If it's true that Women are from Venus

Jump to newest

By *ushroom7 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

( whilst men are from Mars )

Why are there no shops on Venus?

Must've been one hell of a sale.

And if so, why does Mankind seek to return to Mars?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think women are from Venus because it has a dense atmosphere and the surface of Venus would be unbearable to humans. The temperature stays at a consistent 800degrees F. It rains sulforic acid and the pressure is crushing.

over a year ago

"I don't think women are from Venus because it has a dense atmosphere and the surface of Venus would be unbearable to humans. The temperature stays at a consistent 800degrees F. It rains sulforic acid and the pressure is crushing."

kinky

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I don't think women are from Venus because it has a dense atmosphere and the surface of Venus would be unbearable to humans. The temperature stays at a consistent 800degrees F. It rains sulforic acid and the pressure is crushing."

i know what your saying mally.they might not come from venus,but maybe we should send them there.

over a year ago

"I don't think women are from Venus because it has a dense atmosphere and the surface of Venus would be unbearable to humans. The temperature stays at a consistent 800degrees F. It rains sulforic acid and the pressure is crushing.

i know what your saying mally.they might not come from venus,but maybe we should send them there. "

oh no, we need women on this planet (and its not cause we need our clothes ironing), they're beautiful and fun and make life worth living, if they get sent to venus, I'm jumping on board that ship

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I don't think women are from Venus because it has a dense atmosphere and the surface of Venus would be unbearable to humans. The temperature stays at a consistent 800degrees F. It rains sulforic acid and the pressure is crushing.

i know what your saying mally.they might not come from venus,but maybe we should send them there.

oh no, we need women on this planet (and its not cause we need our clothes ironing), they're beautiful and fun and make life worth living, if they get sent to venus, I'm jumping on board that ship "

the advances in rubber doll technology re incredible mally(im sure you already know this) although to be honest i forgot about the ironing and stuff.

over a year ago

"

Why are there no shops on Venus?

"

Why do you think they are all here?

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If men are from Mars.... why aren't they covered in chocolate?

over a year ago

"If men are from Mars.... why aren't they covered in chocolate?"

cos women are forever lickin it off .....

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"If men are from Mars.... why aren't they covered in chocolate?

cos women are forever lickin it off ....."

And on WHAT planet is this occuring?

Post new Message to Thread