them a bun out of sympathy but that's her limit

over a year ago

one persons ugly is another persons dream!

lets be honest here, there are people on the site who god was havin a laugh at when he gave out the looks but with the right personality they do great for themselves, the treat people right and they can rip the piss out of themselves and enjoy life even with a face that should haunt houses!

i would rather have the ugly guy who likes hrs of foreplay,makes tea, makes me laugh and makes me cum than the handsome dude who is more concerned with his own gratification than mine!

im not the prettiest in the world, im unconventionally pretty apparently and im not the biggest fan of my looks but i do know that iv got a heart of gold and fuck like the duracell bunny and a set of 38c's that still firm and not headin west and that for me goes a long long way!!

who defines what is ugly anyway?? apart from peter stringfellow thats just an exception to all rules yuuuucckkk!!xx

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"one persons ugly is another persons dream!

lets be honest here, there are people on the site who god was havin a laugh at when he gave out the looks but with the right personality they do great for themselves, the treat people right and they can rip the piss out of themselves and enjoy life even with a face that should haunt houses!

i would rather have the ugly guy who likes hrs of foreplay,makes tea, makes me laugh and makes me cum than the handsome dude who is more concerned with his own gratification than mine!

im not the prettiest in the world, im unconventionally pretty apparently and im not the biggest fan of my looks but i do know that iv got a heart of gold and fuck like the duracell bunny and a set of 38c's that still firm and not headin west and that for me goes a long long way!!

who defines what is ugly anyway?? apart from peter stringfellow thats just an exception to all rules yuuuucckkk!!xx"

Well the guy is attractive in many ways to you because your spending some time with him if he is doing more than the wam bam thankyou mam stint. I always think its about who you feel comfortable with and someone your attracted to and not repulsed by.

over a year ago

i can honestly say iv spoke with people through here then seen a face pic and nearly vomited but there something just flows from the chats thats right and makes up for it! it must be the same for guys though surely?? xx

over a year ago

Exactly Big

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"i can honestly say iv spoke with people through here then seen a face pic and nearly vomited but there something just flows from the chats thats right and makes up for it! it must be the same for guys though surely?? xx"

Come on my photo wasn't that bad

over a year ago

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharp dressed mans shirt gave me nightmares for wks!! x

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharp dressed mans shirt gave me nightmares for wks!! x"

Thats nowt i have seen him naked!

over a year ago

"lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats nowt i have seen him naked! "

got to be better than that shirt!!! x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

To the op, i have no idea what you look like but from what you have written i wouldnt want to date you. The reason being you are full of negativity, how can you go through your life blaming the fact that (in your words) your ugly. People get out of life what they put in. Not everyone is going to be attracted to you, but a warm smile and happy disposition go along way in this world. As for "ugly" people not having high powered jobs ect what utter rubbish. Look at all the people who have serious disabilities and facial disfigurements that go through life being happy and contented, for example someone like simon weston. Im sorry to say you seem to have an aweful chip on your shoulder. Start smiling and look at life differently and others will start to look at you differently as well.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

got to be better than that shirt!!! x "

I liked his shirt so much i got mi self one

over a year ago

"lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

got to be better than that shirt!!! x

I liked his shirt so much i got mi self one "

jesus i hope u 2 never in the same room!! all that nylon must be a fire hazard lol! x

over a year ago

"To the op, i have no idea what you look like but from what you have written i wouldnt want to date you. The reason being you are full of negativity, how can you go through your life blaming the fact that (in your words) your ugly. People get out of life what they put in. Not everyone is going to be attracted to you, but a warm smile and happy disposition go along way in this world. As for "ugly" people not having high powered jobs ect what utter rubbish. Look at all the people who have serious disabilities and facial disfigurements that go through life being happy and contented, for example someone like simon weston. Im sorry to say you seem to have an aweful chip on your shoulder. Start smiling and look at life differently and others will start to look at you differently as well."

Oh amen!!!

I thought the OP was posting tongue in cheek: how wrong was I!!

What a negative person! We ALL know people that have been beaten a few times with the ugly stick but their confidence shines through and they usually have stunning partners!

"Ugly" people get laid, ugly people with bad, negative attitudes won't!

over a year ago

"beauty is in the eye of the beholder "

Doesnt quite ring true when one looks in the mirror at oneself does it

over a year ago

I have to say one of the good things about going to chams everybody is accepted weather your fat, bald, black, white or got a hairy back they all come in different shapes and sizes and everybody is treated the same. And it is truely liberating

over a year ago

mr cornish here and i dont consider myself good looking but somehow i managed to charm mrs cornish with my personality and well weve been married for 4 years with 2 kids and 3rd on way.its about confidence and a sense of humour and the odd charm and trust me its like asda every little helps lol

over a year ago

"I had sympathy and empathy to begin with. I thought the original post was written with humour but to say that any woman can get sex at any point she wants is totally skewed.

There are UGLY women too who bear just as much bigatorial loads as do ugly males.

There ARE men on here who will have sex with anyone that lets them but that doesn't mean that every woman who wanted sex got it. I think you imagine that all women have that power because you feel powerless.

At my age there are many age limits on me on here. I have seen couples profiles who I'd like to meet but they are not looking for women my age. I won't do a post about it though.

I have seen zillions of men that I consider unattractive with beautiful partners and vice versa. They are not rich ..... their persona , character, charisma , confidence and humour makes them highly attractive.

Things are looking up for ugly people though .... they can get jobs on phone sex lines, phone sales or make internet sites.... they can clean in homes for the blind be miners , deep sea divers or mummy stand ins. Lots of choice there. "

I totally see where the OP is coming from as no-one ever looks twice at meet on the outside world unless its to make fun, i wore dark unflattering clothes for a long time as i preferred to hide away in the background, i hate being the centre of attractiona and no way on this planet would i go on Gok Wan or What not to wear but its because ive little confidence and self esteem thanks to some shallow wankers. Since then, ive decided that i am entitled to wear what i like, figure hugging, mini skirts and wear them i do.

The OP lacks confidence and self esteem, he just has to learn to believe in hisself.

over a year ago

sod it beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!! x

over a year ago

well mrs cornish did used to drink a lot so maybe lol

over a year ago

"well mrs cornish did used to drink a lot so maybe lol"

lol!! for every ying there is a yang! x

over a year ago

"Personality goes a long way.

Whining is a massive turnoff - for both sexes.

Failing that, a few £million should stand you in good stead - how often have we seen stunning girls with hideous looking guys who are complete tossers and thought WTF? Only to walk round the corner and see them get into his Bentley...

"

Does remind me of an actress and a singer that married guys that aint all that, like Christine Aguilera, guess she thinks he is handsome and thats the thing, whats good for one person isnt for another, each persons taste is different.

Personally a Bentley is nice but id prefer a nice man than rich, not materialistic at all

over a year ago

"To the op, i have no idea what you look like but from what you have written i wouldnt want to date you. The reason being you are full of negativity, how can you go through your life blaming the fact that (in your words) your ugly. People get out of life what they put in. Not everyone is going to be attracted to you, but a warm smile and happy disposition go along way in this world. As for "ugly" people not having high powered jobs ect what utter rubbish. Look at all the people who have serious disabilities and facial disfigurements that go through life being happy and contented, for example someone like simon weston. Im sorry to say you seem to have an aweful chip on your shoulder. Start smiling and look at life differently and others will start to look at you differently as well.

Oh amen!!!

What a negative person! We ALL know people that have been beaten a few times with the ugly stick but their confidence shines through and they usually have stunning partners!

"Ugly" people get laid, ugly people with bad, negative attitudes won't! "

Yippee, counts me in then

over a year ago

"Missing the point a bit

Cant agree there as my job is most certainly not mundane but wait a minute are you then saying that us ugly ones are thick, stupid and dumb!!! That makes you shallow, just the sort of tosser that has name called me all my life, not because they are bullies, but because they think that as we are ugly, it doesnt matter, that why should they care whether they hurt our feelings. Well assh*le ive news for you, I may be ugly but i am so much better than you are, and its your age group that mak the most fun yet are the ones seeking us older women to teach you about sex! Funny that isnt it as it makes you two faced, along with immature, lacking in experience and shallow, hence i prefer adults than your age group

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"To the op, i have no idea what you look like but from what you have written i wouldnt want to date you. The reason being you are full of negativity, how can you go through your life blaming the fact that (in your words) your ugly. People get out of life what they put in. Not everyone is going to be attracted to you, but a warm smile and happy disposition go along way in this world. As for "ugly" people not having high powered jobs ect what utter rubbish. Look at all the people who have serious disabilities and facial disfigurements that go through life being happy and contented, for example someone like simon weston. Im sorry to say you seem to have an aweful chip on your shoulder. Start smiling and look at life differently and others will start to look at you differently as well.

Oh amen!!!

Yippee, counts me in then "

No it doesnt. |I don't like your attitude!

over a year ago

Oh amen!!!

Yippee, counts me in then

No it doesnt. |I don't like your attitude!

"

thank you sexy

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'll admit, im an ugly guy. Im a solid 3/10 and thats exagorating. So as an ugly guy, in the real world I do not pull girls, girls dont want to speak with me, and if they happen to speak to me then its Friends or nothing kind of thing because lets face it, who wants to kiss someone thats ugly! And having never been approached by a girl ever either, the chances of meeting a girl as an ugly guy in the real world is pretty much zero... and please dont say its about confidence and all that crap lol

So where does this leave the ugly guy? .... doomed. "

wow....

okay, where do i start...

as others have said beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I wouldn't claim to the best looking guy in the world, but i would like to think that my personality is what attracts people and keeps people interested in me.....

right... and on to the last bit...

so its clubs/night outs... down to dating sites.. and then on to swinging sites...

actually I would be really offended if I was reading this... so the swingers site is considers the lowest now...

if that is the attitude that people bring here, and that people who happen to swing will play with anyone then they are sadly mistaken....

swingers are not here because they are desperate for sex, they are here because they enjoy sex....and happen to be more open to that fact.....

i am not sure if that the opening post isn't some sort of "wind up" but if that is the attitude that you bring to the site... then in the end you have no one to blame but yourself.......

over a year ago

"To the op, i have no idea what you look like but from what you have written i wouldnt want to date you. The reason being you are full of negativity, how can you go through your life blaming the fact that (in your words) your ugly. People get out of life what they put in. Not everyone is going to be attracted to you, but a warm smile and happy disposition go along way in this world. As for "ugly" people not having high powered jobs ect what utter rubbish. Look at all the people who have serious disabilities and facial disfigurements that go through life being happy and contented, for example someone like simon weston. Im sorry to say you seem to have an aweful chip on your shoulder. Start smiling and look at life differently and others will start to look at you differently as well."

hear hear

By *attitude6 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Miss GreyKitten...

I think your comments were abusive there, certainly wasnt warranted, and yet you flew off the handle for no reason and misinterperted what I said but instead of asking, jumped to a conclusion and berrated me injustifyably.

I certainly did not say that ugly people are stupid, dumb and thick. What I said was that ugly people are never in elevated positions. I said when have you ever seen an ugly business executive? Becuase ugly people are not given the chance because people look at an ugly person and are already dismissive thinking they are a waste of space and they are so ugly that they of course wont have anything about them... casing point, and i dont mean to bring her into it, Susan Boyle

And yet i started with saying im an ugly and no confidence, and then you blatently call me up on it saying I am those things. Well thank you for that

Yes everybody says beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But how many people are going to find a 9/10 Hunk handsome? Millions. How many people are going to find a 6/10 handsome? thousands.. how many are going to find a 3/10 handsome? Few.

It is a shallow world that we live in sure, and yes people say Just be confident and be positive and it will do you in good stead... the problem with that is, I am positive in person and the negatvie vibes do not come out as im sure they dont with other people deemed unattractive. To speak to me in person you wouldnt think Id have such extreme views and opinions about myself.

The problem is that based on my looks, everybody else is dissmissive. For instance today i sent 6 messages to 6 different girls on a Dating website... and I am witty and funny online and i make an effort... 4 of those messages were read and wernt replyed. The other 2 were Unread and deleted. Its very disheartening when that happens, your rejected by looks alone and sure, dont let it get you down and move on, thats the attitude to have, its not the attitude that can be fully corperated tho is it. When you get tens and hundreds of rejections and dismissions just because of the way you look, its no wonder Im so down on myself and think im worthless to be in peoples eyeline.

over a year ago

Honey as I said in my earlier post, I am fat and not attractive but through self confidence I have no trouble finding playmates, very sexy attractive ones at that, stop putting yourself down and build on your confidence, it will work wonders, I used to be like you, and felt completely worthless when my Husband started an affair with a woman who was uglier than me but I gave myself a good talking to and now having the best time of my life

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"sharp dressed mans shirt gave me nightmares for wks!! x"

I'm going to read that as

"I was dreaming about Sharp Dressed Man for weeks!"

:D

over a year ago

yeah yeah yeah. so if bilbo baggins, wurzel gummage and mr bean came to a swingers party u were at im sure loads of people would love to have fun with them wurzel gummage my total hero a man that owns up to being brainless "

Yeah but even Wurzel Gummage had his "Handsome Head",he wasn't as daft as he made out!!

XXXX

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

matt....

if you have such a defeatist attitude it makes me wonder why you are here in the first place... and that is a genuine question.

like people have said, negativity is not a sexy trait at all.... it just isn't.....

and I still am annoyed that you think that swingers happen to be the lowest on the pecking order,

so you went to pubs and clubs....

then you went to dating sites...

and then to swingers sites, as you wrongly presume that because people are here, they have lower standards......

I think that says more about your attitude than anything.....

over a year ago

"Miss GreyKitten...

I think your comments were abusive there, certainly wasnt warranted, and yet you flew off the handle for no reason and misinterperted what I said but instead of asking, jumped to a conclusion and berrated me injustifyably.

I certainly did not say that ugly people are stupid, dumb and thick. What I said was that ugly people are never in elevated positions. I said when have you ever seen an ugly business executive? Becuase ugly people are not given the chance because people look at an ugly person and are already dismissive thinking they are a waste of space and they are so ugly that they of course wont have anything about them... casing point, and i dont mean to bring her into it, Susan Boyle

And yet i started with saying im an ugly and no confidence, and then you blatently call me up on it saying I am those things. Well thank you for that

Yes everybody says beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But how many people are going to find a 9/10 Hunk handsome? Millions. How many people are going to find a 6/10 handsome? thousands.. how many are going to find a 3/10 handsome? Few.

It is a shallow world that we live in sure, and yes people say Just be confident and be positive and it will do you in good stead... the problem with that is, I am positive in person and the negatvie vibes do not come out as im sure they dont with other people deemed unattractive. To speak to me in person you wouldnt think Id have such extreme views and opinions about myself.

The problem is that based on my looks, everybody else is dissmissive. For instance today i sent 6 messages to 6 different girls on a Dating website... and I am witty and funny online and i make an effort... 4 of those messages were read and wernt replyed. The other 2 were Unread and deleted. Its very disheartening when that happens, your rejected by looks alone and sure, dont let it get you down and move on, thats the attitude to have, its not the attitude that can be fully corperated tho is it. When you get tens and hundreds of rejections and dismissions just because of the way you look, its no wonder Im so down on myself and think im worthless to be in peoples eyeline. "

The problem is that as soon as i see ugly and looks mentioned, i see little else that is written and flie off the handle, as you put it, its just an incident reminder of all those that have made me feel worthless all my life. Its taken me a very long time, for example to believe that i am entitled to wear nice clothes, show off my figure, never mind their aint a nice pretty face to go with it.

On hear you may find that your messages are deleted as you are too young for most of us not because of your looks, at the moment you look like every other silhouette.

And just to let you know in case you didnt, you are not permitted to name anyone in the forum posts

Post new Message to Thread