Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stress

Jump to newest

By *istress-Mazikeen OP   Woman
over a year ago

bolton

How do you cope with stress... or do I need to ask.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

masibate sometimes a good hard play does wonders

hard sex

wii sports resort the sword game

failng that

bath and massage

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"How do you cope with stress... or do I need to ask."
i have numerous coping strategies..

1.fucking

2. wanking

3. winding people up

4. buying shoes

5. winding people up by buying shoes

6. shagging

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

if i'm at work i throw a proper toddler strop - arms and legs flexed am whinging!! lol

then i come home, have a wank, then get someone round for a good session lol

over a year ago

bolton

I want all of that, but my son at home I cant!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 and a pain in the ass until he gets paid..x

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Alchohol.

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

There is normally thing that stresses you - and most of the time it is an event coming up

See past the event and imagine what you will be doing then

ie you are stressed because you have onThursday you have a meeting with your boss about something..

Think good thoughts about Thursday night where it will be me night.. That could be a chinese, a glass of wine and a cuddle..

Problem is if you are in a shit job then you end up wishing your life away from those special nights - then suddenly 6 -10 years have passed..

So.. (talking myself into riddles here) it maybe better to address the problem up front

over a year ago

I don't suffer from stress at all. At work I'm known as Mr Unflappable and at home I'm so laid back I'm horizontal. I refuse to get worked up over things if I have no control over them and if I do have control I usually get what I want, but on the odd occasion that I don't - I just go and do something else instead.

Stress is a killer. More than people realise. It ain't getting me.

over a year ago

just one tip ...dont sweat the small stuff and dont worry about anything over which u have no control ..and get yourself some nice relaxing music on the ipod and a nice glass of champagne ...works for me !! ohh and a bag of maltesers ....

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

watched a totally crap film,one night.but the dad did give the son the best bit of advice ive heard.only sweat the big stuff,and nothings big stuff.

over a year ago

netty here like cinderella's fairy godmother - just use my magic wand. just have to be careful not to overheat the motor and trip the fusebox

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"best bit of advice ive heard.only sweat the big stuff,and nothings big stuff. "

I'm liking his thinking!

over a year ago

Cooking

Eating

Walking the dog

Go camping

etc...

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Cooking

Eating

Walking the dog

Go camping

etc..."

But i'm all stessed about a camping holiday i'm going on with a dog lover who is expecting me to cook.

over a year ago

I find a good walk or to go swimming helps me cool down which I will be having quite a few over next 6 weeks

over a year ago

"Cooking

Eating

Walking the dog

Go camping

etc...

But i'm all stessed about a camping holiday i'm going on with a dog lover who is expecting me to cook."

Easy. Don't go.

over a year ago

"Cooking

Eating

Walking the dog

Go camping

etc...

But i'm all stessed about a camping holiday i'm going on with a dog lover who is expecting me to cook."

PMSL!

I do the cooking when I go camping, always!

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

"Cooking

Eating

Walking the dog

Go camping

etc..."

Isn't that all combined to be dogging?

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Many different ways but some i dare not say

over a year ago

I make a lot of noise!

I go for a walk along the beach and yell into the wind or the sound of the waves.... used to tell my kids to do it too, still do with my grandson and we usually end up laughing, loud and hard.

over a year ago

I've got a heavy punch bag that I sometimes hang off the crane at work, when I'm on my own. I usually put some gloves on and just lay into it, for a couple of minutes. If I don't wear gloves, can only manage about 30 seconds.

It's a great stress buster though, and it gets the ole ticker going

If I'm stressed at home, I go for a walk with our dog and I tell him all the things that are concerning me. Then he licks me face, and everything is sorted

over a year ago

I go Training and Punch and Kick it away on the Pads or some unfortunate Sparring Partner

over a year ago

"I go Training and Punch and Kick it away on the Pads or some unfortunate Sparring Partner "

I used to do that, but I'm an old fooker now, and besides....bags don't hit you back

over a year ago

"I go Training and Punch and Kick it away on the Pads or some unfortunate Sparring Partner

I used to do that, but I'm an old fooker now, and besides....bags don't hit you back "

Sparring Partners do , and I've been hit by a couple of Bags in my time

over a year ago

Easy!!!

I usually "wink" some single guys on here, then "BLOCK EM".

Never fails to put a smile back on my face.

Gander.

over a year ago

"I go Training and Punch and Kick it away on the Pads or some unfortunate Sparring Partner

I used to do that, but I'm an old fooker now, and besides....bags don't hit you back

Sparring Partners do , and I've been hit by a couple of Bags in my time "

Haven't done one on one sparring since 1983. My last tournament was Shotokan Cup held at Peterborough. We had just got married and so had been neglecting my training I attended a regional training camp at Newark to try to get ready for the tournament. it didn't go too well. The guy I was paired with for the training was sharp as a knife and beat the fuck out of me.

Anyway we went to the tournament and the guy I trained with went out first round, whereas I survived to the round before quarters.

I stopped training then, because I couldn't just do it for a hobby. It was either all or nothing

over a year ago

bolton

"I've got a heavy punch bag that I sometimes hang off the crane at work, when I'm on my own. I usually put some gloves on and just lay into it, for a couple of minutes. If I don't wear gloves, can only manage about 30 seconds.

It's a great stress buster though, and it gets the ole ticker going

If I'm stressed at home, I go for a walk with our dog and I tell him all the things that are concerning me. Then he licks me face, and everything is sorted "

both those are good idea's, do know what you mean about walking the dog, great way to blow the cobwebs away,

over a year ago

I get a lot of help from Jack Daniels

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I honestly don't know... I rarely feel truely stressed and on the odd time I have, I've never been stressed long enough to feel I need to cope with it.

over a year ago

"I get a lot of help from Jack Daniels "

Paul Daniels, now there`s a cure.

over a year ago

Sparring Partners do , and I've been hit by a couple of Bags in my time

Haven't done one on one sparring since 1983. My last tournament was Shotokan Cup held at Peterborough. We had just got married and so had been neglecting my training I attended a regional training camp at Newark to try to get ready for the tournament. it didn't go too well. The guy I was paired with for the training was sharp as a knife and beat the fuck out of me.

Anyway we went to the tournament and the guy I trained with went out first round, whereas I survived to the round before quarters.

I stopped training then, because I couldn't just do it for a hobby. It was either all or nothing "

I know what you mean, I've continued Training and still do an Exhibition Fight once in a while (Thai Boxing) but I've not got the inclination to Fight properly anymore, I've done my bit and enjoyed it over the Years but I'm happy as I am now and reasonably fit and have some great memories and a few Trophies and Belts to remind me, Age gets us all eventually

over a year ago

I hit the swimming pool if no other option is available

over a year ago

Some people can deal with it naturally.

They have a built in "Fuck 'em" gland that just seems to put everything into perspective, so much so, that they let other people do the worrying for them

over a year ago

"I get a lot of help from Jack Daniels

Paul Daniels, now there`s a cure. "

haha if only, although I find, 30 minutes on the punch bag is good also

over a year ago

"Some people can deal with it naturally.

They have a built in "Fuck 'em" gland that just seems to put everything into perspective, so much so, that they let other people do the worrying for them "

There's just no point worrying about some stuff... you can't do anything about it so you might as well just deal with the fact it is as it is and get on with life.

There's other stuff you can do something about... but to worry about it won't fix it... so you may as well just deal with what you've got to do and get on with life.

There's some stuff you could do something about but probably won't because it's not worth it... no point worrying about that either... deal with how it is and get on with life.

And then there's the stuff you already didn't do and the 'what if I had....' - defo no point worrying about that. You didn't do it, it's gone, done, history... get on with life.

over a year ago

They have a built in "Fuck 'em" gland that just seems to put everything into perspective, so much so, that they let other people do the worrying for them

There's just no point worrying about some stuff... you can't do anything about it so you might as well just deal with the fact it is as it is and get on with life.

There's other stuff you can do something about... but to worry about it won't fix it... so you may as well just deal with what you've got to do and get on with life.

There's some stuff you could do something about but probably won't because it's not worth it... no point worrying about that either... deal with how it is and get on with life.

And then there's the stuff you already didn't do and the 'what if I had....' - defo no point worrying about that. You didn't do it, it's gone, done, history... get on with life."

Sings..."and the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls..."

over a year ago

haha if only, although I find, 30 minutes on the punch bag is good also "

Eh ? 30 fookin minutes? You're a fit fooker

over a year ago

"I want all of that, but my son at home I cant!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 and a pain in the ass until he gets paid..x"

That's obviously the problem, chuck your son out!! Only kidding, know how they wind you up though, our son is just the same. Play music very loudly and sing along to it that helps me no end. (neighbours hate me though!!!)

over a year ago

haha if only, although I find, 30 minutes on the punch bag is good also

Eh ? 30 fookin minutes? You're a fit fooker "

why thank you

over a year ago

And then there's the stuff you already didn't do and the 'what if I had....' - defo no point worrying about that. You didn't do it, it's gone, done, history... get on with life."

So basically you're an uncaring bitch who lives for today then?

I've had this convo with Siren and to be totally stress free you DO have to be a bit of a selfish uncaring person - which kinda put her out a bit tbh, and, these are her very words, she said: "Fook, I've married a monster!" lol

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

i think its human nature to feel stress , especially in these modern times

can i pay the mortgage , bills , the boss winding you up at work etc

even now those sort of things are behind me i still seem to find something to get stressed over , even if its because the neigbours cat is pissing on my runner beans , or when i check i find my tesco bill is 20p over the top

bastards !!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

And then there's the stuff you already didn't do and the 'what if I had....' - defo no point worrying about that. You didn't do it, it's gone, done, history... get on with life.

So basically you're an uncaring bitch who lives for today then?

I've had this convo with Siren and to be totally stress free you DO have to be a bit of a selfish uncaring person - which kinda put her out a bit tbh, and, these are her very words, she said: "Fook, I've married a monster!" lol "

I don't think it is about being selfish as such, as it is more about focusing on what you can do... letting the other stuff blur out of focus.

Shit happens and we can run around panicing about why it did or we can look to see what we can control with regards to what happens next. For all the stuff we can't change, in the words of RunDMC... "it's like that - and that's the way it is"

over a year ago

"i think its human nature to feel stress , especially in these modern times

even now those sort of things are behind me i still seem to find something to get stressed over , even if its because the neigbours cat is pissing on my runner beans , or when i check i find my tesco bill is 20p over the top

bastards !!!!!!!!!!!!"

You allow youself to feel that way.

over a year ago

"i think its human nature to feel stress , especially in these modern times

bastards !!!!!!!!!!!!"

I check the grocery bill too and it's always wrong - they've missed a 3 for £10 offer and it's cost full price of £4 each etc etc, but if the overall cost of our weekly shop has still saved us money I'm prepared to let them get away with the odd pound or two. We bulk buy essential items that we know we're going to need and if it's on special offer it's not unusual to see us load up our trolley with loads of one item.

Putting it into perspective, we're still saving money in the long run so Tesco can have the £1 they've managed to claw back - but only if I'm already at home when I spot the discrepancy because if I spot it while still in store I'll always pull them up on it. I'm not prepared to spend £2 worth of petrol going back to the store to reclaim £1 they've rung up incorrectly.

Post new Message to Thread