Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

the sympathy thread......

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I know a lot of people who have succomb to the wretched cold going round...

so i would like to match up people who have go the lurg... with people who will give them loads of sympathy....

so put your hand up if you have the sniffles/sneezes... and then we will find people kind enough to offer them loads of TLC....

only one TLC person per ill person... no popularity contests!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I'm fighting fit and no sniffles or snuffles but do lack patience and have very little tolerance. Do I get the job?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/10/14 10:49:33]

over a year ago

What if your not sick. Just in pain from the gym and just need TLC and a good massage

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I'm fighting fit and no sniffles or snuffles but do lack patience and have very little tolerance. Do I get the job? "

You'll get them better quicker Matron

over a year ago

Had the flu jab on Saturday. My arm is still sore and swollen! Sympathy please

over a year ago

"What if your not sick. Just in pain from the gym and just need TLC and a good massage"

Chuck a few fake sneezes in....im sure someone will take pity

over a year ago

Self inflicted..does it count??

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'm fighting fit and no sniffles or snuffles but do lack patience and have very little tolerance. Do I get the job? "

as nurse... no...

but as my school careers advisor use to say ...." we may have other job oppotunities open to you....."

I heard that alot.... apparently wanting to be "a center midfielder for arsenal" wasn't a serious career goal....

anyway I have the cold... and it is sending me delerious... excuse my musings....

By *eavensent78Couple
over a year ago

west mids

Any ill fems looking to be pampered and made to feel 100% again point them in our direction many thanks

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"What if your not sick. Just in pain from the gym and just need TLC and a good massage"

nope... ya can just piss orf!!!.... and you can pay people for "massages"... there are enough ads in local papers....

.... what..... those aren't for massages!!! really????

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"I'm fighting fit and no sniffles or snuffles but do lack patience and have very little tolerance. Do I get the job?

as nurse... no...

but as my school careers advisor use to say ...." we may have other job oppotunities open to you....."

I heard that alot.... apparently wanting to be "a center midfielder for arsenal" wasn't a serious career goal....

anyway I have the cold... and it is sending me delerious... excuse my musings.... "

I went and ordered a nurses outfit!!

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I went and ordered a nurses outfit!!

"

when you get it... dye it black... and i may have a few career suggestions I could throw out.......

By *layfull pairingCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I think ive got ebola....or worse still, the dreaded and ofen lethal MAN FLU !!! im sure i wont get sympathy from the ladies but the guys know the hell im going through.....

over a year ago

I am not to good have kidney stones just had one op over 2 hours and just been told I have to go back in soon as X rays after has found more stones so its not the flu wish it was . Be nice to feel normal again

over a year ago

I am ready to hire you straight away - that kind of straight talking could have me up and about, perky and ready for a breakfast of champions in seconds...

over a year ago

so sorry for you - I had a kidney stone that was only 2mm long and gave me the most excruciating pain that i have ever experienced for hours and hours..

What can i do - to take you mind off of it ?

over a year ago

"so sorry for you - I had a kidney stone that was only 2mm long and gave me the most excruciating pain that i have ever experienced for hours and hours..

What can i do - to take you mind off of it ?"

well I am laying down a lot . lol

over a year ago

were both down with it. Recovered now. Wish we had this post earlier would have recovered faster. Great idea..get well soon everyone.

over a year ago

"so sorry for you - I had a kidney stone that was only 2mm long and gave me the most excruciating pain that i have ever experienced for hours and hours..

What can i do - to take you mind off of it ?well I am laying down a lot . lol"

I'm sure I can think of something to occupy you while you lay there

over a year ago

What can i do - to take you mind off of it ?well I am laying down a lot . lol

I'm sure I can think of something to occupy you while you lay there "

well I am better not moving at times , lol

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple
over a year ago

Bridlington

Sniffles/sneezes here, in fact I think it could be full blown man flu. Lay here under a quilt on the sofa being served lemsip and tea by Silky. The only downside is she has a recording of Mount Pleasant on the tele so I'm now beginning to regret throwing a sicky.

over a year ago

well game for it = laying down .. well there must be some other distractions we can work on ... after pain management is an advanced science and science is all about learning - as two curious people - lets get learning - what works ... some holistic bodily remedies for starters... and then some dreamtime therapy...

over a year ago

lol

not moving ...

where there is a willy there is a way

over a year ago

"What if your not sick. Just in pain from the gym and just need TLC and a good massage

nope... ya can just piss orf!!!.... and you can pay people for "massages"... there are enough ads in local papers....

.... what..... those aren't for massages!!! really???? "

In the local papers ... really.. mate your a life saver. Of to the shop want anything

over a year ago

I've got one. Just come home early as was just infecting others at work. Plus my massive lips were getting in the way of work.

By *afadaoMan
over a year ago

Staines

"I've got one. Just come home early as was just infecting others at work. Plus my massive lips were getting in the way of work. "

Aaawww, there there spanner-face, have a little sniff on this Olbas inhaler - if you can get it past the swelling

Was that the sort of sympathy you meant?

over a year ago

What can i do - to take you mind off of it ?well I am laying down a lot . lol

I'm sure I can think of something to occupy you while you lay there well I am better not moving at times , lol "

that's ok....you lay still and I'll move....gently and slowly so as not to cause any pain...

over a year ago

"I am not to good have kidney stones just had one op over 2 hours and just been told I have to go back in soon as X rays after has found more stones so its not the flu wish it was . Be nice to feel normal again "

How are you doing gameforit - i hope feeling better.

xx

Post new Message to Thread