Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Friends list

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does everybody actually keep in contact with everyone on their Friends list, I do sort of but probably not as frequently as I should, (Apologies to any Friends reading this) I was just wondering ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Does everybody actually keep in contact with everyone on their Friends list, I do sort of but probably not as frequently as I should, (Apologies to any Friends reading this) I was just wondering ? "
Mostly yes, mine are mostly on the forums anyway, and the ones that arent i keep in touch with

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a yes from me too!

Paddy

over a year ago

I didn't so cut my friends list back. Most are who I talk with in chat or on the forums and meet at socials, a few in my hotlist are friends I meet regularly.

over a year ago

Nope. I only look at the photos every so often to see if there's any new wanking fodder there. That's about it really.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Nope. I only look at the photos every so often to see if there's any new wanking fodder there. That's about it really. "
*goes off to hide wishys favourite pics *

over a year ago

most of them yes, we have met most of them too, and we are planning to meet the others.

We dont have any private pics, so there is no real purpose in being friends with us if you're just a pic collector

over a year ago

"Nope. I only look at the photos every so often to see if there's any new wanking fodder there. That's about it really. *goes off to hide wishys favourite pics * "

Got access to my hard drive have ya? hehehe

over a year ago

Not even vaguely. Our friends list is only those we have met in the flesh and played with.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Nope. I only look at the photos every so often to see if there's any new wanking fodder there. That's about it really. *goes off to hide wishys favourite pics *

Got access to my hard drive have ya? hehehe "

big brother has

over a year ago

"Nope. I only look at the photos every so often to see if there's any new wanking fodder there. That's about it really. *goes off to hide wishys favourite pics *

big brother has "

GRRRRR... wouldn't surprise me at all if they did. Our techie guy at work knows when my work laptop is logged on even if I use my own dongle instead of theirs. He asked me if I'd won anything at poker yet - I think he was hinting that he knew I'd been on naughty sites with it too, including this one.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

big brother has

GRRRRR... wouldn't surprise me at all if they did. Our techie guy at work knows when my work laptop is logged on even if I use my own dongle instead of theirs. He asked me if I'd won anything at poker yet - I think he was hinting that he knew I'd been on naughty sites with it too, including this one. "

Kerrrrrching!!!! Knew that would get to ya lol

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I try to keep in touch. Hopefully enough of them will also do so that everybody gets contact.

Talking to them on the forum counts though...

over a year ago

We don`t have many friends.

over a year ago

People on my friends list are friends and have my mobile and e-mail address and I have theirs, so tend to email/text rather than via the site.

Easier to send photos of our meets too, since 99% of my pics have been deemed too rude for the site...

over a year ago

"People on my friends list are friends and have my mobile and e-mail address and I have theirs, so tend to email/text rather than via the site.

Easier to send photos of our meets too, since 99% of my pics have been deemed too rude for the site... "

I don't believe you, can I be one of your friends, I have an email addi and a mobile phone.

over a year ago

I don't stay in touch with those on MY friends list, what would I want to do that for?.

over a year ago

"Does everybody actually keep in contact with everyone on their Friends list, I do sort of but probably not as frequently as I should, (Apologies to any Friends reading this) I was just wondering ? "

We delete anyone who we don't keep in contact with, otherwise, how can they be classed as friends. We can always just keep those people on our Hotlist.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Our friends list is people we have met,are arranging to meet or diehard forumites that Ive had banter with for the last couple of years

I have far more people in my stalking.....oops hotlist,so many men so little time *sighs*

over a year ago

I stalk all friends on my list...

over a year ago

some we do and some we dont

over a year ago

I do try but if it drops off for any reason then they are removed periodically.

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

We drop ours a line once in a while just to say hi and encourage them to drop us a line back...if they dont we delete them as they obviously arn't to fussed on us...

over a year ago

Probably not and in fact im thinking of removing some ive not seen online for a long time. I also dont add complete strangers without at least getting to know them first

Post new Message to Thread