Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Harassment of men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Come on guys and be honest have you ever felt harrased on here or in your day to day lives?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm always harassing men - those bums are there to be pinched

over a year ago

"Come on guys and be honest have you ever felt harrased on here or in your day to day lives? "

yes and recently

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"harrased on here or in your day to day lives? "

get hassle on Kik but thats cause we are stupid enough to put addy on profile, but we just block and move on....

over a year ago

"Come on guys and be honest have you ever felt harrased on here or in your day to day lives?

yes and recently "

Haha....that thread of yours was funny though

over a year ago

Been harassed in a club a few times it's a two way street after all.

Last club visit had a very unwelcome hand try and literally pull my cock off.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Nope never harassed (unless wife counts) complemented yes, harassed no, but then I'm an uggly bugger lol.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Not 'harassed' but certainly had some comments when in uniform which made one go ..

some women can be as bad if not worse than some blokes, especially when in a 'pack'..

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Depends what you are calling harassment, yes, there is a definition but people still perceive it differently. If you mean having someone not taking No for an answer and then incessant messaging to try and get me to change my mind…. then yes, it does happen

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I do at work sometimes. I work in an office of 7 women and me. They can get really sexually flirty with me in a jokey way as a group and I am intimidated by all their fajiners looking ta me.

over a year ago

"Depends what you are calling harassment, yes, there is a definition but people still perceive it differently. If you mean having someone not taking No for an answer and then incessant messaging to try and get me to change my mind…. then yes, it does happen"

Thats the point I tried making in a different post, that it's objective but apparently its not lol

over a year ago

I (Mr P) have been stalked by a woman and she harassed me constantly.

Unwanted texts, phone calls and emails. Turning up where I was out with Mrs P. This was all in the muggle world and nothing to do with this life.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Do you mean harassment in general or sexual harrassment?

Do you mean by someone far more muscular and powerful than you or by someone plainly y that you could push aside like a doll ?

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

In the past, I've been harassed by a woman on this site who doesn't grasp the concept of NSA fun...

over a year ago

"I'm always harassing men - those bums are there to be pinched "

ts not harasment if you like it lol

And to answer the question yes i have felt like that but i soon figured out what the block button was for

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

" but then I'm an uggly bugger lol."

snap mate, like sherk on a bad day here!

over a year ago

At the xtasia a complete stranger (pretty certain a non forum user) felt it was okay to try and put her hand up my kilt as I walked passed her om the stairs and was then totally indignant when I asked her what the fuck she was doing

I resigned from.a job during a 1-2-1 after my manager told me that having sex with her would make my life much easier. Would love to know what fallout that caused as I literally walked out the room picked my stuff up and went

over a year ago

"Do you mean harassment in general or sexual harrassment?

Do you mean by someone far more muscular and powerful than you or by someone plainly y that you could push aside like a doll ? "

Does it matter if they were more powerful or muscular? Or are you tryingto imply that only weak people can be harassed?

over a year ago

"At the xtasia a complete stranger (pretty certain a non forum user) felt it was okay to try and put her hand up my kilt as I walked passed her om the stairs and was then totally indignant when I asked her what the fuck she was doing

I resigned from.a job during a 1-2-1 after my manager told me that having sex with her would make my life much easier. Would love to know what fallout that caused as I literally walked out the room picked my stuff up and went"

Good on you love to be a fly on the wall after you left.

over a year ago

Yes, on here for being bi

over a year ago

Got harrased by a couple of ladies last time I was out. They did not appreciate my I Am Cunticus t shirt I was wearing.

over a year ago

I've felt harassed in person, electronically I've felt fine, just block the hundreds of weird single fems just after one thing

over a year ago

No never felt harassed in my life, must be a gift I have.

over a year ago

You read my mind didn't you. I was just reading the rest of the other thread and though.. I wonder if men like it

over a year ago

Some do some dont, same as some women I would have thought

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Any unwanted or unasked for attention is harassment and unacceptable in our, allegedly, enlightened times.

Any behaviour which makes someone, male, female or otherwise, feel uncomfortable is unacceptable also. No matter where you are or how you look it's irrelevant. People KNOW when they step beyond the boundaries of acceptable behaviour - you can usually tell when they begin to use apparently logical excuses or try and blame the victim.

Unfortunately, telling them to fuck off can escalate the situation quickly and unpleasantly.

over a year ago

"Any unwanted or unasked for attention is harassment and unacceptable in our, allegedly, enlightened times.

Any behaviour which makes someone, male, female or otherwise, feel uncomfortable is unacceptable also. No matter where you are or how you look it's irrelevant. People KNOW when they step beyond the boundaries of acceptable behaviour - you can usually tell when they begin to use apparently logical excuses or try and blame the victim.

Unfortunately, telling them to fuck off can escalate the situation quickly and unpleasantly. "

Id tell them to fuck of tbh but know whatyou mean

over a year ago

"I'm always harassing men - those bums are there to be pinched "

Feel free to pinch mine and harass me anytime

over a year ago

"I've felt harassed in person, electronically I've felt fine, just block the hundreds of weird single fems just after one thing "

Ssshhh! Your not meant to talk about the harassment

By *ent_LifeMan
over a year ago

East Malling

But from what you hear the guys on here dont help themselves with their behaviour.

Read profile,

abusive messages

lack of respect for the women

etc, etc

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"At the xtasia a complete stranger (pretty certain a non forum user) felt it was okay to try and put her hand up my kilt as I walked passed her om the stairs and was then totally indignant when I asked her what the fuck she was doing

I resigned from.a job during a 1-2-1 after my manager told me that having sex with her would make my life much easier. Would love to know what fallout that caused as I literally walked out the room picked my stuff up and went"

Mr B has had a couple of women think it's ok to try and grab his arse or his crotch while at parties. They couldn't understand why he was pissed off either. Yet I imagine if a man did it to them, they would probably scream blue murder!

over a year ago

"Come on guys and be honest have you ever felt harrased on here or in your day to day lives?

yes and recently

Haha....that thread of yours was funny though"

not from my point of view,it was totally sickening

over a year ago

yes and recently

Haha....that thread of yours was funny though"

in my sense of humour and most normal people there are no victims

over a year ago

"I've felt harassed in person, electronically I've felt fine, just block the hundreds of weird single fems just after one thing

Ssshhh! Your not meant to talk about the harassment "

Well you didn't get very far

over a year ago

I've never felt harassed on here or in my real life, do I harass others? Maybe who knows

over a year ago

yes and recently

Haha....that thread of yours was funny though

not from my point of view,it was totally sickening"

Well im sorry you took it that way.

Of course....nobody actually forced you to read any of the comments.

If you found it at all upsetting try NOT reading any more on that thread. Hope this helps.

over a year ago

I am as capable of telling someone to 'go forth' in real life as I am on here.

I seem to be more harassed by situations than individuals.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Not really since I was 18/19. I was working in a warehouseman during a hot summer and the, generally middle aged, QC women decided I was sport. Probably the worst of it was them trying to using duct tape to 'wax' my legs repeatedly. Thankfully it was only a couple of months summer job so easy enough to shrug off.

over a year ago

Im always getting harrassed by men on here, if only more girls pestered me lol

over a year ago

No, never happened to me lol

over a year ago

We must remember there are some sick people on here,some of the things i've been asked for would turn your stomach,so,the trolls and timewasters are to be more pitied than scorned,after all they only type with one hand lol

Post new Message to Thread