Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

N Korea vs US/S Korea Miitary Exercises

Jump to newest

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Well today is the day....

Is this the ultimate in 'My cock is bigger than your cock....'?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

M************ vs N********* you mean?

My money's on a no score draw!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

That's

Military Sabre-rattling

and

North Korean Intransigence

..if any mods are confused...

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

And i though this was going to be a serious thread.....lol

saying that my money is on a no score draw as well.......

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"That's

Military Sabre-rattling

and

North Korean Intransigence

..if any mods are confused... "

Dont know about intransigence but those North Koreans do some mighty fine marching...

They must have thigh muscles like stallions. And thats just the women

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Oops...a piss-taking tangent. Sorry Jezebel!

What do I really think?

NK will back down eventually, probably when China send them a private message along the lines of "leave it, he's not worth it"

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

well the north have icarus and that dna altered bloke and the south have the yanks and of course james bond ,i think bond won with help from the sexy woman of course.

real life is just as bizarre...

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"And i though this was going to be a serious thread.....lol

saying that my money is on a no score draw as well....... "

My apologies but the only TV channel I have at the mo is al-Jazeera news....its giving me a somewhat blinkered view of the world

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Oops...a piss-taking tangent. Sorry Jezebel!

"

Would be disappointed if there wasnt

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"its giving me a somewhat blinkered view of the world "

Are you watching it through a burkha?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

1 - 0 to the South Koreans, NK will back down after lot's of handbag shaking and the exercise will go ahead but there will be a return match in coming months.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

My apologies but the only TV channel I have at the mo is al-Jazeera news....its giving me a somewhat blinkered view of the world "

doing better than me... you should watch fox news....

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"its giving me a somewhat blinkered view of the world

Are you watching it through a burkha?"

well theres a thought - burkha and thigh boots

Nah, itll never catch on....

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

My apologies but the only TV channel I have at the mo is al-Jazeera news....its giving me a somewhat blinkered view of the world

doing better than me... you should watch fox news.... "

'You mean theres another country in the world besides US???'

Yep as far as blinkers goes, Fox wins hands down....

By *ixson-BallsMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

seeing as it was alleged they sank the south koreans boat, and nowt but sabre rattling in return....i'd say NK on a split decision

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Are you watching it through a burkha?"

Since we're in attention-seeking mode...

I thought this was bloody funny and deserves to be reassessed and more fully appreciated.

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

Are you watching it through a burkha?

Since we're in attention-seeking mode...

I thought this was bloody funny and deserves to be reassessed and more fully appreciated."

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Not so many years back the SK sank a NK sub and killed some 60 odd NK commandos that had been landed by the sub on a SK beach.

Also the NK are known to send military raids into SK, China and other surrounding countries to capture anyone they want. So I would not be too sure that the NK are sabre rattling, or that China will be able to control them.

over a year ago

tbh who really gives a toss if they blow each other to kingdom come. The little dick in charge of North Korea won't be alive for ever but will the mad maniac push his nuke button to go out in a blaze of 'so you fucking hate me, well hate this!'

Funny how the so called Western Alliance doesn't send some weapons inspectors over there and follow it up with some kick-ass troops. I wonder why.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"tbh who really gives a toss if they blow each other to kingdom come. The little dick in charge of North Korea won't be alive for ever but will the mad maniac push his nuke button to go out in a blaze of 'so you fucking hate me, well hate this!'

Funny how the so called Western Alliance doesn't send some weapons inspectors over there and follow it up with some kick-ass troops. I wonder why."

Understand your feelings, however they will not take out SK, after all they want SK. I think it is far more lightly that they will fire on Japan and the Philippines.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"tbh who really gives a toss if they blow each other to kingdom come. The little dick in charge of North Korea won't be alive for ever but will the mad maniac push his nuke button to go out in a blaze of 'so you fucking hate me, well hate this!'

Funny how the so called Western Alliance doesn't send some weapons inspectors over there and follow it up with some kick-ass troops. I wonder why."

what are you sugesting wishy,they dont have s much sand.???

over a year ago

Funny how the so called Western Alliance doesn't send some weapons inspectors over there and follow it up with some kick-ass troops. I wonder why.

what are you sugesting wishy,they dont have s much sand.???"

I have this little inkling that the US/UK Lets Police the Fucking World Task Force only get involved when they stand a 101% chance of winning. This maniac in North Korea has nukes, at which point NATO starts hand-wringing and 'suggesting' that the little fucker is an ok guy really, he's just misunderstood and if we leave him alone for long enough he'll die of old age and we can get to work on his successor.

Now if it turns out the Koreans ever learn how to switch on an oil drill and hit paydirt then that's a different matter entirely.

over a year ago

what are you sugesting wishy,they dont have s much sand.???

I have this little inkling that the US/UK Lets Police the Fucking World Task Force only get involved when they stand a 101% chance of winning. This maniac in North Korea has nukes, at which point NATO starts hand-wringing and 'suggesting' that the little fucker is an ok guy really, he's just misunderstood and if we leave him alone for long enough he'll die of old age and we can get to work on his successor.

Now if it turns out the Koreans ever learn how to switch on an oil drill and hit paydirt then that's a different matter entirely.

"

No!!!

How cynical are you!

Blimey, you'll be suggesting the UK/US would have a word in Robert Mugabe's shell like if he slipped on some crude next! Tsk!!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well they can't send weapon inspectors into NK if they are not part of the Nuclear No-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) same reason they can't send inspectors in isreal.....

but if we know that he definatly has short range weapons that can hit SK, japan, Taiwan and most of the region... and then may have longer ranger weapons... you can understand why they are skittish....

plus if troops do go in.... China and Russia's biggest fear is up to 40 million refugees flooding across there borders and causing them a bigger problem.... therefore they prefer the status quo as it it.......

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Many (many) moons ago, as a whipper-snapper, I used to wear a t-shirt saying "Nuke 'em all, let God sort 'em out"....

but heaven forfend that I would be so immature as to suggest such a thing in this time of unrest....

... however...!!!

Post new Message to Thread