Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Typical bloody weather GRRR...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Siren's in London today on business so I thought I'd surprise her by putting some decking down in the back garden...

THREE fookin times I've got all my tools out and ready to go and just as I've drilled the first bloody hole the skies have opened up!!

So, note to God:

"Oi! Twat! Fuck off with the bloody rain pal, I'm trying to do something for my missus!!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

God is watching you and shes pissing herself laughing

over a year ago

"God is watching you and shes pissing herself laughing "

I'm not doing it for my benefit. Like I've said before, women can be so bitchy to each other.

over a year ago

..... Who ???

*sits on coffin*.

over a year ago

The weather is shite cuz we are having a BBQ Saturday for our daughters Bday & it always rains when we have a BBQ Grrrrr !!

* Crys on coffin *

over a year ago

last week we wondered why the weather was so goddamn awful. then we realised it was the Royal Welsh Show that week and we didnt need to wonder any more

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

"Siren's in London today on business so I thought I'd surprise her by putting some decking down in the back garden...

THREE fookin times I've got all my tools out and ready to go and just as I've drilled the first bloody hole the skies have opened up!!

So, note to God:

"Oi! Twat! Fuck off with the bloody rain pal, I'm trying to do something for my missus!!"

"

god is an exra terestrial entity ( an alien ), that has an intelect so far removed from ours it would be like compareing a nano second to a trillion billion years

no one has seen hide nor hair of ( it ) or its agents , for over 2 thousand years

and i dont think it reads the threads , so no point complaining here

you would be better off putting your oil skins on , and using a 12 volt drill cracking on with the job

are you a worker or a shirker , a man or a mouse

only you can decide

over a year ago

"Siren's in London today on business so I thought I'd surprise her by putting some decking down in the back garden...

So, note to God:

"

be careful, you know what happened in the wizard of oz when the baddy got wet .

over a year ago

ok I can accept God is a woman, sounds quite logical really because I don't like God.

But I am kinda confused, well actually I am not confused but the rest of human kind is (there see wrote that for the PC brigade - HumanKind eh!)

If God is a woman and the bible is correct God made Man in his own image, so we have got the labels wrong all this time, women are actually men and men are actually women, Men have babies and women scratch thier arses and fart.

So hi all you fellow arse scratching women on here

over a year ago

Well that was a total waste of a day.

Thanks God. Ya dick.

Post new Message to Thread