Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women will one day rule the world

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I gotta share this before I burst with laughter.

My 10 year old son is a talented sportman and attends a multi sports club in the summer holidays and has done for a number of years now.

At the end of the day he'll come home and fill us in with an account of his day.

Last night however he was very sheepish and this is where it gets good.

Yesterday there was a new girl at sports club. At the end of the day they do what they call free play where they can do what they want, my little fella wanted to play on the bouncy castle but this little girl wanted to show him something behind it and dragged him round by the wrist.

Once there she planted a snacker right on his lips. This will have been without a doubt his 1st kiss as he's never had time for girls and in his own words it was no little peck. She then proceeded to tell him that he was now her boy friend and hers only. My son is very head strong and knows his own mind but he did not protest or argue he simply accepted that this was now the case.

That ladies and gents is why women will one day rule the world. Perhaps they already do but someone forgot to tell us fellas.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

grin, thats so sweet !! Certainly sounds like a young woman who knows her own mind and thinks your lad is a bit of a catch lol

my elder son at around 6 or 7 asked " when god made the world ...." at which point im frantically trying to compose any number of answers to potential questions. He ended the question with " how did she do it "

kids are priceless arent they xx

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

They are welcome to rule the world...................

....... so long as my tea is on the table when I get home and my shirts get ironed.

Um, hang about, why am I single?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now thats funny.

Yeah my little fella is a looker very dark too. We were on holiday and all the greek kids were trying to talk to him as they thought he was one of them,

Jammy little bugger, how jealous am i. Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They already do rule the world! Suits me, I can't be arsed with that level of responsibility personally.......

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"They are welcome to rule the world...................

....... so long as my tea is on the table when I get home and my shirts get ironed.

Um, hang about, why am I single? "

Shocker

over a year ago

im not surprised he is still single lol

over a year ago

My daughter is no dumbo either. We were in a shopping centre when she was 5 years old and she suddenly announced that Santa wasn't real (it was Christmas time). I asked her how she'd reached that conclusion and she replied, pointing, "cos there's two of 'em over there smoking!"

over a year ago

I remember a friend saying that when God made man 'SHE made a mistake!!! Think that was about a year before her divorce!!!

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"grin, thats so sweet !! Certainly sounds like a young woman who knows her own mind and thinks your lad is a bit of a catch lol

my elder son at around 6 or 7 asked " when god made the world ...." at which point im frantically trying to compose any number of answers to potential questions. He ended the question with " how did she do it "

kids are priceless arent they xx"

nope, not at all

BOGOF week here, all for the princely sum of £1.

over a year ago

Too busy buying shoes ta run the world lol xx

Post new Message to Thread