Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

friends lists....

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

just seen something in another thread that threw me abit....

if you don't like someone for any reason... do you take it out on there friends lists and block them as well?

I don't show my friends list... because the social whore I am I'd look like a total tart (no laughing at the back!!!) and I know how long friends list can look really really bad....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

You would have to be seriously childish if you blocked everyone that was friends with people you had an issue with

over a year ago

are there really people on here who would be so vindictive?

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Fabio, you've taken it a little out of context.

I'm sure the people who posted what you've reacted to wouldn't block friends of non-friends based on anything trivial.

over a year ago

"are there really people on here who would be so vindictive? "

Yes Jack, and then some!

There was a couple on here a few months back who didn't play with black people or anyone who played with black people.

They said they went through perspective playmates' friends list and anyone who had they blocked them, blocked everyone on their friends list etc!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"are there really people on here who would be so vindictive?

Yes Jack, and then some!

There was a couple on here a few months back who didn't play with black people or anyone who played with black people.

They said they went through perspective playmates' friends list and anyone who had they blocked them, blocked everyone on their friends list etc!"

Oh yes! I remember that

over a year ago

until very recently had an empty block list and liked it like that. now there is one person in it, guy who just wouldn't take no for an answer. shame

over a year ago

"are there really people on here who would be so vindictive?

Yes Jack, and then some!

They said they went through perspective playmates' friends list and anyone who had they blocked them, blocked everyone on their friends list etc!"

Have to laugh really, how screwed up must one be to do that, their life must be a living nightmare carrying such ridiculous issues like that.

over a year ago

I saw that on another thread and thought the same as _abio,if we had an issue with anyone we wouldnt block everyone associated to that person x

Post new Message to Thread