Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

little johnny

Jump to newest

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Little Johnny kept disrupting his school class by regularly letting off loud farts.

His teacher got fed up with this, so kept him after school. When she insisted on knowing why he exhibited such offensive behavior, Little Johnny said, "I do it because I can do it better than anybody, and I'm very proud of that fact."

The teacher said, "If I show you I can fart better than you, will you stop?"

Little Johnny agreed, so the teacher placed two pieces of paper on the floor with identical piles of chalk dust on each one. Johnny dropped his pants, squatted down, farted and blew most of the pile of chalk dust off the paper.

Then, the teacher dropped her panties, lifted her skirt, squatted down and farted, and when she was done there was not a trace of chalk dust left on the paper. Johnny was astonished and asked if he could see her do it again. She was willing and as she repeated the process, Johnny peeked up underneath her skirt.

"No wonder you won!" he exclaimed indignantly, "you've got a Double-Barrel!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

A teacher asked the children in her 3rd year class, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Johnny answered first. "I want to start out as an S.A.S. officer, go to the Middle East and kill loads of militant Muslims, return as a national hero,

then become a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest nymphomaniac tart, give her a Ferrari, an apartment in Copacabana,

a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an Infinite Visa Card, and all the while banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane."

The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with this unfortunate response from little Johnny, decided not to acknowledge what he said

and simply tried to continue with the lesson.

"And how about you, Sarah?"

"I want to be Johnny’s tart!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread